Pistol whipping in Rooftop Rumble

7 replies to this topic
Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

Whenever I try the pistol whipping method in RR, everyone gets their guns out and starts shooting as soon as I pistol whip one guy. Is this another hotfix to the mission?

I thought the patch was that you could still pistol whip, but you just have to kill all enemies.

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:29 AM

You could just back in with an entity & kill them all in seconds

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

I just tried the pistol whipping technique for the first time - sadly although it worked and I killed a couple of guys and walked out of the garage unharmed, it seems RR has been altered so the briefcase isn't dropped until everyone is dead.  Oh well!

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:00 AM

If you walk up to a guy in RR and he pulls his gun out and threatens you do not pistol whip him because when the gun drops it will fire and they will attack you. Anyone who pulls out a gun or is already holding a gun leave them til last and shoot them as usual, if you dont drive up to the garage and and approach everyone indirectly you should have no problem killing them all without firing a shot.
Just made 180k twenty minutes ago doing this so I can confirm it works :)

DavieShredder
  • DavieShredder

Boat Expert

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:03 AM

I just tried the pistol whipping technique for the first time - sadly although it worked and I killed a couple of guys and walked out of the garage unharmed, it seems RR has been altered so the briefcase isn't dropped until everyone is dead.  Oh well!

Yep, noticed that today, like Pokemon, gotta kill 'em all. Or was that Metallica?

• GranSnake likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

Why? Just take out your assault rifle and shoot everyone, it's really easy. Never had a problem with that mission.

• hywelkidd likes this

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:12 PM

You can pistol whip them all but you are correct in that it was patched so now you have to kill all 13 instead of just 5.  See the video I posted in guides on how to pistol whip them if anyone is curious.

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:38 PM

I tried before the patch to do the pistol whip and only once did they not shot me. All the other times the weapon would drop and it would fire and I'm standing in the middle of it all while everyone shoots me up. I find it very useless, just climb the hedges on the right side of the entrance, take cover and shoot everyone. So much easier than walking around like an idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users