The Mighty Useless Annihilator!

150 replies to this topic
DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

Unless R* adds explosive bullets to the annihilator like they did in GTA TBOGT, then yes bring back the Hunter with the option for 2 player access. One pilot one gunner.

Imagine the wars between the buzzard and hunter and players on ground with rockets and miniguns.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Unless R* adds explosive bullets to the annihilator like they did in GTA TBOGT, then yes bring back the Hunter with the option for 2 player access. One pilot one gunner.

Imagine the wars between the buzzard and hunter and players on ground with rockets and miniguns.

I hope you can aim and fire the machine guns on the Hunter by just looking like irl.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:29 PM

They should have done something similar to TBOGT. Explosive rounds.

• SolidSnails likes this

DeezyGaming
  • DeezyGaming

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

I hope you can aim and fire the machine guns on the Hunter by just looking like irl.

I second that.

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

Make this the new hunter......

wpwi_f20_u82ez.png

• ten-a-penny and BigBrother67 like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:53 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 03 April 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Forget the Apache, that's been done loads of times, if they give us a new choppaaaa, gotta be a Comanche (such a shame they cancelled it), or I'd go with a Kamov Ka50 Black Shark.

From wiki: "Like other Kamov helicopters, it features Kamov's characteristic contra-rotating co-axial rotor system, which removes the need for the entire tail rotor assembly and improves the aircraft's aerobatic qualities—it can perform loops, rolls and "the funnel" (circle-strafing), where the aircraft maintains a line-of-sight to the target while flying circles of varying altitude, elevation and airspeed around it. For improved pilot survivability the Ka-50 is fitted with a NPP Zvezda (transl. Star) K-37-800 ejection seat, which is a rare feature for a helicopter.[17] Before the rocket in the ejection seat deploys, the rotor blades are blown away by explosive charges in the rotor disc and the canopy is jettisoned.[18]"

800px-Ka-50_helicopters_over_Moscow.jpg

Those Helis look really Fantastic. But i doubt they will ever add them as they look too "Military-ish" This wont suit the game as GTA V is not a war game. Well the Hunter on the Other hand would fit the game really nicely!

oooohhh dear everyone watch out hes flexing his internet muscles also u messed up quite a few words can we just call you slow and dumb overall stupid?

WkxROe6.gif

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 03 April 2014 - 05:00 PM.

Anyone Else here want to give their Feedback? 

Commander S
  • Commander S

So say we all

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Agree with wetherootesy's assessment - it's a big lug, and for most purposes, the Buzzard's handling and homing rockets outstrip it by miles.

But for shooting down police choppers while outrunning a 4- or 5-star wanted level? Those guns tear through them like a hot knife through a hapless mime artist.

Go into first person, and don't move the camera. Just point the front of the bird at whatever you want to pop, and drill the f***er through. Awesome.

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

the cannons are good but angled too wide

have to basically go to max range for them to converge on a small target like a car.

CReaper210
  • CReaper210

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:43 PM Edited by CReaper210, 04 April 2014 - 04:55 PM.

the cannons are good but angled too wide

have to basically go to max range for them to converge on a small target like a car.

Plus, the aiming is nowhere near as smooth as it used to be in GTA4, which is just another reason to prefer a Buzzard.

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:21 PM

Mi-24_Desert_Rescue.jpg

I just want to see the hind being added as a new helicopter.

RUSSIAN TECH, WOO!

This! Just make it fast as hell and have lots of rockets, but a decently long rocket "rearm" time. It would be good for approaching your target fast, shooting all your rockets, and hauling ass away.

• LancerG2 likes this

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

Dont take my annihilator.

• ten-a-penny likes this

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:35 PM

Door gunners on either side of the Annihilator?  Ohh so much want!   That just sounds like a ton of fun with friends, plus it's balanced seeing as most inexperienced pilots/gunners will hover and shoot making them an easier target than the police choppers.

Also a hunter, or any former of attack chopper with explosive rounds and or rockets as a Zancudo only spawn would be greatly welcomed. 

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:39 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 03 April 2014 - 06:44 PM.

I think adding a minigun (with reasonably limited arc) on one of the sides for someone to control be awesome and complete the package. It's still a pretty formidable chopper as it stands, but I think people just expect more out of it and use it in situations that it's really not meant to handle. 

oooohhh dear everyone watch out hes flexing his internet muscles also u messed up quite a few words can we just call you slow and dumb overall stupid?

Do you really want to pull that card with that sentence? 

A_smitty56
  • A_smitty56

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:47 PM

Forget the Apache, that's been done loads of times, if they give us a new choppaaaa, gotta be a Comanche (such a shame they cancelled it), or I'd go with a Kamov Ka50 Black Shark.

From wiki: "Like other Kamov helicopters, it features Kamov's characteristic contra-rotating co-axial rotor system, which removes the need for the entire tail rotor assembly and improves the aircraft's aerobatic qualities—it can perform loops, rolls and "the funnel" (circle-strafing), where the aircraft maintains a line-of-sight to the target while flying circles of varying altitude, elevation and airspeed around it. For improved pilot survivability the Ka-50 is fitted with a NPP Zvezda (transl. Star) K-37-800 ejection seat, which is a rare feature for a helicopter.[17] Before the rocket in the ejection seat deploys, the rotor blades are blown away by explosive charges in the rotor disc and the canopy is jettisoned.[18]"

800px-Ka-50_helicopters_over_Moscow.jpg

Where do I sign? 

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:51 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 03 April 2014 - 06:51 PM.

anything but my Annihilator! you just suck at it :p

have worse maneuver than the Buzzard? LOL! I crash every time while using that big ass flying insect so-called Buzzard. unlike the Annihilator, which I can do wonders with it :santa:

it only needs to be buffed. like giving it the ability to fly upside-down and/or having missiles.

of course. having the Hunter (or any Apache) is good.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Door gunners would be nice, even at the expense of two of the cannons already on it if need be. Would make it much more equipped to deal with the kinds of situations it should be used in IMO

RedlineDrifts
  • RedlineDrifts

Professional Driver

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:59 PM

I fired on an afk kid for 3 seconds, the reticle was red the whole time, he didn't die, he came back and then he just ran away.

After that incident I don't even try getting kills with this useless fat ass pathetic excuse of a chopper anymore...

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:00 PM

i just hate it how the helicopter handles when you fly. you can barely even keep your target on someone unlike in GTA IV.

Here's the thread http://gtaforums.com...vballad-pilots/

Mv6
  • Mv6

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

I approve!! 

Hunter please...

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:13 PM

The problem is auto aim, try to shoot someone on the ground they just turn around and kill you. Best outcome is the chopper lands on them after.

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:18 PM

Dude, most vehicles from IV become useless in V. Look at the Sultan and how slow it is compared to the new sports cars lile the Rapid GT. The Comet used to be a supercar but now it's a sports car? Also, the Infernus is sh*t compared to the Adder and Entity. At least the Turismo isn't a crap car compared to the cars in its class.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:18 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 03 April 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Door gunners would be nice, even at the expense of two of the cannons already on it if need be. Would make it much more equipped to deal with the kinds of situations it should be used in IMO

if you're going to change that much they might as well just make a new chopper  :pp

I think giving it one of these bad boys on the pilot side would be a good enough addition but not too much that anything would have to be removed:

Spoiler

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

I'd like to see a classic Soviet-built MiL-24 Hind in the game. Big as a Cargo Bob but loaded with firepower.

revell-5856-mi-24-hind.jpg

• LancerG2 likes this

BoltActionAUT
  • BoltActionAUT

Supreme Peasant

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Add explosive rounds for the Annihilator  (TLAD&TBOGT version)

• ten-a-penny likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

It's slow and impossible to aim.  Didn't like it in IV and have yet to hit anything with it in V.  The Buzzard is so much more effective thats to its never ending supply of guided missiles.

There's one story where the RPG went through one side of the helicopter and out the other.

Didn't the Chopper Blow Up?
Nah the side doors where the gunner sit were open and the RPG went through one door and out the other.

8e2269970c5edef0fe576b98a7be1ed2bf81e3a4

Just to clarify it didn't happen to me, it was just one of those stories passed around our FOB during the deployment. Don't know if it's fake but it could be real some crazy sh*t happens.

Sounds like the story/legend that a Harley was sent into my work years ago to be shipped to a rig.  Could be fake but given some of the crap we have to pack, particularly near Christmas it is kind of believable.

Inked.
  • Inked.

Peace through Power.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

DIY Door Gunners:

Guys in the back with LMG's. Works every time.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Patient 223

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:38 PM Edited by DrAnomalous, 03 April 2014 - 07:41 PM.

I remember in GTA IV when experienced Annihilator pilots were really a special class of player. Some were talented yet asshole greifers but a lot of them were just people you'd want on your side if a gang of noobs started fvckin with you. Then they decided to give people the Buzzard, the noob tube of the skies, complete with unlimited ammo. **PSH PSH-PSH-PSH---PSH---PSH** Attack choppers like the Apache would be nice but not in an over powered and noob friendly state. The real problem is balance not the kind of models we have.

r3KK3r
  • r3KK3r

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

the only reason i bought this fat old bird was cos it said "6 seater!!!"

i wanted this

Avhuey_05.jpg

uh-60-m60.jpg

uh60_13.jpg

gau19onhuey800doormountwithHYDRA70mm.jpg

whats the point in seats if you cant reign down hell from above?

• LancerG2 likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Not much of an annihilator is it? :p

• Gallioni Pepperoni and JwlesG281 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users