Quantcast

» «
Photo

Transferring Cars Between Multiple Properties?

41 replies to this topic
LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Thats what I don't get...why people want properties in LA and Beijing.  If you want to get a car at your other house, now you gotta drive way out of the way.

Two close houses, boom easy.

Well unless your doing rooftop rumble all day, sometimes you exit jobs out in the boonies. It would be nice to have a garage with cars available out there as well. Since My garage is completely focused on racing vehicles it will be nice to be able to pick up a few of the offroad type stuff that I used to own but replaced and keep them stored in the appropriate environment.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

I was thinking we'd be able to just drive one vehicle from one garage and into the other. You'd be able to rearrange your garages this way. Here's to hoping.

MrWhiskers
  • MrWhiskers

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:23 PM

well i wonder if i can buy different apartment in same house ? would make everything so much easier :)

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

There is also the issue of changing apartments once you already own 2 with garages.

Let's say you have 20 cars, and buy a new 10 car garage apartment: can you choose which apartment to get rid of?

I'm assuming the cars from the apartment you get rid of are the ones that move to the new apartment.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

Wonder what will happen with the rearranging if you buy a 6-car garage for your second property?

My current plan is to buy one of the east LS 10-car garages only, depending on what they release as new properties.  I doubt I'll want to move apartments because I still love the convenience of Alta St, and the cheapest way of adding 10 more spaces is all I really want.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:00 AM

well i wonder if i can buy different apartment in same house ? would make everything so much easier :)

Yes you can, I don't have the link but I saw it on here somewhere. 

Downside is when you drive in you have to select which garage your going to. 

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

Yes you can, I don't have the link but I saw it on here somewhere. 

Downside is when you drive in you have to select which garage your going to. 

That's a surprisingly big downside which I hadn't thought of.  Cheers :)

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

Are you guys sure there will be new properties?

R* only said, "...The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options...".

That could mean interior design options...not necessarily new apartment properties.

Gliding
  • Gliding

Samsquanch!

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

R* only said, "...The High Life Update will allow you to expand your foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options...".

That could mean interior design options...not necessarily new apartment properties.

" The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously"

NoMeansPlayDeaf
  • NoMeansPlayDeaf

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:16 AM

" The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously"

"Multi-property ownership" and "Two distinct properties" does not mean any new properties will be added to the game...

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

https://support.rock...ties-Dynasty-8-

Read down - Brian B confirms there will be new apartments with new interiors.  What he doesn't say is where the new apartments will be; some slightly different views from the same blocks would be a bit boring, but hey.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In 12 Step Program

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

i dont know why wont they would allow cars to be moved between garages, after all you own both the cars and the garage...

anyway im sure the next generation of car duping glitch would be born with the addition of the new garages!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users