76 replies to this topic
Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 15 May 2014 - 03:00 PM

This scene came to mind the other day and i have no idea where its from-

So it's at a fairground of some description and for some reason there's a woman who grows really tall and then some kid says to his dad "I wanna go on that ride!" and he says "Me too son, me too", or something like that, as he looks up her skirt.

Attack of the 50 foot woman?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051380/

I think its a film in the 90s. More of a comedy but probably spoofing that. Using that as a baseline, ive found nothing.

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2014 - 07:44 AM Edited by krashr, 16 May 2014 - 07:46 AM.

This scene came to mind the other day and i have no idea where its from-

So it's at a fairground of some description and for some reason there's a woman who grows really tall and then some kid says to his dad "I wanna go on that ride!" and he says "Me too son, me too", or something like that, as he looks up her skirt. 

i think that's from "dude, where's my car?" =)

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

°°°°°°°

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 16 May 2014 - 04:39 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 16 May 2014 - 04:39 PM.

It's a spoof movie i remember it. She had pink panties haha. It was dude where's my car.
  • krashr likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 08 June 2014 - 09:14 PM.

Bumping this up, I can't believe no one has seen it :/

Does anyone know what movie could this be? I think it was from the 1980s, maybe early 1990s.
This is some young girl who's released from prison and right next there's some police chase where she's involved. Then there's this other dude (he had glasses, I think), who is some kind of businessman or something and whose car gets vandalized and stripped when he parks it in a dangerous neighborhood.
At the ending this girl and the aforementioned guy are in the attic of some building which is full of plants and sh*t and for some reason there's some kind of big feline like a tiger or a panther.

I'm not nuts yet, it can't be product of my imagination...

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

I have a TV show I wanna find.

I saw it mentioned somewhere as one of the craziest shows on tv and had people having gun fights in the street in something close to a dystopian blood sport. Very little to go on but someone's gotta have seen it.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Here's a movie I remember from when I was a child, and it's been irking me as to what it is. 

-The main character is a young girl
-I believe that she travelled to another world through a mirror
-There are weird creatures in that fantasy world
-There is an evil queen of some sorts and I remember her wanting to eat the girl by boiling her in a giant pot?
-I think she had 2 main henchmen that would try to capture the girl?
-There were also good creatures in this world who would try and save the girl/help her
-There might have possibly been a good princess or queen?
-I THINK that the little girl's parents were in the real world and they knew their daughter was stuck in this other world and they were
desperately trying or waiting for her to return by waiting by the mirror?
-It's a fairly old movie probably from the 90's 

Any guesses?

krashr
  • krashr

head on a stick

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:45 AM Edited by krashr, 17 June 2014 - 02:48 AM.

is it magic in the mirror?

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

is it magic in the mirror?

YES!! YES IT IS! The one with the creepy duck people ! Thanks!

• krashr likes this

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

A long time ago I watched this movie, but I can't remember the title. I can vaguely remember the plot though. It revolved around an African American family that goes to this house, I can't remember if they bought it or if they were there for vacation, and a man who wears a black coat with the hood up keeps stalking them. And they also notice weird stuff happening around the house, but I can't remember anything in particular. Does anyone know what movie I'm talking about?

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:52 PM Edited by r0eladn, 06 August 2014 - 02:33 PM.

I am looking for a movie i saw over 10 years ago.

What i can remember is: There is a party, with inflated condoms as balloons. There may have been prostitutes and or chip n dales.

I also remember a chip n dale who has a plate of hot dogs in front of him, and his dick is 1 of the sausages. 1 girl tries to take a hotdog and notices it is stuck. (this could be from another film, but i think it is the same.)

Then there is someone with a crossbow in a hotel room trying to murder someone.

I think most of the movie surrounds around this party.

Right, found it myself: Bachelor Party 1984

Moonlight Traffic
  • Moonlight Traffic

Reality is far away, Liquid love got me floatin' away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

I'm trying to find a movie I watched a few years ago, it was a guy who saw how people die or something and they had numbers on their foreheads. It wasn't Final Destination either.

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

^ The Frighteners.

• Moonlight Traffic likes this

Moonlight Traffic
  • Moonlight Traffic

Reality is far away, Liquid love got me floatin' away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Thanks so much, that's the one, gonna rewatch it now :D

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:26 AM

People get lost in the desert and stumble across a town that's deserted. Weird sh*t happens and they eventually find out that the people in the town fled into the hills and lived underground because of Fallout from nuclear testing. I distinctly remember a scene in which one of the main characters (male) discovers a large sheet of sand which was turned to glass because of the heat of the nuclear explosion. I saw this movie back in about 2002 and can't remember the name or any real details of it. But I am almost certain that it's not The Hills Have Eyes.  

slohbur
  • slohbur

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

^ Disappearance (2002)

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

Thank you I looked up the synopsis and that seems to be it :) 

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:26 PM

I know i have seen this movie, but i just cant remember which one it is.

Its this scene, that a guy is at the movie awards, and expects to win. Then the name of his rival is revealed as the winner.

But the main character goes up on stage anyway and starts his speech, till someone whispers in his ear that he is not the winner.

And the people in the crowd go like 'facepalm'.

slohbur
  • slohbur

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

I know i have seen this movie, but i just cant remember which one it is.

Its this scene, that a guy is at the movie awards, and expects to win. Then the name of his rival is revealed as the winner.

But the main character goes up on stage anyway and starts his speech, till someone whispers in his ear that he is not the winner.

And the people in the crowd go like 'facepalm'.

Naked Gun 33 1/3?

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:05 AM Edited by r0eladn, 22 August 2014 - 02:07 AM.

No, i found it, it is from Zoolander:

https://www.youtube....h?v=7tdtNISDZwA

thebreak
  • thebreak

Nope.

• Members
  • Taiwan

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:26 AM Edited by bleedthysoul, 22 August 2014 - 03:27 AM.

I saw this movie on TV some 14 years ago; I guess it's a crime film.

Near the end of the movie, the hero (probably in his late 30s~early 40s) and heroine go to a dock and hide in a warehouse. Sometime later a younger man shows up and kill the girl. The young man, seemingly delighted about this, walks away. The film ends with the hero sitting by the dock, holding the dead girl as the sun comes up. Love Is All Around plays during the credits.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 11:09 AM

I'm trying to remember an animated movie I saw long ago.

It was about two kids, one boy and one girl as protagonists. The girl could like, enter a dimension where toys were alive, and later, the boy discovered it. The girl told the boy that he could be every toy he wanted, and he became a blue superhero he was fan of. That superhero later met him. Then, somehow, they were trapped in a dark place in a prison. At the end, the kid comes to real life to fight something, and his toy in real life breaks his head. Just before the credits, he grabs his broken toy with duct tape on the neck and removes it, with the toy repaired. That's all I can remember of it.

YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

I saw this movie on TV some 14 years ago; I guess it's a crime film.

Love Is All Around plays during the credits.

Doesn't sound like Four a Weddings And A Funeral.

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:40 PM Edited by r0eladn, 06 October 2014 - 11:21 PM.

I know this is a wesley snipes movie, i browsed imdb but cant find it.

I hope someone here can help me:

Wesley Snipes gets drugged, by some villains. The drug makes him do everything the villains say.

At the end he gets into a mental hospital (not as a patient) where the fight with the bad guys continues.

There is also a 'flashback' of some sorts where he is in a war with a war buddy who is hanged if i remember correctly.

At the end i suppose he gets the antidote for the drugs.

I know the movie game of death takes place partly in a hospital, but i dont think that is the same movie as i am looking for.

The ending might be with an exchange of the drug and antidote between a buyer and seller, and there was a helicopter with a minigun on it, then the antidote gets lost on the floor in between the drug.

Hope someone knows this one.

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:12 PM

I know I already posted about this movie in this topic back in July, but I never got an answer, and I'd really like to know the title of this movie. Here is what I remember of the plot: It revolved around an African American family that goes to this house, I can't remember if they bought it or if they were there for vacation, and a man who wears a black coat with the hood up keeps stalking them. And they also notice weird stuff happening around the house, but I can't remember anything in particular. The movie seemed low budget, and I don't remember seeing any recognizable actors. Anyone have any clue what movie this might be?

slohbur
  • slohbur

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:34 AM Edited by slohbur, 07 October 2014 - 12:46 AM.

I know this is a wesley snipes movie, i browsed imdb but cant find it.

I hope someone here can help me:

Wesley Snipes gets drugged, by some villains. The drug makes him do everything the villains say.

At the end he gets into a mental hospital (not as a patient) where the fight with the bad guys continues.

There is also a 'flashback' of some sorts where he is in a war with a war buddy who is hanged if i remember correctly.

At the end i suppose he gets the antidote for the drugs.

I know the movie game of death takes place partly in a hospital, but i dont think that is the same movie as i am looking for.

The ending might be with an exchange of the drug and antidote between a buyer and seller, and there was a helicopter with a minigun on it, then the antidote gets lost on the floor in between the drug.

Hope someone knows this one.

Unstoppable (2004)

I know I already posted about this movie in this topic back in July, but I never got an answer, and I'd really like to know the title of this movie. Here is what I remember of the plot: It revolved around an African American family that goes to this house, I can't remember if they bought it or if they were there for vacation, and a man who wears a black coat with the hood up keeps stalking them. And they also notice weird stuff happening around the house, but I can't remember anything in particular. The movie seemed low budget, and I don't remember seeing any recognizable actors. Anyone have any clue what movie this might be?

House of Dies Drear (1984)?

I'm trying to remember an animated movie I saw long ago.

It was about two kids, one boy and one girl as protagonists. The girl could like, enter a dimension where toys were alive, and later, the boy discovered it. The girl told the boy that he could be every toy he wanted, and he became a blue superhero he was fan of. That superhero later met him. Then, somehow, they were trapped in a dark place in a prison. At the end, the kid comes to real life to fight something, and his toy in real life breaks his head. Just before the credits, he grabs his broken toy with duct tape on the neck and removes it, with the toy repaired. That's all I can remember of it.

The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl (2005)?

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:43 AM

That's it, slohbur! Thanks so much, I can finally sleep at night :)

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Ah right, thanks slohbur.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:53 PM

I'm not sure if amines count here but does anyone know of any anime series about chick cops (?) and there being a two part episode with an unnecessarily long name along the lines of SUV VACATION TIME YAY or something? I remember seeing it on a VHS box about 10 years ago at a blockbuster but I didn't think to look it up until now, oddly enough

Ray
  • Ray

Tis The Season

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

I'm not sure if amines count here but does anyone know of any anime series about chick cops (?) and there being a two part episode with an unnecessarily long name along the lines of SUV VACATION TIME YAY or something? I remember seeing it on a VHS box about 10 years ago at a blockbuster but I didn't think to look it up until now, oddly enough

I found an anime called You're Under Arrest, here's a list of the episodes: http://en.wikipedia....Arrest_episodes
  • universetwisters likes this

Stephan90
  • Stephan90

Ihr müsst mich in den Stahl hinablassen.

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 October 2014 - 02:17 PM

I am looking for a movie, that must be from the 80s or 90s. It is some kind of Godzilla type movie and It plays on an island in the pacific. I can't remember much of the story, because it must at least years ago when I watched the movie. But I think it was about amphibia (more than one) which mutated because of nuclear waste or something like that. And in the end the military was involved. I think it was no Japanse movie but probably an American movie.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users