Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lame leaderboards. R* doesn't care about gangsters.

20 replies to this topic
jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:27 PM

Really wish there was half a chance for us legit players who arn't trying to ruin everyone elses time.   Highly disappointing in rockstar for letting these mission times stay on top, but they already have our money so why should they care?

Missions like Criminal Records -  World record time is 0.0.29 seconds....29 hundredths of a second to finish an entire race?   Please sign me up with that car and make it available in public lobbies.  Its  just disappointing to know that we will never obtain any of the special tats, or even have a chance at them because of these people.

Thanks R*!

/end rant :(

• Punisher., CarcerCityMadMan and glass pipe like this

phunkism
  • phunkism

Heaven

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:28 PM

i kri wit u homie

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

They used the Karin Snipe ;)
Its ultra rare but I'll tell you its spawn if you like this for Chop!
  • xInfamousRYANx, iainspad, LambentBunny and 1 other like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:30 PM Edited by iainspad, 03 April 2014 - 11:31 PM.

now-thats-what-i-call-a-cool-story-bro.j

**sigh**

• Schweppez, Staten, am30 and 1 other like this

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

Word.  Thx Bros.   Scooter brothahs for life.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

I think they're trying to work on the big stuff first... patching all the exploits they can, getting heists out and trying to stabilize the game. I think you have a valid concern but in the grand scheme of things that issue is probably at the very bottom of their priority list.

• iainspad likes this

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

That record was made with a tuned Faggio....

• iainspad likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:36 PM

Missions like Criminal Records -  World record time is 0.0.29 seconds....29 hundredths of a second to finish an entire race?   Please sign me up with that car and make it available in public lobbies.  Its  just disappointing to know that we will never obtain any of the special tats, or even have a chance at them because of these people.

Sure that's not 29 seconds - 0 hours, 0 minutes  and 29 seconds?  The reason I ask is that I managed to get a couple world records around the high end of 29 seconds on Criminal Records a few weeks back.  I've never looked at the leaderboards but the notification certainly came up after it displayed my finishing position.

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Sure that's not 29 seconds - 0 hours, 0 minutes  and 29 seconds?  The reason I ask is that I managed to get a couple world records around the high end of 29 seconds on Criminal Records a few weeks back.  I've never looked at the leaderboards but the notification certainly came up after it displayed my finishing position.

Positive. the tag of the guy who has the reccord had a race time total of 6.245 seconds.    =\  My fastest lap in an addler is a little over 26 seconds.  The race had been over for twenty seconds by that time.  These are just straight up cheaters, happy to put their live accounts in the spotlight.  Let them burn for being to close to the sun. ^^

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

no it's really 0.0.29 because i've beaten Criminal Records at 23 seconds before so 29 second is actually slow for that race unless your driving a lawnmower

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

Hackers are the new gangsters OP.

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:20 AM

Hackers are the new gangsters OP.

I did the gangster thing for the luls.  I'm a straight up home fry.

...still pissed bout the leaderboards.   They should fix it when they clean up the RP glitchers.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:34 AM

Positive. the tag of the guy who has the reccord had a race time total of 6.245 seconds.    =\  My fastest lap in an addler is a little over 26 seconds.  The race had been over for twenty seconds by that time.  These are just straight up cheaters, happy to put their live accounts in the spotlight.  Let them burn for being to close to the sun. ^^

It'll catch up with them eventually.

no it's really 0.0.29 because i've beaten Criminal Records at 23 seconds before so 29 second is actually slow for that race unless your driving a lawnmower

I find 23 seconds hard to believe, partly as I was in an Adder, albeit unmodded, and I got the World Record message 2 or 3 times.

There always has to be a story topper somewhere.....

• Titania likes this

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

.... BLAINE COUNTY .... xbox one

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:22 AM

There are other ways to get a world record...search this forum.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:47 AM Edited by RowanSane, 04 April 2014 - 01:47 AM.

It was day 1-2 lag in most cases, not "gangsters". People were taking forever to spawn into a race, finally appearing just short of the finish line, crossing it and setting ridiculous records as a result. I'm sure some records were cheating players but mostly just server issues.
That said, I also hope r* fix it one day.
Side note: 29 seconds really really isn't that fast for a CR lap. I've beaten that and I pretty much suck at racing. I dunno about 23 seconds and I'm honestly not trying to be a cooler story guy, but if it gave you world record awards for 29 seconds it was a server glitch. I know it happens, that's how I got the tattoo (accidentally).

Sagrawa
  • Sagrawa

Upperdecker

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:16 AM

I find 23 seconds hard to believe, partly as I was in an Adder, albeit unmodded, and I got the World Record message 2 or 3 times.

I get laps under 23 seconds consistently with the 3 top supers. Actually even 22.4's with the Entity.....and all clocked without slipstream.

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

I get laps under 23 seconds consistently with the 3 top supers. Actually even 22.4's with the Entity.....and all clocked without slipstream.

With a modded addler I believe this is quite possible, but 29 hundredths of a second should not even be allowed to be registered. =\  The race would be over before you could even hit the gas pedal.

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

im going to try CR now but 29secs in slow on that track, but the world record is 0,0,024 sumthing like that

just finished now just got 00:23:002 :) one more try i think:)

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

im going to try CR now but 29secs in slow on that track, but the world record is 0,0,024 sumthing like that

Good luck with that  :lol:

Agree 100% with OP, R* do have other stuff to do right now, I just hope they get a f*cking move on, and sort out the nonsense ruined by modders.  :r*:

LewviathanX
  • LewviathanX

" I never go for GLORY"

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

Good luck with that  :lol:

Agree 100% with OP, R* do have other stuff to do right now, I just hope they get a f*cking move on, and sort out the nonsense ruined by modders.  :r*:

ha i didn't mean beat that 0:00:24 secs i ment beat mine best of 23 secs

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:46 PM Edited by JiNX77, 04 April 2014 - 01:48 PM.

OP, wait for the next update that includes jobs. Skip a day of work/school/whatever or just get up way early and get the update ASAP when it goes live. Race the new races before they get sullied and get your Racing Blonde tat.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users