Quantcast

» «
Photo

After everyone's sh*t, I'm glad to say..

86 replies to this topic
ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

WRONG! we are getting the bullpup rifle, not the shotgun. those assholes that didn't buy the collectors edition aren't getting off that easy.

May I ask why everyone that didn't buy collectors edition is a "asshole", I'm very curious?

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:02 PM

I'm an asshole for not getting the CE/SE ?! yeah right, you guys have more money than sense. Maybe if we had unlimited garage space I would maybe have ONE of the CE vehicles but no I'm not wasting any precious garage space on those pieces of sh*t. CE weapons aren't that special either PLUS the physical items you got where pretty damn sh*te; bloody useless money bag, a baseball cap (meh) a lovely super duper map (yey) 

You guys were royally suckered IN MY OPINION.

Sounds like something a hater would say. I wear the hat regularly and get compliments on it all the time. The bag is useful if you got some "stuff" you want to have locked up but also easily accessible. The map shows all kinds of secrets and stuff. I feel like it was worth it. I like it. But that's just me. Maybe if you would've bought the collectors edition, you wouldn't be hating...

And you took my comment personally. Lol

I'm not really sure what a 'hater' is but fine young man I shall accept the title you hath bequeath. I'm not a young kid so I would never wear the cap myself. Either way the stuff you get are nowhere near the monetary value, especially when you compare it to a lot of other 'triple A' titles CE's... plus you are sixteen so I doubt it was even your money used for the purchase :p 

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

This entire thread consists of you repeating a variation of "another thing you guys wanted...", whilst listing off virtually all the changes in the R* spring update announcement. What's the point of this thread??

R* releasing an update in response to customer feedback, holy sh*t you guys!!

I litterly started the thread off that way and the whole thread is based off of it. After hearing everyone complain about the same stuff for so long, rockstar are going to release an update to put the complaints at ease. That's litterly like, how I start off so you should know and if you don't like it, then don't bother to read it. The point of this thread was me saying we can all stop complaining about these things now they are being released. But.. into a more detailed way. Would you rather me say "Listen you little bitching f*ckers, stop complaing because they released their sh*t and it's good now so don't keep bitching about this" and that be the thread?

No we cannot stop complaining because its not over yet. R* enthusiast you are favoring the company over the consumer. Thuis is how things are done. If we do not express our thoughts passionately how can * take us seriously. Your standing on the whole matter makes you sound like an asshole who doesn't complain but was "patiently" waiting without giving voice to thought because those of us who do are complaining. This is how things are done nowadays. We pay, we get to complain. If you buy food from a shop and then leave are you really not going to address it? The manner in which it is done is purely based on the consumer's relationship with the company therefore it is the consumer's prerogative. If there was a massive glitch going around where people couldn't play t he game but didn't "bitch" as you so eloquently put it then I wonder what would happen.. nothing.. As bitching expresses the gravity of the situation. So before you start your sub-emotional rant, think, your neutral standpoint is disgusting. 

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:14 PM

I hate to sound snarky in the midst of all this ecstatic celebration, but apparently the Pollyanna OP and many others sure have gotten giddy over a Rockstar marketing press release. 

Apparently the OP was not around for the 2 years of miserable, tortured Rockstar GTAV "anticipation" marketing and all of our crushed hopes, month after month, season after season,  in 2012-2013. 

Many of us have vowed not to be fooled again.  :whuh:

Stay tuned.  :bored:

• Ermac, ~TKP~ and SonofLosSantos like this

Killbook
  • Killbook

TheBlackWalker. A Certified Killbook.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

This entire thread consists of you repeating a variation of "another thing you guys wanted...", whilst listing off virtually all the changes in the R* spring update announcement. What's the point of this thread??

I litterly started the thread off that way and the whole thread is based off of it. After hearing everyone complain about the same stuff for so long, rockstar are going to release an update to put the complaints at ease. That's litterly like, how I start off so you should know and if you don't like it, then don't bother to read it. The point of this thread was me saying we can all stop complaining about these things now they are being released. But.. into a more detailed way. Would you rather me say "Listen you little bitching f*ckers, stop complaing because they released their sh*t and it's good now so don't keep bitching about this" and that be the thread?

No we cannot stop complaining because its not over yet. R* enthusiast you are favoring the company over the consumer. Thuis is how things are done. If we do not express our thoughts passionately how can * take us seriously. Your standing on the whole matter makes you sound like an asshole who doesn't complain but was "patiently" waiting without giving voice to thought because those of us who do are complaining. This is how things are done nowadays. We pay, we get to complain. If you buy food from a shop and then leave are you really not going to address it? The manner in which it is done is purely based on the consumer's relationship with the company therefore it is the consumer's prerogative. If there was a massive glitch going around where people couldn't play t he game but didn't "bitch" as you so eloquently put it then I wonder what would happen.. nothing.. As bitching expresses the gravity of the situation. So before you start your sub-emotional rant, think, your neutral standpoint is disgusting. 

If you express your thoughts passionately, they still won't take you seriously. It's better to not bitch because non of you guys are saying anything worth their time to read and actually care about. And they don't even come to this site often. They may come every once and awhile, but, not often. And when they do come, they see threads about you all bitching when you guys can't just stay organized and make one thread (the official bitch and moan thread btw) where you post this and when rockstar needs to know what to fix and ideas, they can just look there. Yes, I was waiting patiently. Does that make me an asshole? I never made threads complaining. Yeah, I'm not going to put myself on a throne because I've complained too before. And this is how what things are these days? You pay, you complain on a non-company owned website, and don't put any supporting details when you complain. 99% of these complain threads are either them starting with a story of how they got f*cked over, or just straight to the point complaining and it's usually "God, rockstar are f*cking idiots. I'm never playing another one of their games again. They don't know what their doing. Their trying to get us to buy cashcards before they fixed 'said' glitches and restore 'said' things and keep 'said' promises." Like, if you're going to bitch, then bitch right. And ontop of that, you guys don't even bitch about anything that big. You act like every little thing effects your gameplay so much. I laugh at the people who dare to bitch about their glitch/mod not working. There is a difference between making suggestions and asking them to fix things and just plain bitching. By the way, if a big glitch like that happened, people are going to complain, and I understand. I understand when a few people do it but when people keep re-posting it over and over and over, it gets annoying. It's like repeating yourself 300000000 times. I now see how teachers feel. 

I hate to sound snarky in the midst of all this ecstatic celebration, but apparently the Pollyanna OP and many others sure have gotten giddy over a Rockstar marketing press release. 

Apparently the OP was not around for the 2 years of miserable, tortured Rockstar GTAV "anticipation" marketing and all of our crushed hopes, month after month, season after season,  in 2012-2013. 

Many of us have vowed not to be fooled again.  :whuh:

Stay tuned.  :bored:

Actually, I was. I just wasn't taking the same route as you people. I was just as anticipated as you were but you didn't see me complaining every day about the same things over and over. What's the worst thing they did? Lead us into a false sense of security, give us false hope, and then turn that false hope into anticipation since they keep postponing it?

• NuklerGhost101838 and I3AZZAI2 like this

TheBabyOrganGrinder
  • TheBabyOrganGrinder

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:44 PM

The Bullpup Shotgun is only available to SE/CE owners. We have 1 Bullpup already, which is the Advanced Rifle, based on the MTAR. Being that they are bringing another one into the game, my guess is it could be based on the Steyr AUG, or the Enfield L85.

It actually resembles a FAMAS...but hey, the kids love bullpups, so it's all good.

Granted, these updates are easily the biggest to date for GTAO, and that they in the end open up a bunch of new options and possibilities for players, you have some who will still find a way to bitch and moan about it. Heck, if you look around in some threads you have people who already are.

Coming from a game player since 1984, modern day gamers are the most ungrateful bunch of bastards I've ever experienced in my existence as a fan of video games.

the Special SMG is the Famas....

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

The Bullpup Shotgun is only available to SE/CE owners. We have 1 Bullpup already, which is the Advanced Rifle, based on the MTAR. Being that they are bringing another one into the game, my guess is it could be based on the Steyr AUG, or the Enfield L85.

It actually resembles a FAMAS...but hey, the kids love bullpups, so it's all good.

Granted, these updates are easily the biggest to date for GTAO, and that they in the end open up a bunch of new options and possibilities for players, you have some who will still find a way to bitch and moan about it. Heck, if you look around in some threads you have people who already are.

Coming from a game player since 1984, modern day gamers are the most ungrateful bunch of bastards I've ever experienced in my existence as a fan of video games.

the Special SMG is the Famas....

What SMG is that? The Assault SMG you mean? If so, then I somewhat agree. Same outlook, rapid rate of fire. damage, all similar to the famas but there have been debates about the advanced rifle aswell.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Is the OP an idiot???  Why did he write something so long? Nobody is going to read it. Especially since it starts out with the tone of insulting us forum people.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:55 PM

Is the OP an idiot???  Why did he write something so long? Nobody is going to read it. Especially since it starts out with the tone of insulting us forum people.

"After all of you guys getting mad, frustrated, taking everything out on rockstar for their first time doing a project like this. After all the sh*t you gave them when things weren't as bad. I hope now, that you can see that Rockstar has now deemed themselves worthy.."

Explain to me, how exactly is this an insult? And the reason it's so long is because so many things are coming. I wrote out what was coming and added my two cents on it. I wrote something this long because it didn't bother me to type it all and some people actually will read this, if not, skim through this.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

OP is right, a new gun and two new cars completely make up for GTA Online being broken for months and without heists.
  • saintsrow, BrownMattHall and KingJohn like this

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

OP is right, a new gun and two new cars completely make up for GTA Online being broken for months and without heists.

That'd be like me saying all the other updates make up for it because they had new guns, clothing, and cars. Jeeze, why don't you people stop baring this huge grudge against them? Their trying and technically, they did live up to their promise in providing heist's. They're still giving out updates, they have given us every DLC for free, gave us that stimulus package, gave us all of this, and you people still don't think they've made up for postponing the heists a couple of times? Like seriously, it's not like their NOT going to bring it in, it just took them longer than they expected too and you people are getting angry at them and holding this massive grudge like their in some kind of debt and cant pay it off. I think they've paid off their debt people. Now just be grateful for once.

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:04 PM

That'd be like me saying all the other updates make up for it because they had new guns, clothing, and cars. Jeeze, why don't you people stop baring this huge grudge against them? Their trying and technically, they did live up to their promise in providing heist's. They're still giving out updates, they have given us every DLC for free, gave us that stimulus package, gave us all of this, and you people still don't think they've made up for postponing the heists a couple of times? Like seriously, it's not like their NOT going to bring it in, it just took them longer than they expected too and you people are getting angry at them and holding this massive grudge like their in some kind of debt and cant pay it off. I think they've paid off their debt people. Now just be grateful for once.

It's just pathetic that we don't have heists yet. No amount of excuses can explain that away. People expected these things back in October.

Matchmaking is still terrible, there are still hackers and glitchers everywhere, and tanks are still completely unbalanced.

I dont mind them making us play a beta version, just dont ask us to act like it's God's gift to gaming that should never be criticized.
  • SonofLosSantos and KingJohn like this

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

I'm Ready For The Fonk!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Achievement unlocked: used the porkcharsui cheat

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:08 PM

I'm an asshole for not getting the CE/SE ?! yeah right, you guys have more money than sense. Maybe if we had unlimited garage space I would maybe have ONE of the CE vehicles but no I'm not wasting any precious garage space on those pieces of sh*t. CE weapons aren't that special either PLUS the physical items you got where pretty damn sh*te; bloody useless money bag, a baseball cap (meh) a lovely super duper map (yey) 

Sounds like something a hater would say. I wear the hat regularly and get compliments on it all the time. The bag is useful if you got some "stuff" you want to have locked up but also easily accessible. The map shows all kinds of secrets and stuff. I feel like it was worth it. I like it. But that's just me. Maybe if you would've bought the collectors edition, you wouldn't be hating...

And you took my comment personally. Lol

I'm not really sure what a 'hater' is but fine young man I shall accept the title you hath bequeath. I'm not a young kid so I would never wear the cap myself. Either way the stuff you get are nowhere near the monetary value, especially when you compare it to a lot of other 'triple A' titles CE's... plus you are sixteen so I doubt it was even your money used for the purchase :p 

You know how many summer days I spent working a Burger King to save up for that sh*t? Many! Taking the bus all early in the morning.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

It's just pathetic that we don't have heists yet. No amount of excuses can explain that away. People expected these things back in October.

Matchmaking is still terrible, there are still hackers and glitchers everywhere, and tanks are still completely unbalanced.

I dont mind them making us play a beta version, just dont ask us to act like it's God's gift to gaming that should never be criticized.

But it's a game. And every game has this. I don't know of a single game without glitches somewhere or hackers. Matchmaking may be terrible, okay. But that's not their thing. And plus, it's pretty decent. I wouldn't call it terrible. If you have the right people to invite and know how to host, you can get maybe 6 players in and once 6 are in, more will come. I've been expecting this since October to, but I'm not giving them sh*t for not delivering because they want to make sure heists are perfect. They've hyped it up so much, and I wouldn't blame  them for wanting to make it perfect before releasing because if they rushed it and delivered it on top, it would be all f*cked up today. I also don't think they think of it as "god's gift". No game featuring online is perfect.

Zee
  • Zee

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

But it's a game. And every game has this. I don't know of a single game without glitches somewhere or hackers. Matchmaking may be terrible, okay. But that's not their thing. And plus, it's pretty decent. I wouldn't call it terrible. If you have the right people to invite and know how to host, you can get maybe 6 players in and once 6 are in, more will come. I've been expecting this since October to, but I'm not giving them sh*t for not delivering because they want to make sure heists are perfect. They've hyped it up so much, and I wouldn't blame  them for wanting to make it perfect before releasing because if they rushed it and delivered it on top, it would be all f*cked up today. I also don't think they think of it as "god's gift". No game featuring online is perfect.
Matchmaking is the core of online multiplayer gameplay. You cant just shrug off a basic fundamental component of a multiplayer system not working because its "not their thing".

Here's hoping you're right about heists. They ought to be some REALLY cool and fascinating Heists after taking this long to make. I'm not holding my breath after waiting five years and getting GTA Online.
  • saintsrow likes this

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

Matchmaking is the core of online multiplayer gameplay. You cant just shrug off a basic fundamental component of a multiplayer system not working because its "not their thing".

Here's hoping you're right about heists. They ought to be some REALLY cool and fascinating Heists after taking this long to make. I'm not holding my breath after waiting five years and getting GTA Online.

When I say matchmaking isn't their thing, I'm talking about jobs. As in when people hosts lobbies, R* hasn't made it easy for people to get in your lobby. When people join random deathmatch and random race, they get into full lobbies and rarely low lobbies. It should put you in lobbies with no people instead of a lot of people because they have enough. And their invite options aren't as good either as sometimes some invites don't process. That's what I mean by they aren't good at matchmaking.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

I'm Ready For The Fonk!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

I don't understand how people can say "oh rockstar is hard at work bringing us FREE CONTENT!!!111!!1"
When in reality all they're doing is withholding content from the original game and releasing them later as "new" content...
And even if it was genuinely new, how hard would it be for a group of 40+ developers who have been working on a game for 5+ years and are familiar with the software to reskin a few cars, clothes, and guns? They are too f*cking lazy to do the remedialest tasks. I've been modding games on my laptop since I was 13, so there is now excuse for their incredible laziness. We were promised heists over a year ago, and they still haven't delivered. People honestly believe they are slaving away fixing bugs and glitches and trying to make the game better. Not only did they have an extra 6 months when the game was delayed, but they had ANOTHER extra month after the game was released to make sure the online mode was working properly. I'll be sure not to dump my money on any more flopstar lames releases.😤
  • Diesleman likes this

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Yes. Why take an hour to write an essay that could be written in a few lines? That's the opposite of good communication. That's why he was confused as to the intentions of this thread, as am I and others.

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:59 PM

next time throw a bigger tantrum and mommy might buy you the special edition.

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:12 PM

I don't understand how people can say "oh rockstar is hard at work bringing us FREE CONTENT!!!111!!1"
When in reality all they're doing is withholding content from the original game and releasing them later as "new" content...
And even if it was genuinely new, how hard would it be for a group of 40+ developers who have been working on a game for 5+ years and are familiar with the software to reskin a few cars, clothes, and guns? They are too f*cking lazy to do the remedialest tasks. I've been modding games on my laptop since I was 13, so there is now excuse for their incredible laziness. We were promised heists over a year ago, and they still haven't delivered. People honestly believe they are slaving away fixing bugs and glitches and trying to make the game better. Not only did they have an extra 6 months when the game was delayed, but they had ANOTHER extra month after the game was released to make sure the online mode was working properly. I'll be sure not to dump my money on any more flopstar lames releases.

Because their busy and they're experimenting on things to bring into the future. Long story short, they're busy.

Yes. Why take an hour to write an essay that could be written in a few lines? That's the opposite of good communication. That's why he was confused as to the intentions of this thread, as am I and others.

I didn't write an essay. I just simply listed the things the newswire listed and added my commentary to it.

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by AGiganticLlama, 04 April 2014 - 08:25 PM.

You guys should make a novel with the amount of patience and time you're investing in this thread

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

You guys should make a novel with the amount of patience and time you're investing in this thread

Which if so, you would be included in since you're wasting your time by posting here.

LukeMayhem
  • LukeMayhem

Project Mayhem

• Members
  • Swaziland

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

Sorry but i can not agree with OP. R* have not been 'deemed worthy' just because of the spring update. In fact, its making me start to doubt them even more.

SonofLosSantos
  • SonofLosSantos

I'm Ready For The Fonk!

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by SonofLosSantos, 04 April 2014 - 10:19 PM.

And even if it was genuinely new, how hard would it be for a group of 40+ developers who have been working on a game for 5+ years and are familiar with the software to reskin a few cars, clothes, and guns? They are too f*cking lazy to do the remedialest tasks. I've been modding games on my laptop since I was 13, so there is now excuse for their incredible laziness. We were promised heists over a year ago, and they still haven't delivered. People honestly believe they are slaving away fixing bugs and glitches and trying to make the game better. Not only did they have an extra 6 months when the game was delayed, but they had ANOTHER extra month after the game was released to make sure the online mode was working properly. I'll be sure not to dump my money on any more flopstar lames releases.

Because their busy and they're experimenting on things to bring into the future. Long story short, they're busy.

Busy? Doing what? As I already explained in my post, there is no excuse.

RichyBeats
  • RichyBeats

Peon

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

To be honest we all knew that there would be good dlc but I am a bit annoyed that all we got was an announcement and not a update.

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:20 AM

So all should be forgiven because they put a vague release date on things that should have already been in the game months ago?

• saintsrow likes this

Killbook
  • Killbook

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by Killbook, 05 April 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Sorry but i can not agree with OP. R* have not been 'deemed worthy' just because of the spring update. In fact, its making me start to doubt them even more.

My reply to this is the same as my reply to King's.

Busy? Doing what? As I already explained in my post, there is no excuse.

You need to see it in the eyes of a game developer. They aren't just fighting modders, or fixing glitches, or making new DLC items. All that stuff is easy, like you said. They have lives. They have money. They want to spend that money and not focus on games everyday. They also have to plan for new projects and etc. They have numerous other things to do, while trying to do things for GTA Online aswell.

So all should be forgiven because they put a vague release date on things that should have already been in the game months ago?

Why do you people need to forgive them anyone? What grudge do you have against them is what I'm seriously wandering? Because they postponed a few things? Did they not release them and say they're not going to? No. So why do they need to be forgiven in the first place. They've put out some good DLC, all for free, and everything while fighting mods and hackers and at the same time responding to customer support and working on other projects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users