ralphie-bunny-suit-a-christmas-story-e13

• trhacker01 likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Ehhh. It'd be nice to see holiday-themed DLC, but there's the chance of offending a large group of people, especially with 9/11.

So American holidays only then.  Great(!)

Considering that San Andreas is part of the United States, it makes sense to put our holidays. Let's say they include a Scottish holiday... it wouldn't fit with a place that's based on California.

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

I doubt we'll get DLC for smaller holidays. Maybe we'll get one for Easter but I'm doubtful. I'm sure we'll get the Murka pack 4th of July though.

• Fireman Sam likes this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

R.I.P Shawty Lo!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:47 AM

You stoneheads are complete morons to think that April 20th is a "holiday".

technically this year it is. Easter falls on that day
not for weedbrains. For joyful children to pluck around looking for colorful elliptical objects hidden in fields of grass.
ok, on second thought, that may be a stonehead's brain-rotted dream.
Damn, why you bashing the weed smokers for?
Quit acting all high and mighty.
because you morons make it difficult to breathe anywhere thanks to your ranky ass plants and burning paper.

I don't know who "you" is. I've never smoked or drunk anything ever but that doesn't just give me a free pass to belittle someone. There are far worse things than marijuana and getting high. Everyone has their vices, and your vice seems to be getting high off of ridiculing others...
  • Cock&Balls and trhacker01 like this

Cock&Balls
  • Cock&Balls

Dipped in bread crumbs

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

sh*t, They could give DLC for St. George's day, I don't give a f*ck, as long as we get new content.
  • SonofLosSantos likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

My thoughts exactly, although the St. Patrick's day dlc was rather thin on the ground so they may have a point!

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

Daniel__s_Facepalm_by_xAikaNoKurayami.jp

Just facepalm to so many of the posts about some of the holidays in this thread.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ehhh. It'd be nice to see holiday-themed DLC, but there's the chance of offending a large group of people, especially with 9/11.

Considering that San Andreas is part of the United States, it makes sense to put our holidays. Let's say they include a Scottish holiday... it wouldn't fit with a place that's based on California.

Can you imagine the tantrums if those Scottish lads who program the game decided to cater for their worldwide player base and set gta 6 somewhere other than the US?

Adventureboy820
  • Adventureboy820

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

How the f*ck is Victory in EUROPE day an American holiday?

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

smoking weed is for cocksuckers and rich snobs with money to blow on absolutely nothing. Neither of which describes my person.

0 for 2? Pity   :cry:

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

Can you imagine the tantrums if those Scottish lads who program the game decided to cater for their worldwide player base and set gta 6 somewhere other than the US?

The American audience would probably hate the idea, but everybody else would like it (I think?).

Besides, it's not easy to make a parody of another country/culture without being offensive. At least with the United States, it's much easier because we have some of the weirdest stereotypes of any culture. It may offend some, but our culture embodies these stereotypes for some odd reason (rednecks, black-on-black violence, obesity, cell phone addiction, etc.)...

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

May - Star Wars Day - like Light-saber...

I'm sure Disney's lawyers will love that.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:00 AM

May - Star Wars Day - like Light-saber...

I'm sure Disney's lawyers will love that.

Rockstart confirms that there will be MORE HOLIDAY THEMES COMING SOON

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

You stoneheads are complete morons to think that April 20th is a "holiday".

technically this year it is. Easter falls on that day
not for weedbrains. For joyful children to pluck around looking for colorful elliptical objects hidden in fields of grass.
ok, on second thought, that may be a stonehead's brain-rotted dream.
Damn, why you bashing the weed smokers for?
Quit acting all high and mighty.
because you morons make it difficult to breathe anywhere thanks to your ranky ass plants and burning paper.

I don't know who "you" is. I've never smoked or drunk anything ever but that doesn't just give me a free pass to belittle someone. There are far worse things than marijuana and getting high. Everyone has their vices, and your vice seems to be getting high off of ridiculing others...

#Deep

• SonofLosSantos likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:55 AM

Easter is not an american holiday if they don't do anything for Easter I will be surprised.  :panic:

imagine how many players who didn't get an easter basket in gta online would be wanting to go after the easter bunny?? :cry:

im pretty sure rockstar wouldn't implament that.

• LambentBunny likes this

Saiyanskillz
  • Saiyanskillz

Lures like Terminus, bites like Tyson

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by Saiyanskillz, 16 April 2014 - 11:40 PM.

4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day...Should be summer daze DLC.

Extra NPC women with pasties and the option to buy for character, pontoon boats with stripper poles & slides, luxury houseboat to dive off and party on, and portable music box for everyone. Finally the ability to tie or link boats together so you can roam boat to boat (and I'm sure kill). Oh yea, and maybe some cops on boats patrolling and effin with people.

Welcome to AZ summer holidays... END QUOTE

I want.

Another thing I really want, is for Rockstar to reveal whether or not we've finished the chiliad easter egg, and maybe give a few hints for easter eggs that haven't been found. If they do this on easter, and throw in a giant bunny we can hunt all over the map, I shall be a happy person. If they do not, I shall remain happy, but dedicate my day to trolling gtao.

I'd also like to point out that I am not a cocksucker or a rich snob..

Not sure how I formatted my text into the same box of the previous quote.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users