Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Massacro and Zentorno analysis thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic
InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

*Max paynes voice, narrating*

It was just announcement of a car from rockstar

It looked cool at first but at a closer glace we realized this was more than your ordinary car!

It was evil and about to take the community by storm but no one could have prepared for what was coming!

I look back now and all the hints were there, I just didnt want to believe it!

Now im stuck in my apartment and drunken fat mess not wanting to leave

Not wanting to face..... THE CHRENTORNO
  • visionist likes this

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

Yeah instead of adding all of these Super cars for people that know nothing about racing, they NEED to add some more Coupes and maybe Sport class cars.
  • GTA564 and Scaglietti like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

All the super cars are starting to blend together; this Zentorno doesn't seem like a standout. Just another car that you'll die driving if you nick a taxi while going too fast. 

• Scaglietti, PineboxFiller and MetalMilitia89 like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

What has adding cars got to do with cash cards? Seriously? Do you even realize the cash cards are OPTIONAL and not forced on people? I mean I know it's shady but calm your tits, don't buy those cards. I'm not happy with the practice myself, but I know it's catered towards those people who cannot be asked to put effort into the game.

That and plus half these people don't even play online. In SP you don't pay a dime for these cars. I guess M,T and F are respected like that so they get free vehicles.

• visionist and FranklinDeRoosevelt like this

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

actual_1396301035.jpg

So this two babies have just been announced.

I don't know wether if I hate them or love them but I'm curious about how would they look from all angles.

All of your guesses and comparations with real life vehicles are very welcome, here is the only one I could find.

I'll be editing this post with nice findings.

_______

Front Massacro lights:

Ferrari Laferrari/GTA Spano

Spoiler

The Pegassi Zentorno would be better if they did another front bumper design, the rest of the car looks good.

• AlexisMichas likes this

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV
  • L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

"Hell yeah!"

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

349810l.jpg

:lol:

LOLL
I also tried something
PV2tWYO.png

Better than the original model :D but i have to try em out, specially the Thrust

• Scaglietti, Luismy_MMD and RolfStarGames like this

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

What has adding cars got to do with cash cards? Seriously? Do you even realize the cash cards are OPTIONAL and not forced on people? I mean I know it's shady but calm your tits, don't buy those cards. I'm not happy with the practice myself, but I know it's catered towards those people who cannot be asked to put effort into the game.

Well you see, if they add a car that costs lets say 400k, you really like the car but you have no cash. You grind the money for it over and over until you get it. A month later another pack is released, another good looking supercar that has caught your eye. This time it costs 500k. Once again you grind and grind until you get it, but you get tired of grinding, but R* isn`t done adding billion supercars yet, so what happens? Sooner or later you see cash cards very appealing since you spend some $$$ and you can instantly buy the car.

Sure you get the cars in SP for free, and since I`m not playing Online anymore and only SP it does not really affect me, but that is not the point. The point is that we might see only few or not at all any cars that do not cost a lot, because as I said. The more expensive car the higher chance someone will buy a cash card instead of grind for it. We might not see an import tuner or an old school muscle car, because it`s value might be only 25k and what`s 25k? I can make that in 10 minutes Online.

And once again yes, SP players get these cars for free, but that doesn`t mean that we are not sick of them.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

alex1369
  • alex1369

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

To me the red super car is the new lamborghini sesto element. Sure its not 100% the same, but just take look at the hood. Competley the same.
  • visionist likes this

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by Official General, 04 April 2014 - 10:51 AM.

This looks good, but this game really needs more interiors, and much more crime-related side missions that are replayable like gang wars, drugs etc. And it could do with some decent episodic DLC too. Some more weapons like a better range of pistols (where's the Glock!) and some gambling activities. 

• visionist and GTA564 like this

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

I don't want more Supercars, i prefer more cars i can customize for rally like the Blista or the Futo.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:05 AM

New cars are fun for fifteen minutes, but there's nowhere to store them. Why should I get rid of my Conoscenti Cabrio to make way for the Jester (which, last time I checked, was a Supra, not some Cadillac)? Why can't I store both?

I don't play online, and won't.

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

llllI1llllI1
  • llllI1llllI1

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

This looks good, but this game really needs more interiors, and much more crime-related side missions that are replayable like gang wars, drugs etc. And it could do with some decent episodic DLC too. 

If Rockstar is smart, the new story mode missions will be set in 2002 or 2003 so we can see Franklin in his gangbanging days. This should also come with new music as well. 

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

I would had loved something like this

(Excuse my poor editing skills :p hahahaha )

28ri1dc.jpg

• Ne0nLiteZ, GTA564 and MetalMilitia89 like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

New cars are fun for fifteen minutes, but there's nowhere to store them. Why should I get rid of my Conoscenti Cabrio to make way for the Jester (which, last time I checked, was a Supra, not some Cadillac)? Why can't I store both?

Lol, I had to trash my Cognoscenti Cabrio last DLC for the Alpha.  At the end of the day, tbh, I just want the fastest cars and the Alpha surely is fast as hell, as is the Jester and Turismo R.  I had to get rid of my Ocelot F620 and Zion as well for the Turismo R and Jester.  However, not a bad trade right?  But like you, I wish I had more room in SP so I could store at least 10-20 more cars so I can get all the vehicles I need to drive into the ocean to get rid of them.  If you just leave them behind, they will go into the impound which I do NOT want as I have fully modded cars there that I want to keep.

And can you guess what is gonna happen with this DLC?  Oh yeah, byebye Sultan and Schwartzer.  Gotta drive them into the great ocean blue to store the Massacro and Zentorno.  If the Dinka Thrust is good, then byebye Bati 801RR...This is getting f*cking rediculous.

• visionist likes this

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:45 PM

I think in the end it's just a matter of tastes.

For example I keep in my personal garage just a couple of super fast cars and then cars I just like.

My garage is:

Entity XF

Adder (For money glitch purposes, I actually hate that car, never used it except a few times when I first saw it in singleplayer .....  :catspider:  )

Turismo R

Jester

And then:

9F

F620

Surano

Franklin's Buffalo

Coquette

Buccaneer

But yeah it's still not enough space :(

As for single player I just pick the car in question and modify it to the max, then go nuts until it gets destroyed, money is not an issue on singleplayer so I don't need to care about storing da cars because I can have them all at any time customed at its fullest in just a minute :)

• MetalMilitia89 likes this

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

This looks good, but this game really needs more interiors, and much more crime-related side missions that are replayable like gang wars, drugs etc. And it could do with some decent episodic DLC too. Some more weapons like a better range of pistols (where's the Glock!) and some gambling activities. 

Agreed.

P.S: Zentorno looks like a GTA3 car.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:18 PM

Lol, I had to trash my Cognoscenti Cabrio last DLC for the Alpha.  At the end of the day, tbh, I just want the fastest cars and the Alpha surely is fast as hell, as is the Jester and Turismo R.  I had to get rid of my Ocelot F620 and Zion as well for the Turismo R and Jester.  However, not a bad trade right?  But like you, I wish I had more room in SP so I could store at least 10-20 more cars so I can get all the vehicles I need to drive into the ocean to get rid of them.  If you just leave them behind, they will go into the impound which I do NOT want as I have fully modded cars there that I want to keep.

And can you guess what is gonna happen with this DLC?  Oh yeah, byebye Sultan and Schwartzer.  Gotta drive them into the great ocean blue to store the Massacro and Zentorno.  If the Dinka Thrust is good, then byebye Bati 801RR...This is getting f*cking rediculous.

I agree with you but until or if they make more garage space why not just have multiple quick saves with different garages. You can have even more with a USB stick. There are ways of getting around this.

• visionist likes this

AGiganticLlama
  • AGiganticLlama

Huge Llama Destruction!

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:35 PM

Massacro will just be a Coquette with a terrible turning radius

Just my experience from the Rapid GT as its made by the same company as Massacro

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

\ (◡) /

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

Why is everyone hating on the Zentorno? :(

Metalz
  • Metalz

Big Homie

• The Yardies
  • Italy

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:25 PM

I want to chrome the Zentorno 

• visionist, Cutter De Blanc and SingularSoul like this

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Why is everyone hating on the Zentorno? :(

Don't know, probably because they think it's an ugly car but for me it looks amazing.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:29 PM

The Zentorno looks okay and I won't make the final judgement until I actually give it a spin but it seems to look like a lot of cars GTA already has. We need more muscle and sports classics plus maybe more unique one of a kind of vehicles like the Space docker.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Homeboy

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

I would had loved something like this

(Excuse my poor editing skills :p hahahaha )

28ri1dc.jpg

That actually looks pretty neat!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:29 PM Edited by StingrayX, 04 April 2014 - 04:36 PM.

Can they add something other than f*cking super/hyper cars? I mean I wouldn't mind if they actually made them look good and somewhat different to each other, but they didn't!

The Massacro looks good but I'm pretty sure it'll have a weird rear fascia. The Zentorno on the other hand looks absolutely hideous with that god awful front fascia. Such a shame because without such an obnoxious front fascia or the gawdy sideskirts, it would have looked good. The design team must've been adopted from Saints Row or something because the designs are lacking in quality and overloaded with unnecessary, over-the-top design cues that aren't even striking enough to be as beautiful as the real-life hypercars that they are based on.

But hey, at least they didn't call them the Super GT and the new Infernus because if they did, I would have raged.

Here is some advice, Rockstar. Add some variety to your DLC cars. Not everybody wants high performance cars all of the time. I want hot hatches, sedans full of personality, small and sporty coupes, or more classics. I don't want this sh*t all of the time; for God's sake please take this advice...
  • visionist, Cutter De Blanc, Tupiz and 4 others like this

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:40 PM Edited by /Tuomaz, 04 April 2014 - 06:41 PM.

R* design.

heidelberg-supercar-2.jpg

Actually this one looks better than the Zentorno or Massacro, whatever.

• visionist, Scaglietti, Bonnano and 1 other like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:05 PM

LOL, WTF is that ^^^

That's an actual car?  Who would drive that?  Lol

• GTA564 and Scaglietti like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:42 PM

ugh.. ugly cars. I think R* is trying to appeal to 13 year olds again by adding fast-looking cars.

• Tupiz and Scaglietti like this

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

ugh.. ugly cars. I think R* is trying to appeal to 13 year olds again by adding fast-looking cars.

I like the fast cars, simply cuz that is how my brain works (ADHD), however, I agree, a lot of the babies obsess over these fast cars like the Adder and want to Chrome them all.  Why?  Cuz it's the most expensive paint job, regardless of how it looks...And how it looks...Is like sh*t.  Don't forget to add the massive GT Wing onto it, and you got yourself a 13 year old's car, lol

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:24 PM

If only I could put a wing on the Adder.

I would have definitely prefered that Heidelberg to the Zentorno, at least it's original looking. 

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:27 PM

If only I could put a wing on the Adder.

Is this some kind of joke?  Lol

Ew...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users