Photo

The Mighty Useless Annihilator!

150 replies to this topic
Wetherootesy
  • Wetherootesy

Just a Guy.

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:37 AM

The annihilator isn't useless, you just got to use it for what it's used for, it is more of a transport helicopter rather then the lightweight buzzard, but in the air the mini guns cause more damage to air and sea vehicles, I had a dog fight with it against a buzzard and it took it out a lot quicker then any other helicopter, the buzzard made for ground support but everyone just spams the lock ons, with out the missiles the buzzard would be very useless in the sky against the annihilator hence why this helicopter isn't useless... But I do agree with making it fly the same as the GTA IV version

So remember kids: buzzard is for ground attacks or noobs with lock ons cause the can't use miniguns. Annihilator is for air and sea vehicles test it out, I allways own the buzzard in the air with it
  • NuklerGhost101838, CrusherTroi and Commander S like this

Deadly Aviator
  • Deadly Aviator

Keep On Truckin'

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

Just buff the range on the miniguns to something beyond useless, they are already much stronger than the buzzard's

• SP1D3R-ZA likes this

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

Mi-24_Desert_Rescue.jpg

I just want to see the hind being added as a new helicopter.

RUSSIAN TECH, WOO!

• Buford T Justice and Alvarez like this

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Big Boss

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

The only reason I have an Annihiator is because way, way back months ago I bought it thinking it was the Buzzard.

Yeah it's sh*t

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

Agreed. The Annihilator is one big,slow useless piece of sh*t.

(Die hard)
You're caught in a trap
(Hunter)
There's no lookin' back
(Die hard)
He's lost in the crowd
(Hunter)
Die hard and proud

Die hard the hunter
Die hard the hunter
Die hard the hunter
Die hard the hunter

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:53 AM

And as for the cannons

• ExtendUnlimited, Arya35 and Sangers like this

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:09 AM

Give the anny BP windows, quadruple its damage resistance. Make the guns shoot 5x further, and increase the fire rate x10.

Oh, and give it the camo paint like the cargobob

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

I remember flying around in an annihilator. A buzzard came after me, and when it fired its rockets I decided its time to ditch it. Having your guy leap out of a helicopter as it explodes behind him is amazing.

• budcat likes this

livejoker
  • livejoker

G.O.A.T Master

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Military vehicles (except the tank) are all easy to shoot down with a few shots of the Heavy Sniper. They should either be buffed up or the tank downgrade its armor. Honestly, I think the Buzzard is fine as it is and I love it. Don't really use the machine guns on it. To make it fair and usable, they should make the Annihilator have explosive rounds as it used to in Gay Tony. Whenever someone ran for a Buzzard, I would grab the Annihilator. I would pick it over the Buzzard every time. It was fast and the guns were deadlier and more efficient. Fast forward to now with the Buzzard with lock-on rockets and simple machine guns while the Annihilator has double machine guns, it isn't as fair as it should be. It's really no competition.

In the mission where you have to steal an Annihilator from Paleto Bay and take it to Sandy Shores but a slow moving jet comes in to try and take you out (and usually crashes in Mt.Chiliad before reaching you), the first time I did this mission my two friends died and I was the only one. The jet is really slow but still fast and I wasn't ready for a fight with a jet. When he missed with his rocket and passed me, I followed him as fast as I could and took him down with the machine guns as is to date my favorite air fight. It wouldn't be as impressive if it had explosive rounds that could kill it in 3-4 shots but change the jet for a normal speed one controlled by someone who isn't a complete idiot (seriously, who let that guy in the mission pilot that?!). I'm not quite sure how it would be more effective and on the same level if it had explosive rounds (it may make it overpowered, then) but I'd hate to see it cut. I love that helicopter and yes, I don't use it at all in GTA V, but it's nostalgic to see it. It needs some help is all.

Thanks for the pictures, by the way. Got the Little Bird pic as my desktop background now. :)
Really nice to see the real life part of it and say, "hey, I fly that in GTA".

lol232
  • lol232

We happy?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

When I was flying the Annihilator, I remember getting shot by someone else who used a rocket of a buzzard to shoot me down and still surviving, and then annihilating his ass with the minigun. I also remember jumping out of it and I suddenly noticed it was still alive after hitting the ground hard. I also remember winning my first air-race with it against buzzards and froggers.
Anyone who thinks it's useless is a moron.
  • gizmonomono likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

Just report the spam please :)
  • Aero Dynamo likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 03 April 2014 - 12:02 PM.

Tl,dr

Really? #Youthatlazy #thiseazyenoughforyoutoread? #cracknuts #lazybumbs Honestly, I even included pictures to make this topic fun and entertaing and informative. Go read a children's book if you that lazy. You dont belong here.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

The Annihilator is a cool chopper for role playing. More of a troop deployment and extraction aircraft. I find it more enjoyable to fly the Annihilator, but I typically use the Buzzard because of its superior speed, since all I normally use helicopters for is getting around the map.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

I just want this

360px-Budgie_the_Little_Helicopter.jpg

• Ryan_Codebreaker likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

Rockstar should just increase the accuracy and damage of the Annialator's mini guns.

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:42 PM

Not much of an annihilator is it? :p

• SolidSnails, LancerG2 and Vanilla Poison like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

So how much damage do the Annihilator soak up compared to Buzzard?

Also, on side note, is it possible to autorotate in GTA? I once landed a chopper with stalling engine, but I'm not sure whether the descent or script kicked in just above the ground.

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

I just want this

Go watch Telly Tubbies Kiddo. Gta is not for you. ;)

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

Tl,dr

Really? #Youthatlazy #thiseazyenoughforyoutoread? #cracknuts #lazybumbs Honestly, I even included pictures to make this topic fun and entertaing and informative. Go read a children's book if you that lazy. You dont belong here.
oooohhh dear everyone watch out hes flexing his internet muscles also u messed up quite a few words can we just call you slow and dumb overall stupid?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

In Serious Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

annihilator was nice in IV, specially when you bumped the tail into a high building or chopped the tail off using other annihilator, the rhing would fall of and the helicopter would simply keep flying while spinning aimlessly til it crash...

in V the annihilator would explode with a mere bump on the tail.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Title made me LOL
  • Aero Dynamo likes this

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

Mi-24_Desert_Rescue.jpg

I just want to see the hind being added as a new helicopter.

RUSSIAN TECH, WOO!

Sorry, but Rockstar is imposing vehicle sanctions on Russia for their recent actions in Crimea. 

• coach_wargo and Sangers like this

Weazur
  • Weazur

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

It's not useless, it just takes skill to use.

Most GTA players prefer to have the game do the work for them, so they use the auto lock rockets on the Buzzard.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:33 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 03 April 2014 - 02:33 PM.

It's not useless, it just takes skill to use.

Most GTA players prefer to have the game do the work for them, so they use the auto lock rockets on the Buzzard.

which doesn't autolock to anything useful.

in fact I wish they'd remove the autolock all together or at least have an option to turn it off.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

well, last night after 6 of us ran around in 2 buzzards with horrible coordination, the annihilator came in extra handy, as it fits 6 people...there you have it...

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

I just want this

Go watch Telly Tubbies Kiddo. Gta is not for you. ;)

don't understimate budgie, he's a little hero!

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

Forget the Apache, that's been done loads of times, if they give us a new choppaaaa, gotta be a Comanche (such a shame they cancelled it), or I'd go with a Kamov Ka50 Black Shark.

From wiki: "Like other Kamov helicopters, it features Kamov's characteristic contra-rotating co-axial rotor system, which removes the need for the entire tail rotor assembly and improves the aircraft's aerobatic qualities—it can perform loops, rolls and "the funnel" (circle-strafing), where the aircraft maintains a line-of-sight to the target while flying circles of varying altitude, elevation and airspeed around it. For improved pilot survivability the Ka-50 is fitted with a NPP Zvezda (transl. Star) K-37-800 ejection seat, which is a rare feature for a helicopter.[17] Before the rocket in the ejection seat deploys, the rotor blades are blown away by explosive charges in the rotor disc and the canopy is jettisoned.[18]"

800px-Ka-50_helicopters_over_Moscow.jpg

• blackindia, Alvarez, NuklerGhost101838 and 2 others like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

No, leave the Annihilator in. Nerf it's price on Elitas though, so that is reflects is usefulness.

$1,825,000? They should be giving these things away.

CrazyDog150
  • CrazyDog150

Click-Clack Bang!

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by CrazyDog150, 03 April 2014 - 04:06 PM.

Tl,dr

oooohhh dear everyone watch out hes flexing his internet muscles also u messed up quite a few words can we just call you slow and dumb overall stupid?

Oh,damn!Someone correcting a Guy,when he is not even able to write "you".

Also,Annihilator's could use a buff,mounted Guns on the side of it would be awesome!

Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

The annihilator is not useless since you can't be shot out easily by auto aim, and the machine guns are pretty powerful, it's just difficult to be accurate. I can easily 1v1 against buzzards as their missiles San still be dodged. The buzzard is still better against ground vehicles or planes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users