» «
Photo

...and this is why I like Rockstar

35 replies to this topic
Whysoserious5150
  • Whysoserious5150

Joker

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by Whysoserious5150, 03 April 2014 - 10:14 AM.

Well the reason I like Rockstar is because they're quiet on what they're doing and then all of a sudden they release a tonne of awesome information!

Multiple properties!

if you couldnt tell we were getting multiple properties from the way they changed the quick gps from "home" to the specific address, well, you're not too bright
if you play a game so much you notice the smallest changes that no one gives a sht about you need a life and probably aren't too bright...
If you don't play a game that often and you come to a forum for that game to read, judge, quote and reply to a post named "...and this is why I like Rockstar". You need a life and probably are not that bright.

Sincerely,
Serious

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Well the reason I like Rockstar is because they're quiet on what they're doing and then all of a sudden they release a tonne of awesome information!

Multiple properties!

if you couldnt tell we were getting multiple properties from the way they changed the quick gps from "home" to the specific address, well, you're not too bright
if you play a game so much you notice the smallest changes that no one gives a sh*t about you need a life and probably aren't too bright...

lol you're so butthurt
hahaha butthurt, that's the gayest insult in history, congrats at that. And Butthurt over what you being a prick on the forums... Sure your right..
And you described an insult as "gay"...
I'm confused on what your trying to point out, yes I said butthurt is a gay insult... So what exactly are you saying?

Multiple properties!

if you play a game so much you notice the smallest changes that no one gives a sht about you need a life and probably aren't too bright...
If you don't play a game that often and you come to a forum for that game to read, judge, quote and reply to a post named "...and this is why I like Rockstar". You need a life and probably are not that bright.

Sincerely,
Serious
haha so if I don't live gtao I shouldn't be here then? Ha okay you got me....

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Soulless Minion of Orthodoxy

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:33 PM

Multiple properties!

Love how the newbies think they can just come on here and be rude to establised posters...

I am a fan of Rockstar, all problems aside.  I have loved the GTA series since #1 (I ran out to buy #1 when I heard the rumor, untrue, that it was banned in 48 states) and love this game and all it's pitfalls.

Thanks for some positivity, OP.

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

Multiple properties!

Love how the newbies think they can just come on here and be rude to established posters...

I am a fan of Rockstar, all problems aside.  I have loved the GTA series since #1 (I ran out to buy #1 when I heard the rumor, untrue, that it was banned in 48 states) and love this game and all it's pitfalls.

Thanks for some positivity, OP.

No problem :)

(Thanks for the slight back up to that silly poster. have a good day!)

• AlienTwo likes this

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

Ok.

abe-simpson-gif.gif

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members