Possible Mod Bugs?

8 replies to this topic
Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

So, as I play DYOM my game crashes after a while, so I'd like to ask if ENB Z, or Stream Memory Fix 2.2 cause those crashes? Or it might be a big number of vehicle and weapon mods and a 1st person CLEO script.  I don't know if this is against the rules or anything, but nobody answered my last post which was about the same problem, and this is not spam, it's just that nobody neither messaged nor anything about the last post.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:27 PM Edited by Chips237, 03 April 2014 - 09:27 PM.

DYOM does not support any other mods than itself and is not responsible for crashes caused by other mods.

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:35 PM

Well, I think it's the SMF's fault. The only time it doesn't crashes the game every 5-10 minutes is when playing SAMP. If you're playing single, it does.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:19 PM

DYOM does support mods, but not the whole modded game such as installing million different kind of mini mods/mods, and mostly the script-mod cause the crash because they have similar code-lines.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

DYOM does support mods, but not the whole modded game such as installing million different kind of mini mods/mods, and mostly the script-mod cause the crash because they have similar code-lines.

Even if I don't use it, I mean it's the type of mods activated via hotkeys. And Stream Memory Fix is a mod I use, plus I use the ENB for SA:MP. So, I should switch to the Singleplayer settings?

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:42 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 04 April 2014 - 06:42 PM.

Even if I don't use it, I mean it's the type of mods activated via hotkeys. And Stream Memory Fix is a mod I use, plus I use the ENB for SA:MP. So, I should switch to the Singleplayer settings?

DYOM is best used without any mods.

Clean original GTA:SA

CLEO 4

DYOM

..and you've got the most stable DYOM you're going to get. *Well only if your PC doesn't handle it.*

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Mine usually runs well with mods. I have a highly modded GTA with ENB-Z, SRT3, and a few other mods, which I design Brie' on and another clean copy of the game.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:37 AM

^Same here. I use clean copy to design missions, and everything other with modded one.

• Platinum Card likes this

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

I use Weapon skin, Sounds mod, overdose effects and environment texture. but when i turn upto enb, it works like hell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users