Photo

Bike confusion

43 replies to this topic
Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:12 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 05 April 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Pagani?

You know I knew this and it completely spaced me. They didn't base the majority of any car on it so I forget..silly me.

Correct. Completely spaced it. I'll be 100% honest. I am much more into the cars than the ingame names and such given to them. Sometimes I make my own up. Like the Saabugatti or the Lamborgani :D

Edit:

The wiki said Pagasi represent 3 different companies. Who knew...

Anyways, I agree. Honda is a piece of sh*t.

Maybe I'm just being bias, but Asian cars always look cheap.

To be honest I don't mind the Honda cars. Reliable, good gas mileage, etc. Performance...I'll stick with Italian or German(horrible to work on and expensive though). Hondas and Acuras are not race cars. Back on topic, I am always Bias though when it comes to motorcycles. Especially Dirtbikes and Crotchrockets. I know they are ok, but I have bad experiences with them and their cheapness. IE. Throttle sticking on a CR 250 and going through a wire fence. Give me a KTM....or a Yamaha.

I make a living selling/restoring bikes, and from all bikes Ducati and Aprilia have the most engine related problems. Honda's are the most reliable if you ask me, then Yamaha, Kawasaki and then Ducati and at last Aprilia.

All Ducati and Aprilia and BMW bikes have is a high overpriced pricetag. That being said, every brand has made few bike types that had their own share of problems.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 05 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

The Bati 801RR has a higher top speed when doing a wheelie, although, you'd have to wheelie a great distance to notice it over the regular Bati, but it will eventually start to pull away.

The acceleration and handling is identical though, as I said, you'd need a really long straight for the RR to eventually pull away. Since speed is capped Online, on both wheels they are identical, it's only when you pull a wheelie.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:14 AM

Pagani?

You know I knew this and it completely spaced me. They didn't base the majority of any car on it so I forget..silly me.

Correct. Completely spaced it. I'll be 100% honest. I am much more into the cars than the ingame names and such given to them. Sometimes I make my own up. Like the Saabugatti or the Lamborgani :D

Edit:

To be honest I don't mind the Honda cars. Reliable, good gas mileage, etc. Performance...I'll stick with Italian or German(horrible to work on and expensive though). Hondas and Acuras are not race cars. Back on topic, I am always Bias though when it comes to motorcycles. Especially Dirtbikes and Crotchrockets. I know they are ok, but I have bad experiences with them and their cheapness. IE. Throttle sticking on a CR 250 and going through a wire fence. Give me a KTM....or a Yamaha.

I make a living selling/restoring bikes, and from all bikes Ducati and Aprilia have the most engine related problems. Honda's are the most reliable if you ask me, then Yamaha, Kawasaki and then Ducati and at last Aprilia.

All Ducati and Aprilia and BMW bikes have is a high overpriced pricetag. That being said, every brand has made few bike types that had their own share of problems.

Ya I would stick with an RC8 or R1. I don't know a whole lot about the Kawi superbikes, other than I dislike how they feel. Dunno what it is. Their dirtbikes are garbage though. Also, aren't Gixxers pretty reliable. I would say Suzuki's are in general at all, but the Gixxers at least in my experience seem to be pretty decent in the reliability department.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

Pagani?

Edit:

Ya I would stick with an RC8 or R1. I don't know a whole lot about the Kawi superbikes, other than I dislike how they feel. Dunno what it is. Their dirtbikes are garbage though. Also, aren't Gixxers pretty reliable. I would say Suzuki's are in general at all, but the Gixxers at least in my experience seem to be pretty decent in the reliability department.

R1's in general are really good. the first gen's of the R1 had some serious gearbox problems though. And first gen R6's had cilinders cracking. Basically whatever bike you buy, as long as its the last version in its gen. You will be set.

First release versions of bike always come with trail and error. Kawasaki has some really great superbikes and is really cheap compared to the others.

kmmu232
  • kmmu232

The Great One

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

RR liveries available (and that can't be changed once you've bought the bike).

you can change the liveries once you purchase the bike foo

I've changed it many times

Commander S
  • Commander S

DON'T PANIC

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:52 PM

Eh, ok - I stand corrected. Got confused with the 'TBoGT' version, which can't be altered.

Still prefer the 801, just because I don't want my bike covered with branded decals...

0_0.jpg

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

I like the 801...but I dunno if there's a difference....also you might want to consider a ruffian....I think it's the funnest bike available

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

Eh, ok - I stand corrected. Got confused with the 'TBoGT' version, which can't be altered.

Still prefer the 801, just because I don't want my bike covered with branded decals...

0_0.jpg

Thats the reason why i like my Bati RR a lot because of its awesome livery. And special black headlights/windscreen.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

doser_
  • doser_

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

We need an Ubermacht bike, BMW makes some awesome sport/touring bikes.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:38 PM

We need an Ubermacht bike, BMW makes some awesome sport/touring bikes.

The only bike BMW bike i like is the S1000RR

2013-BMW-S1000RR.jpg

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Hardass Tomboy(tm)

• Members
  • Morocco

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:45 AM

The 801RR you're forced to pick from liveries, but the 801 you're able to pick primary and secondary colors. Both have same upgrades. Try em out if you don't know which to keep

ninja'd. second this.

the normal Bati can be colored. 801RR forces you to pick up one of the ugly liveries.

Bati-801 --> Bati-801RR

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:51 PM

The 801RR you're forced to pick from liveries, but the 801 you're able to pick primary and secondary colors. Both have same upgrades. Try em out if you don't know which to keep

ninja'd. second this.

the normal Bati can be colored. 801RR forces you to pick up one of the ugly liveries.

Bati-801 --> Bati-801RR

Bati RR looks a lot more race ready, nicer exhausts and seems to go a tad bit faster on top speed after a VERY very long straight.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:18 PM

You're all consistently spelling 'Ducati' wrong.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:34 AM

You're all consistently spelling 'Ducati' wrong.

Don't look at me. I'm spelling it all good. 'Ducktities'

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users