Photo

Two assholes, one car

49 replies to this topic
bensons
  • bensons

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

Sticky bomb'd up chopper and suicide slam:)

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:32 AM

Stories like this make me laugh every time. This is like sticking your wet finger into a live light socket,getting shocked then saying "Hey,I wonder what would happen if I stick my wet finger in the live light socket"?

You're in FREE MODE so what does that tell you? If you don't like it,switch to INVITE ONLY MODE.

So simple cousin.....now let's go bowling.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:01 AM

GTAO is nothing but death and players trash talking . I don't get why killing other players is necessary when you don't provoke them and just minding your own business.

Seriously its patheic how you don't have to do anything and get killed regardless.

R* made it that way..
Weapon Tints and Tattoos. :p

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:15 PM

Honestly, it's the assholes that keep the game interesting. I love it when people attack me unprovoked; it keeps me on my toes...
  • P.C.M., stockey and KnobCheez like this

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:43 PM

Honestly, it's the assholes that keep the game interesting. I love it when people attack me unprovoked; it keeps me on my toes...

↑ this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:21 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 03 April 2014 - 01:22 PM.

Love the thread title. I've come across some lately. Killed two earlier and in fact, I'm still feeling the satisfaction.
It was dramatic, I was on my way to sell a Baller and these two chased me. I let them get ahead about a block. Got out and surgically sniped the driver watched the car swerve into a building and pulled out the trusty RPG and blew the passenger sky high as he scrambled in the vehicle they were in, no bad sport since they were in a stolen vehicle. Sweet.

i bet they were raging,lmao

I know i would have been if i were them. They eventually just left. Sometimes people need to look up at people's rank before they go hunting. Cause why would they have chosen me Rank 153 over any of the lower ranked guys in session?

Oh well.  lol.

• PatrickGTA5 likes this

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

The amount of hate for two guys playing the game as it was designed is quite comical.

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

Stop crying and fight like a man

MentalHaze
  • MentalHaze

70% of the time, it works everytime... It's Science.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:36 PM

I normally am always cruising with crew members, online friends or randoms and hardly ever hunt other players. Not only do you get 200 rp for "cruising with players" every so often, but hell it's just economical. Have yall seen gas prices lately??? Carpool people.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:20 PM

since i play alone this is my biggest threat. usually i can hold off enough to keep moving from the area, but they can be relentless sometimes and chase me across the map. worse was the time 6 guys in a built Granger rolled up on me. i drove past and heard them over chat saying "get him" so i hit the gas only to hear them say that "he's running" so i hit the brakes, got out and started shooting back. i did get killed a few times, but eventually chased them down till i kill everyone of them atleast once, most of them twice in the process. i was kinda lucky that they really weren't all that good, because usually i'm the one getting their ass handed to them.  :lol:

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

One car, one asshole unless its me and my commissioner or a crew member 

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

Even better when their chasing you for no reason and drive right over your perfectly timed sticky bomb

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:31 PM

You're welcome, glad to see we're appreciated 

• We Are Ninja likes this

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

RPG them, high tail out of the area.

They won't even think about chasing you

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

I was speeding down the highway towards Sandy Shores last night when I zipped past a couple guys sitting in a parked car on the shoulder.  They were minding their own business, so I would mind mine. I kept an eye on the minimap in any case, and sure enough they started coming after me.

"Two assholes, one car?" I thought.

I took a side road up towards the windmills just to make sure, and they followed suit.

"Yep.  Two assholes, one car!"

I put my Sabre into a controlled spin, jumped out, and opened fire.

Their driverless Weeny Issi rolled down the hill and crashed into a tree.

"Two DEAD assholes, one car."

Most fun I've had in a while.

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

I cruise passively with players very often. I let randos drive my cars all the time. Doesn't mean we're causing trouble.

I was speeding down the highway towards Sandy Shores last night when I zipped past a couple guys sitting in a parked car on the shoulder.  They were minding their own business, so I would mind mine. I kept an eye on the minimap in any case, and sure enough they started coming after me.

I took a side road up towards the windmills just to make sure, and they followed suit.

How do you know they were trying to hurt you? They could have been just looking for another person to cruise with. Sounds like the only asshole is you.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:04 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 04 April 2014 - 06:10 PM.

I cruise passively with players very often. I let randos drive my cars all the time. Doesn't mean we're causing trouble.

How do you know they were trying to hurt you? They could have been just looking for another person to cruise with. Sounds like the only asshole is you.

I've learned from experience that players who chase me typically only have one thing in mind, and that's killing me. But you could be right -  they could've been an exception to the rule.

However, shortly after I passed them, I heard an explosion - which made me suspect that they were either tossing grenades at cars or putting sticky bombs in the road for passers-by.  I had to asume that they missed me, and were coming after me to finish the job.

Intoxica7ed
  • Intoxica7ed

Rickdiculous

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:16 PM

I've learned from experience that players who chase me typically only have one thing in mind, and that's killing me. But you could be right -  they could've been an exception to the rule.

However, shortly after I passed them, I heard an explosion - which made me suspect that they were either tossing grenades at cars or putting sticky bombs in the road for passers-by.  They missed me, so were coming after me to finish the job.

Fair enough. I'm just an extremely passive player. I will never automatically shoot at someone for no reason. Most of the time though, when I roll up on a player they jump to the conclusion that I'm there to hurt them and then fire at me. It's really annoying. I can't believe people don't get bored of that after a while. I've had way more fun doing random stuff with players than a KOS play style. I feel like a massive amount of the GTA:O players have never really experienced what the game has to offer because they are too busy trying to kill other players instead of working/playing along with them.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

I had a guy griefing me and a friend by constantly killing us using the rear of his Infernus as a shield, then used a tank later, and put a $9,000 bounty on me and sent mercenaries after I got a tank to destroy his tank, but turned out it got destroyed

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

This topic reminds me.. 2 dicks in 1 hole.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users