Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Massacro and Zentorno analysis thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
140 replies to this topic
o_war_eagle_o
  • o_war_eagle_o

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:45 AM

The Zentorno (red car I suppose)'s headlights are low-quality and obnoxious as f*ck. Overall design is alright.

I am glad the Huntley was dropped, I guess Rockstar realized just how retarded they seemed. If it's in, I hope it isn't called a Huntley.

They didn't drop the huntley dude... in the newswire it says in the High Life update there will be a new bike and three new cars we already know the Zentorno and Massacro are coming and the Huntley is the only other one found that can be in this update unless you think it's that stupid monster truck thing ppl are talking about

o_war_eagle_o
  • o_war_eagle_o

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

The Zentorno looks like it would belong in GTA 3. That's how sh*tty it looks. Why couldn't the Massacro modeler work on the Zentorno too?

I agree.  I am getting the Zentorno solely for it's performance.  Knowing how they made the Turismo R's performance, the Zentorno will be very good.  But you're right about its looks.  It doesn't look that nice.  I do like the Massacro, though.  Lets hope the Dinka Thrust is nice, too.
You cant judge it just by one picture the front does look a little funky but you should at least wait and see how it looks like from the back, just like what i do with my women.

Sorry for the sh*tty joke...
  • visionist and daliakiller like this

Aidan D
  • Aidan D

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

I am looking forward to the Zentorno and Massacro.  Also that Dinka Thrust motorcycle.

However, how am I gonna store the Zentorno and Massacro?  Oh yeah, by driving my fully modded Schwartzer and fully modded Sultan into the ocean and say farewell as they sink to the bottom of the ocean blue.

f*cking Rockstar, man...Give me 10 more spaces in SP to store vehicles and I will shut the f*ck up.  Online this, Online that....Well, f*ck off.

Wow, you obviously aren't someone who actually looks into anything before they type.  Literally in the EXACT SAME ARTICLE R* said you're going to be able to own more than one property now.  Jesus Christ.

• GERM! likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

I am looking forward to the Zentorno and Massacro.  Also that Dinka Thrust motorcycle.

However, how am I gonna store the Zentorno and Massacro?  Oh yeah, by driving my fully modded Schwartzer and fully modded Sultan into the ocean and say farewell as they sink to the bottom of the ocean blue.

f*cking Rockstar, man...Give me 10 more spaces in SP to store vehicles and I will shut the f*ck up.  Online this, Online that....Well, f*ck off.

Wow, you obviously aren't someone who actually looks into anything before they type.  Literally in the EXACT SAME ARTICLE R* said you're going to be able to own more than one property now.  Jesus Christ.
They did no mention anywhere in the article about single player getting more properties.
  • visionist, Militia and Cake* Games like this

GERM!
  • GERM!

@

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by hentai_posse, 03 April 2014 - 03:14 AM.

They did no mention anywhere in the article about single player getting more properties.

"The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously."

you idiot 

o_war_eagle_o
  • o_war_eagle_o

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

"The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously."you idiot [/size]

He said in single player

You idiot
  • visionist, Bonnano, Woll Smoth and 1 other like this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:38 AM

"The High Life Update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership in GTA Online, which means you'll be able to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously."

you idiot 
Sorry I didn't know Online was single player.
  • visionist, Woll Smoth, Militia and 2 others like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:08 AM

What is up with the car names? They're very awkward sounding. Zentorno reminds me of Zorro. Get Trevor a black one and wear a mask maybe. :whuh:

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

So whats the yellow car resembling? Sort of looks like a ferrari california but im not sure.

Luismy_MMD
  • Luismy_MMD

Modern Man Disease - Singer

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

I am also disasppointed there is not like a Warehouse or a huge garage/parking lot with Storage for 50+ cars. 

It shouldn't be too difficult to script...

One of my dreams for the GTA series is to be able to purchase mansions where you can store virtually any car just by parking it inside its boundaries or scripted walkaways.

Like in some SAMP servers where admins or donators would buy a mansion with an scripted door and just leave their cars inside and no one can steal them, but for SINGLE PLAYER GTA V

I guess this is the reason I have 2.1 billion dollars for all three characters.  I can waste it on fully modding vehicles just to throw away for the next DLC vehicles they release.  Granted, I am not at all upset to get rid of the Sultan and Schwartzer as they are my LEAST favorite Sports Cars.  So the Massacro (Sports) will be a lot better to own.  So will the Zentorno (Super).  Plus I own the other 8 Super Cars, so the Zentorno will be 9.

EDIT: I wonder what the other car is gonna be.  In the news, it says there is THREE new cars, and a Dinka Thrust motorcycle...

I think they are keeping the Huntley a secret until the release day or something. Maybe it is an actually nice SUV :)

So whats the yellow car resembling? Sort of looks like a ferrari california but im not sure.

Looks like the front of a GTA Spano / Ferrari LaFerrari, but that's pretty much all I can guess.

The ferrari california is already in the game :) Look for the Carbonizzare.

• visionist and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by Militia, 03 April 2014 - 12:08 PM.

Is this comment about YOURSELF...Not looking into things before you type?  Are you retarded perhaps?  Reading comprehension problem?  I said I don't play Online and want it for Single Player.  Newswire says ONLINE...Does that sound like SP?  You're a fool...

you idiot

Meanwhile we are talking SP...So what do you do...Copy what the newswire says about ONLINE....Who's the idiot?  Check yourself....

• visionist, GTA564, Bonnano and 1 other like this

Chips237
  • Chips237

Wide-eyed wanderer

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:26 AM

Stop bullying the Zentorno. It looks perfect for me.

I knew it was the Huracan all along, so f*ck you bastards who said it was a Veneno.

• visionist and Pegassi like this

gunziness
  • gunziness

Thug

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by GúnZinEss, 03 April 2014 - 12:26 PM.

^ yeah f*ck you bitches

koolaidandkfc666
  • koolaidandkfc666

Hecka Rad

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:30 PM Edited by koolaidandkfc666, 03 April 2014 - 12:31 PM.

Zentorno looks like like my sh*t, besides we don't need another Coquette! 

Also, try Googling "Massacro" and go to images. WTF?

m3tal z_DKI
  • m3tal z_DKI

Heists coming March 10th

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

Massacro means Massacre in Italian 

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:37 PM Edited by Jenia, 03 April 2014 - 01:37 PM.

Allright. With every DLC that they release, no matter if its Online or SP, we all need to complain about everything. Oh cmon! Oooh that ugly car looks like sh*t, ooh that one is even more ugly...

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 01:55 PM Edited by Militia, 03 April 2014 - 01:56 PM.

I am not complaing.  As looks come second to me.  Performance and speed/acceleration is number 1.  However, I agree it looks kinda funky in the front end, still will store and mod it, though.

However, people like myself, and others who only want to play SP, we have a right to complain as Rockstar is doing nothing for us and only doing stuff for sh*tty Online that myself, and others DO NOT play.  So what are we supposed to do.  Say "Yay!  We got more Online stuff, but don't play it at all and never will!  I am so happy about stuff that doesn't interest me! :) "

Not really...

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

I am also disasppointed there is not like a Warehouse or a huge garage/parking lot with Storage for 50+ cars. 

It shouldn't be too difficult to script...

One of my dreams for the GTA series is to be able to purchase mansions where you can store virtually any car just by parking it inside its boundaries or scripted walkaways.

Like in some SAMP servers where admins or donators would buy a mansion with an scripted door and just leave their cars inside and no one can steal them, but for SINGLE PLAYER GTA V

I guess this is the reason I have 2.1 billion dollars for all three characters.  I can waste it on fully modding vehicles just to throw away for the next DLC vehicles they release.  Granted, I am not at all upset to get rid of the Sultan and Schwartzer as they are my LEAST favorite Sports Cars.  So the Massacro (Sports) will be a lot better to own.  So will the Zentorno (Super).  Plus I own the other 8 Super Cars, so the Zentorno will be 9.

EDIT: I wonder what the other car is gonna be.  In the news, it says there is THREE new cars, and a Dinka Thrust motorcycle...

I think they are keeping the Huntley a secret until the release day or something. Maybe it is an actually nice SUV :)

Looks like the front of a GTA Spano / Ferrari LaFerrari, but that's pretty much all I can guess.

The ferrari california is already in the game :) Look for the Carbonizzare.

woah. everything you just said was so far off.... The laferrari is the turismo. The carbo is based on an aston martin with an italia inspired front end. the yellow car looks nothing like the laferrari. 

Jeone
  • Jeone

"banned in dc"

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:26 PM

Yay more cars I will never use

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

Must admit I am not crazy about the Zentorno and I loved the Turismo and Jester so believe I am not a complainer. I will still try it out but I wish there were more muscle and sports classics added since I loved those classes in this game.

Cake* Games
  • Cake* Games

A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:56 PM

The Zentorno looks like it would belong in GTA 3. That's how sh*tty it looks. Why couldn't the Massacro modeler work on the Zentorno too?

GTA III is wwaaaay better than that. The Zentorno belongs in Saints Row.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Bonnano, Detective Phelps and 1 other like this

Jenia
  • Jenia

I pee like HowToBasic.

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:05 PM Edited by Jenia, 03 April 2014 - 07:05 PM.

I am not complaing.  As looks come second to me.  Performance and speed/acceleration is number 1.  However, I agree it looks kinda funky in the front end, still will store and mod it, though.

However, people like myself, and others who only want to play SP, we have a right to complain as Rockstar is doing nothing for us and only doing stuff for sh*tty Online that myself, and others DO NOT play.  So what are we supposed to do.  Say "Yay!  We got more Online stuff, but don't play it at all and never will!  I am so happy about stuff that doesn't interest me! :) "

Not really...

Dont worry, I wasnt quoting you, I was just telling about how we are lol :lol:(I also want more stuff on SP)

BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:08 PM Edited by BrokenLizard, 03 April 2014 - 08:15 PM.

First thing I notice is how the yellow car has the same platform as the Carbonizzare. Just like how the Turismo R uses the same layout as the Cheetah.
I can care less about these new cars, they just reuse the same models and create something "new". I'd actually like a DLC car to be built from the ground up.
WE WANT HEISTS!

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:02 PM

Allright. With every DLC that they release, no matter if its Online or SP, we all need to complain about everything. Oh cmon! Oooh that ugly car looks like sh*t, ooh that one is even more ugly...

Maybe they should stop releasing sh*tty ugly cars.

• Bonnano and Cake* Games like this

Riqitch8
  • Riqitch8

Chillin'

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Ah great, more cars I can't afford.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

^ yeah f*ck you bitches

Lol what a f*cking sheep.

• gunziness likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

Well sometimes constructive criticism is needed.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Actually, the Zentorno looks like they tried to make a modernized version of a Countache.

WalterS_LV
  • WalterS_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 03 April 2014 - 08:32 PM.

I would love to see a Mitsubishi Lancer evo 9 or 10, but will I? No, because all R* is adding is supercars. Why? Because they are expensive. Why? Because keshkards.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

What has adding cars got to do with cash cards? Seriously? Do you even realize the cash cards are OPTIONAL and not forced on people? I mean I know it's shady but calm your tits, don't buy those cards. I'm not happy with the practice myself, but I know it's catered towards those people who cannot be asked to put effort into the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users