OUR HOME TOPIC CAN NOW BE FOUND HERE: http://gtaforums.com...hnecks-mc-rffr/
That will be the current and permanent home for all club discussions and recruitment. Thanks.
Xbox 360 / Xbox One
(Private Forums Coming Soon.. Under Construction)
Welcome to the Official Roughnecks MC Recruitment Topic
There are a few things you must know prior to becoming eligible to become a brother. Read below to understand and get yourself known with some of our by-laws so you can have an idea of who and what we're about. We play Grand Theft Auto V for fun and to spend time with friends and fellow enthusiasts of the game. Don't expect us to roleplay or to be serious during all our adventures.
Once RMC fixes and irons out all the wrinkles, we will be creating a more visual and attractive topic in the Gangs Chat section. So keep an eye out there for the Roughnecks. That will be our main section for our home and most club discussions and off-topic discussions.
Clubhouse Locations & Businesses
Ace Liquor (Blaine County)
Salvage Yard (Los Santos)
Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club (Los Santos)
Head Patches - (President, VP, Sgt At Arms)
Patched Members - (Brother Members of the club. Can participate in voting and club business decisions)
Probationary Roughnecks - (Prospects. they have no leverage or authority in the club and must abide by orders given by Patched Members and Head Patches without question. They also do not have permission to join in on Meetings unless told and they can't vote on any club business)
Hangarounds - (Potential Prospects, they are friends of the club and ride and join in on any club events. No meetings unless given permission)
Associates - (Friends and Supporters of the club. They are welcome to ride and join in on any club events. No meetings what so ever)
Now that you have an idea of how our structure works. Let's get down to business. Here are the By-Laws in which a member or probate must conduct themselves inorder to join the brotherhood, stay in the brotherhood or be promoted within the brotherhood.
- The Club comes first. If you have a brother in game with you and he needs your help, stop what you're doing and support your brother. We aren't lone wolves, we roll in a pack and stay in a pack.
- At all times you must wear your patch. Your patch is your livelihood, it's who and what we are.
- There are literally dozens of other clubs out there. Do not fight unless provoked, attacked or they're a rival.
- This is a motorcycle club, not a hippie outfit. Bikes only when riding with more than one Roughneck. Cars are available only in certain situations or if we are currently not in any turf wars or confrontations. No Super Bikes. Baggers, Daemon's or Hexer's only.
- Clothing, wear what you like but make sure your cut is on your shirt or jacket, there is no excuses or reasons to not wear that patch. This is a quick way to be out bad (kicked from club on bad grounds).
- Law Enforcement. We don't like the cops but we like to keep quiet. If you attract a wanted level, leave the brothers behind and evade your stars or simply call Lester. Don't bring down all your brothers because you want to horseplay.
- Riding. If you must break off from the pack to repair your bike, get food or ammo, just state you're breaking from the pack. We like to stick together to keep the confusion down.
- All members and prospects may only be members of other crews for the purposes of information, glitching or very small crews with friends. Additional crews that demand time away from Roughnecks are not allowed.
All right, now you've went through the official by-laws, let's talk a little bit about Meetings and Riding Formations. I'm pretty sure most of you have an idea of how to ride in a pack but some don't so we need to share some easy how-to's on how to ride as a club. Let's start with Meetings:
Club Meetings (Church)
- Church is a way for members of the club to get together and enjoy some gaming. This involves private sessions where we will set up different games to have a bit of laughs and entertainment. During the games we can discuss club matters, new probates or even announce new Patched Members or new Probationary Roughnecks. Some games involved during Church will be Demolition Derby, Cage Fights, Motorcycle Drag Races and more.
- Head Patches and Patched Members are required to visit the forums on a frequent basis to keep up with voting of club business such as Promotions, Patching In, Removing Members and Anything involving majority votes to progress the club or expand. Voting Sessions will normally take place either AFTER Church events or the following day.
- In order for Probates to become Patched, the vote must be unanimous. All Members must vote YES in order for the Probate in question to receive the permission to wear a full cut (Top Rocker, Bottom Rocker and Center Patch).
- In order for Hangarounds to become Probates, the vote must be in the majority of YES, meaning it doesn't need to be unanimous but majority of the club agree for the Hangaround to have the permission to wear the Probationary Roughneck patch.
How To Ride (Formation)
- It's basically common-sense on how to ride in packs. You ride in two's at the same pace. Head Patches in the front starting with the President and VP at his side, Sgt At Arms and Patch by his side, then it's Patch Members by twos. Probates and Hangarounds must ride in the back of the pack. You haven't earned the front yet.. so don't think about it. We won't always ride in packs because as we've said before, we enjoy just having fun.. but if we're on an intimidation run, we must ride in formation, not as speed devils but we will keep an even pace. So mind the brother in front of you and behind you.
All right, now that's out the way, let's move on to Membership Qualifications/Prospects.
Let it be known, once you've applied (if you apply) and you're accepted. You can not wear the RMC cut until you've made your way through the probation period.
- Probate must be 16 or older
- Probate must own a Bagger, Daemon or Hexer
- Probate must do whatever a patch tells him to do
- Probate must show interest in the club and in bikes
- Probate must respect all patched members of the club
- Probate must have a mic and able to communicate
- Probate must visit the Private Forums to keep up with events
- Probate must be able to speak english well enough to comprehend
If you think you have what it takes, please copy and paste the below application with your answers to be considered for Probationary status with the Roughnecks. We are an invite only club.. we don't let anyone join. If you want that patch, you have to earn it.
Probationary periods can last up to 60days. So be prepared to show your determination and loyalty. However, outstanding contributions, help and promoting can fast track your probationary period. The better you do, the quicker you can earn that patch.
Application For Probationary Roughnecks
RSC Account (Link):
Do you have a mic?:
Do you have knowledge or experience about MC's?:
What is your age?:
Have you registered at our private forums?:
What Time Zone are you?:
Have you ever been a Bad Sport?:
Have you been in any previous gangs/crews?:
Lastly, why do you want to be a Roughneck?:
If your application is successful and you're allowed to join, please visit the Probationary Social Club page and request an invite to join it. Once you've joined, you are to wear the Probate patch for as long as your probationary status lasts. You are to keep this on at ALL TIMES, during Events, Free-roam, etc.
(Probationary Patch will be available as an emblem by tomorrow, so please be patient if you sign up tonight or early tomorrow. Thank you)