Photo

massive butthurt incoming - rockstar adjusting rp

215 replies to this topic
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by Odesza, 03 April 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Don't be delusional, there's nothing for me to let go, your choice to reply to this or not.

im not being delusional, im being dimplomatic while youre being uncooperative. this would be about the third time now. it's my choice to reply and i plan to. was there something in the confines of my statment of "the end" that sounded like i wanted to keep going? no. so why do you keep going? as if we dont already know.

Because I can?  Although at this point you aren't even arguing over my original point so there's really no actual discussion happening other than you trying to childishly call me out on things that have nothing to do with my original point.

If you're truly that concerned with why I'm replying to posts directed towards me on a public forum then I don't really know what to say.

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:08 PM Edited by Legit Complainer, 03 April 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Because I can?  Although at this point you aren't even arguing over my original point so there's really no actual discussion happening other than you trying to childishly call me out on things that have nothing to do with my original point.

just because you can does not mean you should. i have agreed to end the conversation multiple times now and you keep refusing. there was never an argument over the glitching discussion in the first place, that was an exchange of opinions. the argument started over your provocative words, and now you are starting another one by refusing to end your constant babbling. and dont steal the insult that i used to refer to you less than half an hour ago. you are beginning to sound pathetic and genuinely desperate at this point.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

just because you can does not mean you should. i have agreed to end the conversation multiple times now and you keep refusing. there was never an argument over the glitching discussion in the first place, that was an exchange of opinions. the argument started over your provocative words, and now you are starting another one by refusing to end your constant babbling. and dont steal the insult that i used to refer to you less than half an hour ago. you are beginning to sound pathetic and genuinely desperate at this point.

youre_serious_futurama.gif

• Fonshway likes this

Evictious
  • Evictious

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:10 PM

its about time ffs

As part of our ongoing commitment to target cheaters and keep the game as fair as possible, we are closing RP exploits and will be adjusting the RP totals of players who we know for certain to have gained illegitimate RP by cheating. Your RP will only be adjusted if you participated in mods, hacks, DNS redirects, manipulation of cloud files, or other similarly nefarious behavior. If you grinded short legitimate missions or otherwise gained a small amount of RP without modding, your RP should not be affected by this correction.

source: http://www.rockstarg...-Spring-Updates

awesome_sauce_by_3_elements_of_grey-d3ch

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Legit Complainer, 03 April 2014 - 08:18 PM.

youre_serious_futurama.gif

lol! thats even more priceless than you underlining words instead of replying. so you cant even refute my statement with words anymore eh? that explains enough.

embedding a childish meme reinforces my point tenfold. thanks for the laughs. guess we're done. unless the little child wants more attention.

• Odesza likes this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

I hope they're not too picky so that very few people still get away with it. If that hypothetical person who has spend literally all of his GTA time doing nothing but Rooftop Rumble actually exists, tough luck for that guy.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:14 PM Edited by Odesza, 03 April 2014 - 08:14 PM.

I hope they're not too picky so that very few people still get away with it. If that hypothetical person who has spend literally all of his GTA time doing nothing but Rooftop Rumble actually exists, tough luck for that guy.

There will be a lot of people that get through the ban wave, just like the last one.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

There are going to be a lot of low level players running around after this happens.

They are only going to remove the RP that people gained from glitching and the DNS codes not from doing Rooftop Rumble or any other legit job on GTA

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

That's soo sad.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:19 PM Edited by CenMan, 03 April 2014 - 08:19 PM.

There will be a lot of people that get through the ban wave, just like the last one.

Yeah probably.

That's soo sad.

Don't worry, that guy probably doesn't exist.

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

There are going to be a lot of low level players running around after this happens.

They are only going to remove the RP that people gained from glitching and the DNS codes not from doing Rooftop Rumble or any other legit job on GTA

They're also going to be removing $$$$$$ from people who've done the money glitches too right?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:21 PM Edited by Odesza, 03 April 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Yeah probably.

If they would have acted sooner and taken a firm stance on the situation when it first started and shown that then it probably wouldn't have been so bad.

lol! thats even more priceless than you underlining words instead of replying. so you cant even refute my statement with words anymore eh? that explains enough.

embedding a childish meme reinforces my point tenfold. thanks for the laughs. guess we're done. unless the little child wants more attention.

That gif applies to to this post as well  :catspider:

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

Yeah probably.

If they would have acted sooner and taken a firm stance on the situation when it first started and shown that then it probably wouldn't have been so bad.

Definately. Have they ever even done anything at all against RP cheaters?

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

if this goes anything like the billion sweep, everyone over 120 is going back to 120. I won't care but some people will be breaking controllers over this.

Doubt it as many legit players over 120 now.

Someone said on here they'll work it on a graph of time playing vs. level, so a couple of hours a day on Rooftop shouldn't hit you as it'll keep you near that curve, anyone with 2hrs play but level 892 is hopefully going to get done though.

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by Legit Complainer, 03 April 2014 - 08:31 PM.

really? i dont see the connection. i do however see perfect resemblance with that and your endless jabbering. and why have you gone back to speaking? would you rather not have your gifs do your jabbering for you? :D

• Odesza likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

Yeah probably.

Definately. Have they ever even done anything at all against RP cheaters?

Not that I remember other than removing jobs/patching helicopter RP glitches.

• CenMan likes this

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

if this goes anything like the billion sweep, everyone over 120 is going back to 120. I won't care but some people will be breaking controllers over this.

Someone said on here they'll work it on a graph of time playing vs. level, so a couple of hours a day on Rooftop shouldn't hit you as it'll keep you near that curve, anyone with 2hrs play but level 892 is hopefully going to get done though.

Being reset to 120 doesn't really matter anyway.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Chances are it'll go just like the GTA$ resets where it's only the ridiculous amounts being reset.

A Butthurt Guy
  • A Butthurt Guy

Do You Even Lift?

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

There's going to be many butthurt guys indeed...

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

There's going to be many butthurt guys indeed...

Pretty much this
Btw that user name......

Spoiler

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm level 275 with over 50 plus days of playtime. f*ck those little level 300-1000s, with only 5 days of game time, serves them right. Those crybaby threads will bring a smile to my face.

I'm level 95. My game time is 71 hours, with $8.5 million earned. I have farmed many a mission, including short race jobs and things like RR and Coveted.

No cheats, no mods, no hacks. Just good ol' fashioned grinding.

So i'm interested to see if i'm going to be affected by this RP adjustment. Given that I haven't engaged in any of the noted "nefarious acitivites", I shall be mightily annoyed if I find i'm below level 95.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:48 PM

Looking at the graph for Lola, 200k RP in one day is the highest we've managed, was a split shift day at work so 3-4 hours on RR Solid, so hopefully that'll keep us below the search lights.

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:53 PM

I jumped 63 lvls legit in just over two weeks.. Hope they figure that was kosher... :/

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

Looking at the graph for Lola, 200k RP in one day is the highest we've managed, was a split shift day at work so 3-4 hours on RR Solid, so hopefully that'll keep us below the search lights.

You naming your character is one thing, but you referring to you and your character as "we" made me crack up.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:54 PM

I jumped 63 lvls legit in just over two weeks.. Hope they figure that was kosher... :/

Likewise, Lola has gone from low 80s to 170 in the space of a couple of months at most.

Rootbeer
  • Rootbeer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

really? i dont see the connection. i do however see perfect resemblance with that and your endless jabbering. and why have you gone back to speaking? would you rather not have your gifs do your jabbering for you? :D

Use CAPITALS you damsel in distress.

Group Hugs
  • Group Hugs

Anal Cannon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:47 PM

Dis gon be good.gif

People are gonna have an outbreak about this. Can't wait

Spoiler
  ;)

going through this thread with this song playing makes you feel the butthurt more

• GTA-Freak-Vi likes this

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:39 PM

Whoa, I almost threw a party until someone said something about Criminal Records being a glitch! That's scary, because I did a lot of criminal records by myself in the beginning. I don't know if I did the glitch or not, was it something you couldn't control or did you have to manipulate it some way?

Kalemc
  • Kalemc

Talking butthole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

I can already tell that little forum bitch matt_storey is gonna make a million posts crying about this

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:48 PM

Whoa, I almost threw a party until someone said something about Criminal Records being a glitch! That's scary, because I did a lot of criminal records by myself in the beginning. I don't know if I did the glitch or not, was it something you couldn't control or did you have to manipulate it some way?

lol yeah right you used dns codes friggin liar have fun being reset ahahahahahahah mad :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users