Mission Creator

7 replies to this topic
LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:42 AM

Me Gforce and joelTD were talking about the fact that capture and hold creator is just not wanted nor needed NOBODY seems to play that mode at all. 

Just think of what you and your crew could make, multi-part mission HARD long but fun, i wouldn't even mind if they limited the payouts from custom made missions to lets say 10k max.

its all about the fun you have in mission that just make them better the capture and sit mode,  for example

the best mission IMO is los santos connection, why you ask...................... MULTI-part mission 

I WOULD TAKE MISSION CREATOR OVER HEIST ANYDAY OF THE WEEK

Who agrees 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:53 AM

ok, let's do that

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

We're still stuck with the Beta for races and deathmatches and capture creator has been "coming soon" for a long time. I doubt mission creator will be coming ANY time soon. Especially since it wasn't even mentioned in any of the spring update stuff.

Mission Creator would be great and I would prefer it over heists as well. Probably going to be a long wait.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:58 AM

We're still stuck with the Beta for races and deathmatches and capture creator has been "coming soon" for a long time. I doubt mission creator will be coming ANY time soon. Especially since it wasn't even mentioned in any of the spring update stuff.

Mission Creator would be great and I would prefer it over heists as well. Probably going to be a long wait.

yup i know mate WOULD love mission creator more then the rest of the possible creators! 

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

Still looking forward to capture creator

• Zorvaine likes this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:48 AM

The Mission creator will be good and better than the capture creator but I'm still looking forward to the Capture creator and all it's features. Me and my friends play capture quite often so it shouldn't come to any surprise. 

People don't play capture much mainly due to the fact that they don't have a suitable co-operative team. 

• I3AZZAI2 likes this

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

The Mission creator will be good and better than the capture creator but I'm still looking forward to the Capture creator and all it's features. Me and my friends play capture quite often so it shouldn't come to any surprise. 

People don't play capture much mainly due to the fact that they don't have a suitable co-operative team. 

no its the fact that when you try to join/host a capture people just do not join or host, sat there for hour until one person joins then..................... backs out 

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 04 April 2014 - 02:15 AM.

no its the fact that when you try to join/host a capture people just do not join or host, sat there for hour until one person joins then..................... backs out 

and don't even bother getting this to happen in free aim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users