massive butthurt incoming - rockstar adjusting rp

215 replies to this topic
xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:53 PM

Whoa, I almost threw a party until someone said something about Criminal Records being a glitch! That's scary, because I did a lot of criminal records by myself in the beginning. I don't know if I did the glitch or not, was it something you couldn't control or did you have to manipulate it some way?

lol yeah right you used dns codes friggin liar have fun being reset ahahahahahahah mad :lol:

Well, we have a situation here. You will see soon enough, now won't you?

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Whoa, I almost threw a party until someone said something about Criminal Records being a glitch! That's scary, because I did a lot of criminal records by myself in the beginning. I don't know if I did the glitch or not, was it something you couldn't control or did you have to manipulate it some way?

lol yeah right you used dns codes friggin liar have fun being reset ahahahahahahah mad :lol:

god i hope so

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:59 PM

god i hope so

...but will you be man or woman enough to apologize? Or will you just make another account?

jakfox
  • jakfox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:01 AM

Good.  I'm a high rank, but got there through legit means (222).  I got to where I am by doing countless jobs and races for money.  The RP comes with the territory, and it's not hard to rank up, or gain money legit in this game.  I don't see why people feel the need to glitch, much less glitch their character to 999 when there is no benefit, and that it just screams to everybody "hey, I'm a cheater, please report me".

This..They need to do a level wipe and account ban on most of the leaderboards too for the races and such.

• mmm chocolate likes this

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:02 AM

god i hope so

...but will you be man or woman enough to apologize? Or will you just make another account?

why would i apologize for rockstar being too incompetent to catch all the cheaters like you?

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:04 AM

I am curious on how they are going to reset them. Will they reset back to the level when they can determine they started using DNS, or reset back to 1, either way, hilarious. 

Samuel Howitzer
  • Samuel Howitzer

Jack Howitzer's greedy agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:06 AM Edited by Samuel Howitzer, 04 April 2014 - 12:08 AM.

Can't wait for the WAH I WANT MAH LVL BACK crowd.

And the WHY U DO DIS ROCKSTAR group.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

I'm a little disappointed about this in a way.  My rank 180 is actually 100% legit before people say anything.  Anyway, people who have 250+ are pretty much always DNS people.  I used that knowledge to my advantage to pick out targets in lobbies because people who used DNS servers are tools.  Oh well, I guess there will be less tanks around so not as many people will be extremely butthurt about tanks.  Personally I love tank users because they always call up new tanks to try to shoot down my jet and they're so stupid and never learn that a good jet pilot always beats a tank.

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

god i hope so

why would i apologize for rockstar being too incompetent to catch all the cheaters like you?

I'm kind of frightened that you think I spent 98 days on GTAO, sticking my thumb up my ass

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:09 AM

They aren't doing total resets just de ranking illegal ranks say someone was lvl 50 did dns hack to 1000 they will remove the illegitimate rp till the offender is back at lvl 50

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

BACK AGAIN!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

Let's hope they shoot at the right people that glitched and don't slip up and catch people that worked their asses off to get 120+

• BigBrother67 likes this

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:59 AM Edited by Winning001, 04 April 2014 - 12:59 AM.

DOES EVERYONE HAVE VISION ISSUES?
Because typing like this is quite unnecessary 

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:10 AM

You two sound like some old women. Go eat a Snickers.

• RowanSane and LadySuperioR like this

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

I'm a little disappointed about this in a way.  My rank 180 is actually 100% legit before people say anything.  Anyway, people who have 250+ are pretty much always DNS people.  I used that knowledge to my advantage to pick out targets in lobbies because people who used DNS servers are tools.  Oh well, I guess there will be less tanks around so not as many people will be extremely butthurt about tanks.  Personally I love tank users because they always call up new tanks to try to shoot down my jet and they're so stupid and never learn that a good jet pilot always beats a tank.

~250 legit, here.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

I wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption. My character was created October first at 2 am PST (early launch) and that character is a level 314 with 47 days of game play. I'm been in 1,689 races, 591 death matches, killed 8, 684 players. I've driven enough miles in the game (13,668 miles) to have driven over half way around the world (the real one, Earth). And since the beginning of the year I really haven't been playing GTA as much. So realistically there is easily legitimate level 400's and higher.

• Steve likes this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:36 AM

god i hope so

I'm kind of frightened that you think I spent 98 days on GTAO, sticking my thumb up my ass

98 days. You honestly need a life. This is an awesome game, but that is just sad. There is a whole world outside of this digital one.

You are really going to take a hit in your mental status without having human interaction. 

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

I'm over 120 so RP is meaningless to me. But it's about time they did this.

Realz
  • Realz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

Umm doesn't matter if they get rank reset they will still own a tank and use it when ever, just like that glitch when you were able to get a tank for free at a low level when the game came out..

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

god i hope so

98 days. You honestly need a life. This is an awesome game, but that is just sad. There is a whole world outside of this digital one.

You are really going to take a hit in your mental status without having human interaction. 

Of course, it's always you're a cheater or you don't have a life! I don't get to win. I accept that now.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:46 AM

Umm doesn't matter if they get rank reset they will still own a tank and use it when ever, just like that glitch when you were able to get a tank for free at a low level when the game came out..
Except that if they are put under rank 70 they cant call it

Realz
  • Realz

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:48 AM Edited by Realz, 04 April 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Except that if they are put under rank 70 they cant call it

Wait So they fixed it? i remember when i got my tank at level 13 and could call it in all the time since pegasus thought i bought the Vechicle.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:49 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 04 April 2014 - 03:51 AM.

They better remove a lot of my RP.. it'd give me a reason to play again because both of my characters are 107. I like the feeling of unlocking things.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:50 AM

Wait So they fixed it? i remember when i got my tank at level 13 and could call it in all the time

Yep after money wiped they still have it but pegasus says its unavailable

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:12 PM

Wait So they fixed it? i remember when i got my tank at level 13 and could call it in all the time

How the hell did you get a tank at level 13??!!?!?

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

How the hell did you get 15 mil at level 50?

?!?!?!?!?!

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

?!?!?!?!?!

Did they patch the ability to get the tank at such an early level? Just asking sincerely.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:48 PM

There are some legit 250's. I never ever did any DNS on my console and i'm lvl 284. I just have a lot of play time, and a lot of idle/free roam time too. I can easily see how people are in the 300's legitimately. maybe even 400s. 500+ is more of a safe bet that someone's a DNS'er

?!?!?!?!?!

Did they patch the ability to get the tank at such an early level? Just asking sincerely.

yes. if you call your tank under lvl 70, you'll get a message saying it's unavailable. it will become available again when you reach 70.

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

Dis gon be good.gif

People are gonna have an outbreak about this. Can't wait

I agree. I can't wait to see all the crybabies flipping out over a fake sh*t storm because their character doesn't say 787 as a level. Maybe if they played the game correctly in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue....and we might actually have the heists by now since Rockstar wouldn't have had to spend the time to fix all this bullsh*t.

I don't get who would glitch anyway. The entire point of the game is to play it, not to glitch, gain levels, and sit back, but to EARN what you want. You're right XYN, the level of stupidity is about to jump greatly with all these tweens crying about a game mommy n daddy shouldn't have bought em' in the first place.
You can't "earn" Franklin's Buffalo, Hotknife or rgb colors on your cars...that is why some people glitch.

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:56 PM

Yeah, and your K/D ratio is totally legit, too, right?

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

Yeah, and your K/D ratio is totally legit, too, right?

Has it ever occurred to you that some people don't die often?  Did you know there's people who are better at the game than you are that they get more kills than deaths?

I would like to hear how a high K/D ratio isn't legit, especially since I got maybe 500 kills with a tank, but that's easily offset by the 300 friendly fire deaths I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users