• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic
Arya35
  • Arya35

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

Go to se7enensis and join a modded lobby for free money, or if duping is not patched then just duplicate someone's dlc cars.

Everyone just thinks you're lazy and even if you are ignore them and get money. The fun in this game is the free mode and driving cars, not doing the same mission over and over, even if I do that as I have free time to play.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:22 PM

What the hell man. Its SO easy to get money in this game. Just play it!

develvis
  • develvis

Destined to Explode

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by develvis, 03 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

I have a life not like all you lazy bums. I have a girlfriend to attend to plus I am stacked with college work. You guys may have time to play 6 hour of GTA while I cant even turn on my XBOX. Learn from the size of your brain not your dick.

I also have a girlfriend to attend to, in college with 16 credit hours, and currently working on getting a photo published into a newspaper, and a part-time job, and I still have time almost every day to play some missions with my friends.  Money is never an issue if you just play the game.

Like Day Reaper said, Make money, not threads. :)

Edit:  We have been doing a lot of RR grinding lately, if you wanna come hang, just message me.  

Commander S
  • Commander S

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

Top money-making strategy:

1. Don't blow money on stupid incremental purchases - save up, and buy a Buzzard.

2. Rinse through decent-paying missions with your new Buzzard in no time at all.

3. Repeat.

4. Profit.

Only partly joking - did this, took relatively little time/effort to earn the $1,750,000 price tag once I committed to saving up for it ('bout a week, since my gaming time is limited due to my working hours), and it really is a game-changer when you've got the chopper for missions (...because it's stupidly overpowered against NPCs).

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

That DLC is still weeks away, literally.

It takes me about an hour to earn 1/3 of a million through Rooftop Rumble or Coveted (at least last time I was grinding for those months ago, not sure how they are now)

Dedicate at least 2-3 hours a day doing this every day or so and you'll walk out with at least 5 million by the time the DLC rolls out, luckily for you only the Capture Creator is releasing next week and Spring can range anywhere from

today to mid June or so, PLENTY of time.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 03 April 2014 - 04:40 PM.

If you have an hour to spare and don't mind glitching.  You can earn about 3.2 million/hour doing the Rebel/Coquette glitch.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

People stop, HALT !. Five pages of troll soup and counting, the OP has had enough forum attention for one lifetime.

Titania
  • Titania

Are you scared?

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

Can we all stop and let this thread die? OP is nothing but a lazy bum who can't be arsed to grind, or buy cash cards. His problem. Not ours.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

As you guys have all heard that there is going to be a new update coming out soon called the high life update. This includes a new gun,3 new cars, more than one owning of properties, and much more. We all remember the good old days of the Beach Bum DLC, that was a good dlc because everything about it was free. I hated GTA online when R* released that freaking Valentine's Day Massacre. The f***ing items were not free! I am a poor GTA Online character and I could nt even buy a suit from the Business Update. I am making this forum for the hackers,modder, glithcer people to support those who need money to enjoy the next update. I am currently in need for money ASAP so I could by myself a cool looking Zentorno. Put GT or PSN to help those in need. 

My GT: Alienator102

Don't be such an asshole.

F''k, modders and hackers and you for encouraging them or even trying to, dont be so f*cking lazy and go farm like everyone else.

GrandTheftBatman
  • GrandTheftBatman

Connect 4 Champion 2012

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Someone has said this before and I will repeat it: If your a high level and you focus on missions, you can make about $1,000,000 a session or at least 1,000,000 a week. Races, Deathmatches, RR, Simple Gerald missions, and survival add up to alot.

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

Player Hater... Not!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:09 PM

Earn it. The time you are wasting begging for a hand out, you could be grinding like the rest of us.

I made 100K plus just playing Rooftop Rumble to get a screen shot photo of me giving Martin the document earlier today--(so I can post it in the forum later).
100K and not even "trying".....so grind, find the missions that pay well, steal Ballers for that easy 9K, google the armor car spawn locations, enter team Deathmatches and try to come in 1st place for bigger payouts, rob stores with two registers around the map.
And if then, you get a handout while doing all that, it will be a bonus, because you have earned it bro.

Don't be a lazy bum.

Make money, not threads.

Take his advice, these are words of wisdom you stupid lazy bum.

I hate bums always wanting something for nothing.

TigerStyleLoungeAct
  • TigerStyleLoungeAct

Stoned Assassin

• Awaiting Authorization
  • England

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

Am I the only player who enjoys the missions?  Its not a grind to me especially as I have fun with different vehicles and approaches to each mission.  Yeah sure I've done RR a lot but hardly ever the same way unless I'm quickly helping a friend to get cash or RP.  

I will never understand why some consider grinding cheating.  I drive a lot, I hang out a lot, I play the mini games, commit awesome massacres with my crew and do races, but I also consider missions as valid a thing to spend all your time on as any other feature of the game. 

OP needs to just decide between cashcards or playing the game.  If you can't do either then why would you even want to play it online?  

Also I think OP's worst offence here is the part where he said in response to the suggestion of glitching that he doesn't want it on his records or to get him banned or similar words to the same effect, but in what he is openly asking others to do is totally disregarding the fact it might happen to them.  WTF is that?  If 'you' can't serve the time, don't commit the crime.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

The OP:
rich-dream-tom-and-jerry.gif

• ---------------------- and manicmechanic71 like this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:21 PM Edited by H8GodMode, 03 April 2014 - 05:27 PM.

I have a life not like all you lazy bums. I have a girlfriend to attend to plus I am stacked with college work. You guys may have time to play 6 hour of GTA while I cant even turn on my XBOX. Learn from the size of your brain not your dick.

wow, what a douchebag you are... you ask for help, then curse everyone out because you think "your special because you do this that and the third". what a f*ckin lame ass excuse tbh...

i work 50+ hrs a wk at my day job, have a family, kids, pets, get 5 figure side checks from my personal business and still play a few hours a night...

then buy a cash card ... oh wait... u prob cant afford that either...

this thread is 10/10 on the embarrassment meter...

• sebcreed likes this

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

2 Rooftop Rumbles.  2 Coveted's.  2 Defender's.  At least 108K in less than 45mins of work.  Nuff said.

• TigerStyleLoungeAct likes this

lew3112
  • lew3112

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

play the damn game...... seriously. always want something for nothing.... play...the...game.

since we live in a f*cked up money-debt-slavery system already, why would i want to enslave myself to f*cking GAME ???
"Money-debt slavery system"
First World Problems: I can't afford to buy a virtual car in a video game so I'll pretend we live in some Soviet Prison camp system.

You create your own debts, the "system" doesn't.
you are an idiot.

Wow, you're a friendly one.

You only get in debt by trying to live outside your means. Cant afford something something? Wait until you can, dont take out loans etc to pay for it.

My family have never been in debt. Ever. We arent rich, but we have everything we need.

So whos the real idiot, the guy with no debts and no intention of getting into any, or the guy throwing insults on a public forum defending the system hes just moaned about.
  • Shaundi., GTA-Freak-iX, ---------------------- and 2 others like this

gameunit
  • gameunit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

OP should have started like this:

Gief gold plox.

ThaLostTribe
  • ThaLostTribe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

funny , you got more then a month to grind/glitch to get money !!! high life will come in probably 4-5 weeks .......

that's a looooooooooooooong time!

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

How long does it take you to attend to your girlfriend? You're doing something wrong.

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Dank

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Can we all stop and let this thread die? OP is nothing but a lazy bum who can't be arsed to grind, or buy cash cards. His problem. Not ours.

Contact an moderator then.

AceThaCreator
  • AceThaCreator

B*tch Dont Kill My Vibe

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Rooftop rumble
Coveted
Rooftop rumble
Coveted
Rooftop rumble