Please stop with the zombie requests

101 replies to this topic
MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

Clearly the idea only fits in with the Survival game mode. Even then, hordes coming at you in survival?? Assuming that they are weaponless, how would you die? To be engulfed by a horde?? Would there be biting animations? Blood? Tearing of limbs lol? Or would it be like getting ganged up on in Prison Thug Fight, all laggy & annoying?? Ii

At the end of the day it'll be 4 people standing side by side spamming the Minigun & RPGs. Or. It could be exactly like how Survival already is. & A.) You have zombies w no guns - too easy, & so not worth the trouble. Or zombies with guns - stupid. I dont see how the implementation of Zombies improves the GTAO experience

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 03 April 2014 - 11:09 PM

To be honest, the first part of that post describes every single zombie game I've ever played, minus the occasional mutated freaks, lol. I don't see the fun in horde smashing either.

But this:

...At the end of the day it'll be 4 people standing side by side spamming the Minigun & RPGs....

This I believe is the holy vision of zombie fans. That's what they want.

WalkingNick
  • WalkingNick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:01 AM

No game has an open world zombie apocalypse. Red Dead was great but it wasnt as open world as GTA is. Today's zombie games are limited to where you can go and what you can do. Combine GTA with zombies and you got the best zombie apocalypse video game ever! 

I would personally love to see a zombie apocalypse in Los Santos. You can go anywhere you want and kill zombies... Hell, we go around killing pedestrians all the time. Why not turn em into zombies and have more of a challenge.
You folks that are complaining and crying about "No zombies" or "Enough with the zombie requests I want more guns and missions" or "Lets keep it realistic as possible" don't understand the video game world is a fantasy. I'm all about realistic games like GTA but Id still like to see a zombie dlc. Maybe they can make it to where you can choose between the regular GTA and the Apocalypse GTA so people will stop crying "No Zombies Booo hoooo"

As for your first sentence, you have never played Dead Island. Your loss. As for 'just turn pedestrians into zombies' Saint Row 3 JUST HAD THAT. You see how its getting OLD??? You need to get over zombies dude. Everyone understands video games so that just a load a crap, what needs to be understood is that you don't just include Zombies at like every freakin' opportunity, just because "OMG ZOMBIES THATS SOO COOL AHH" I mean God damn man that is lame af.

GTAO is an awesome, large project. The idea to split it into 'GTAO Regular' &'GTAO Zombies' is sad, sad on every level.

Last of Us, Dead Island 1&2, ANY Left4Dead or DEAD RISING. CoD zombies, any Resident Evil, SR3 pedestrian zombie cheat + more I'm sure I'm missing. GET YOUR FIX elsewhere.

R* might as well just drop "PACIFIC RIM DLC" & have massive alien monsters rise out of the ocean while equipping us with Jagers. There we go. Now everyone is happy

Wow, you are such a gamer nerd. I'm glad I don't play video games as much as you do or I guess I would be annoyed by the zombie idea as well lol

Hey, It must be boring to be you but hey god damn YOU are lame af HAHAHAHA

Cheers :-)

WalkingNick
  • WalkingNick

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

Clearly the idea only fits in with the Survival game mode. Even then, hordes coming at you in survival?? Assuming that they are weaponless, how would you die? To be engulfed by a horde?? Would there be biting animations? Blood? Tearing of limbs lol? Or would it be like getting ganged up on in Prison Thug Fight, all laggy & annoying?? Ii

At the end of the day it'll be 4 people standing side by side spamming the Minigun & RPGs. Or. It could be exactly like how Survival already is. & A.) You have zombies w no guns - too easy, & so not worth the trouble. Or zombies with guns - stupid. I dont see how the implementation of Zombies improves the GTAO experience

When I proposed my idea I said weapons and ammo would be limited. Ammunination would be closed so you would have to use your ammo wisely. The minigun, rpg and tanks might be available but again the ammo would be limited and very hard to find for the heavy weapons.  That's where the melee weapons would come in... Hey, I guess you have to enjoy the whole zombie scene to appreciate it.... whatever

MrKush
  • MrKush

We need Yachts

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:47 AM

No one cares what u proposed in your sh*tty idea bro. I named some very popular titles . Most of which have probably been played at some point in time by a large portion of this forum. Serveral of which I've never played.

Point here is kid, your post was sh*tty, factually incorrect, I shut u the f*ck down & you respond with insults - that says it all . & we dont need sh*t ideas from zombie loving losers such as yourself, ruining GTAO. You care to explain the use of 'WALKING' in your name?? N*gga stfu Cheers

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:57 AM

Zombies are awesome, L4D2 and the old school Resident Evil games are some of my favorite games of all time

Exactly.. You are correct..

Just not in GTA5 Online..

Pantherbullshark
  • Pantherbullshark

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:06 AM

Do zombies go together with a Need for Speed game? No

*facepalm...  Thats a damn driving game.

Ok for the really slow people who seriously can't ride the waves that easily.

Zombies go good with all games with 'GUNS'...

No zombies.  That market is 100% saturated with sh*tty games and a few good ones, and Rockstar does not need to make every game feel the same.

Ya because adding zombies makes GTA sh*tty...   Right?   :D

, totally agree with the guy who said keep GTA5/GTAO as REALISTIC as possible. 

Who said it had to be real?  Vinewood is hollywood.  Beside this game is about as unrealistic as it gets.

But..What if a VineWood zombie DLC came out next halloween with zombie survivals and a few mission?  Man that would be awesome...

You haters could just...  Not play it right?

Jesus christ do you really need zombies in every single game? How many games with zombies do you need? How about some original DLC, something that hasn't been severely overused.

• Pastry likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Do zombies go together with a Need for Speed game? No

*facepalm...  Thats a damn driving game.

Ok for the really slow people who seriously can't ride the waves that easily.

Zombies go good with all games with 'GUNS'...

No zombies.  That market is 100% saturated with sh*tty games and a few good ones, and Rockstar does not need to make every game feel the same.

Ya because adding zombies makes GTA sh*tty...   Right?   :D

, totally agree with the guy who said keep GTA5/GTAO as REALISTIC as possible. 

Who said it had to be real?  Vinewood is hollywood.  Beside this game is about as unrealistic as it gets.

But..What if a VineWood zombie DLC came out next halloween with zombie survivals and a few mission?  Man that would be awesome...

You haters could just...  Not play it right?

Jesus christ do you really need zombies in every single game? How many games with zombies do you need? How about some original DLC, something that hasn't been severely overused.

Someone already posted how its your problem if you think zombies have been over done.  I don't see it as over done. Infact it has never been done in GTA unless you modded it to do so on PC.  And it worked AWESOME.

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:29 PM Edited by BigBiff, 04 April 2014 - 02:36 PM.

I find it incredible you can't see how its over done...you could rattle off zombie games and zombie DLCs for days.

Dead Island 1 and 2

Borderlands DLC

L4D 1 and 2

State of Decay

Walking Dead

Last of Us

COD DLCs

RDR Undead Nightmare

DayZ

42 resident evil games

About 4-5 Dead Rising Games

House of the Dead Series

You got DYing Light coming out which is what you could be looking for, but its not GTA.

Thats a great list of games, but none of them are remotely close to how GTA has unfolded thus far.  They were all built as zombie games, or built away from the game in general.  You can have a DLC and not have it be mandatory, but that doesn't mean it's going to mesh with the rest of the game.  Hell, COD doesn't mesh and its just the same thing over and over and gets boring quick.

lol232
  • lol232

Got room for one more?

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:32 PM

I can't take people like Voodu seriously, zombies would suck balls in this game, go play TLoU or Resident Evil, please.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

I can't take people like Voodu seriously, zombies would suck balls in this game, go play TLoU or Resident Evil, please.

With the mindless jibberish he is spewing.. I don't blame ya.

• lol232 likes this

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

BACK AGAIN!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:49 PM Edited by UchihaRingo, 04 April 2014 - 02:49 PM.

I am so sick to death of zombies they are over done and past the goddamn hill. I don't want zombies in gta go f*cking play cod or that sh*tty walking dead game if you want zombies. Zombies are stupid and super played out I don't think anyone on this forum understands my hate of people of BEG for zombies to be in GTA. I hate them more than the people that beg for heist or link everything R* does to "Kesh Kerds". GTA is no place for Zombies I don't care if the game has guns they do NOT go with every game I don't care what ANYONE says. Shut the hell up about zombies already, I agree with OP no more f*cking zombies.

• Pantherbullshark likes this

ThaSouljaCity
  • ThaSouljaCity

Chamberlain Gangster Families

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by Zeuez, 04 April 2014 - 02:53 PM.

Yeah f*ck zombies but I think random tornados, hurricanes, tsunamis, etc would be pretty cool. They should add a weather channel on the TV's.

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:53 PM

BUT IT'S HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

Mindless jibberish.?   Im speaking basic english. 

Mindless jibber jabber is what you zomibe haters have been typing.

Just sayin..

BUT IT'S HOLLYWOOD!!!!!!!!

Damn right...     Whats the big deal?

I find it incredible you can't see how its over done...you could rattle off zombie games and zombie DLCs for days.

Dead Island 1 and 2

Borderlands DLC

L4D 1 and 2

State of Decay

Walking Dead

Last of Us

COD DLCs

RDR Undead Nightmare

DayZ

42 resident evil games

About 4-5 Dead Rising Games

House of the Dead Series

You got DYing Light coming out which is what you could be looking for, but its not GTA.

Thats a great list of games, but none of them are remotely close to how GTA has unfolded thus far.

And maybe we can add GTA O to that great list...    Who gives a sh*t. Get over yourselves.  :p

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:46 PM

Look at those games....none of them are anything like GTA at their core.  They are all Zombie based games or specific zombie DLCs.  I don't want this to become zombie specific, and I don't want them to spend time on something thats been done 30+ times before....do something different.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:59 PM

Look at those games....none of them are anything like GTA at their core.  They are all Zombie based games or specific zombie DLCs.  I don't want this to become zombie specific, and I don't want them to spend time on something thats been done 30+ times before....do something different.

Well Hollywood style zombies would be different..

But what ever...  All this thread did was make me jones for L4D.  Which i ended up playing again last night :D

That games a classic.

• MadHaTT3R likes this

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

But what ever...  All this thread did was make me jones for L4D.  Which i ended up playing again last night :D

That games a classic.

There ya go, no need for zombies...and hollywood zombies? 

How would hollywood style zombies be different from RE zombies?

Kalemc
  • Kalemc

Talking butthole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:07 PM

No game has an open world zombie apocalypse. Red Dead was great but it wasnt as open world as GTA is. Today's zombie games are limited to where you can go and what you can do. Combine GTA with zombies and you got the best zombie apocalypse video game ever! 

I would personally love to see a zombie apocalypse in Los Santos. You can go anywhere you want and kill zombies... Hell, we go around killing pedestrians all the time. Why not turn em into zombies and have more of a challenge.
You folks that are complaining and crying about "No zombies" or "Enough with the zombie requests I want more guns and missions" or "Lets keep it realistic as possible" don't understand the video game world is a fantasy. I'm all about realistic games like GTA but Id still like to see a zombie dlc. Maybe they can make it to where you can choose between the regular GTA and the Apocalypse GTA so people will stop crying "No Zombies Booo hoooo"

As for your first sentence, you have never played Dead Island. Your loss. As for 'just turn pedestrians into zombies' Saint Row 3 JUST HAD THAT. You see how its getting OLD??? You need to get over zombies dude. Everyone understands video games so that just a load a crap, what needs to be understood is that you don't just include Zombies at like every freakin' opportunity, just because "OMG ZOMBIES THATS SOO COOL AHH" I mean God damn man that is lame af.
GTAO is an awesome, large project. The idea to split it into 'GTAO Regular' &'GTAO Zombies' is sad, sad on every level.
Last of Us, Dead Island 1&2, ANY Left4Dead or DEAD RISING. CoD zombies, any Resident Evil, SR3 pedestrian zombie cheat + more I'm sure I'm missing. GET YOUR FIX elsewhere.
R* might as well just drop "PACIFIC RIM DLC" & have massive alien monsters rise out of the ocean while equipping us with Jagers. There we go. Now everyone is happy

Wow, you are such a gamer nerd. I'm glad I don't play video games as much as you do or I guess I would be annoyed by the zombie idea as well lol
Hey, It must be boring to be you but hey god damn YOU are lame af HAHAHAHA

Cheers :-)
Plot twist: we're all gamer nerds

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:09 PM Edited by Vooodu, 04 April 2014 - 04:12 PM.

That games a classic.

Well Hollywood style would mean actors as zombies..  I personally don't like RE anymore..  But to each their own.

Still, either way zombie will comes to GTA.  Either by R* or from modders.

Watch that vid.. I know its by an annoying youtube whore.. But theres the proof.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:11 PM

That games a classic.

See? We helped ya out there.

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:46 PM

That games a classic.

Well Hollywood style would mean actors as zombies..  I personally don't like RE anymore..  But to each their own.

Watch that vid.. I know its by an annoying youtube whore.. But theres the proof.

Look, every zombie game ever...but now in 3rd person!  So exciting...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

That games a classic.

Look, every zombie game ever...but now in 3rd person!  So exciting...

Looks like fun to me.  You go left i go right..  Theres no way we will ever see eye to eye on this.

Bottom line is. il keep asking for it and so will many others.

Gta has never had zombies unless modders added them.  So it would be a nice change for some zombies.

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

Looks like fun to me.  You go left i go right..  Theres no way we will ever see eye to eye on this.

Gta has never had zombies unless modders added them.  So it would be a nice change for some zombies.

Nope.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:05 PM

Nope.

Its not you choice to make tho..   So, saying NO all day long won't change anything.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:11 PM

O look vooodu fighting and arguing with people for three pages....Never seen that before 

• Coin. likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:19 PM

O look vooodu fighting and arguing with people for three pages....Never seen that before 

Fighting?    You call that fighting?   

Anyways... You bitching about things for no reason and being off topic happens all the time.  

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:24 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 04 April 2014 - 06:26 PM.

Anyways... You bitching about things for no reason and being off topic happens all the time.  

Dude, i havent posted in a week...You on the other hand pick fights with people daily on here...Keep thinking your opinions are the only good one's...If you werent protected by the mods you would have been banned multipe times already

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by Vooodu, 04 April 2014 - 06:31 PM.

Dude, i havent posted in over a week...You on the other hand pick fights with people daily on here...Keep thinking your opinions are the only good one's...If you werent protected by the mods you would have been banned multipe times already

.Really... Im sick of you garbage pal. Take it to PM is you wanna bitch. Like i've said a million times.

This is a zombie thread..  We don't need you in here unless you're on topic.    If you wanna argue about zombies, im cool.

But im not gonna argue about ME with YOU.    

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

No.

If you want zombies, wait for the PC version and mod it in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users