Who wants to bet collision off mode will never be used

33 replies to this topic
WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

Bumping and pitting is the reason I avoid racing all together. I race in real life so this childish tactics just ruin the fun. This sh*t even happens in Forza 5!

Agree, the other day my friend and I were neck and neck for first position in Long Haul 2. Every few seconds one of us would drop to second and the other would move to first. We had a pretty clean battle going. The rest of the pack were a safe distance behind us except for the racer coming third who was gaining on us. Anyways he catches up to us on that freeway overpass part and what's he do he rams us. My friend luckily managed to spin out while I was flipped over the bridge. Had to respawn and was put into 7th position.

It really is frustrating working hard and getting into a good position for another racer to simply ram you and move you back into the last positions. I'll definitely be using ghosting unless I'm with friends who race clean.

¥en
  • ¥en

Get Cage'd

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

OP, you could have looked at the 7 page long thread of Ghost Racing to see that people will be using this setting. 

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:46 AM

I don't care about racing modes, because I usually place first anyway.

COME AT ME BRO

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

I think the best races will still be with ghost off and clean racers. However if I'm hosting races for randoms I'll be full fat spooky!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users