Okey, i was just about to ask you guys that how do you create your mission. in your own way, you can also post videos ( if you can ) about it or you can write down. i don't know if this topic is useless or useful, but you can take it as a fun.
On the Moment, i don't want to record videos now, so here is my ways.
1. Open GTA SA -> New game -> DYOM
2. First i twice type Cheat PPGWJHT [ using this cheat, the game time start running faster so that i could make mission faster and objectives can load further ].
3. Choose my location and story ( according to the theme of mission ).
4. New mission - > name - > author
5. Before adding any Objective, first i place my every objects and vehicles ( if they are about to hidden, then not ).
6. add the actor which will be used in the first part of mission [ cutscene part ].
7. after that with some hiding/spawning feature, i create friendly and enemies actor [ i always hide the useless actor because if there are actors upto 40, they can turn into ball.
8. Rather then creating each and every single enemy actor, i use Copy + P. [ it copies the last created actor ] it is based if your enemies are about to look same, like Bikers, most of biker peds are same.
9. Leave the game to minimize, takes some rest then thinks about what should i make in rest of the mission.
10. after few hours, i open the game again and continue making mission. but still i feel bored by doing it, minimize again and watch out some internet.
11. I often check/Play the mission after 10 - 15th objective is complete.
12. After all, when my mission is complete, i play it to check any bugs, if there'll be any improvement needed, i did them and at last, i just cut that DYOM file from user files and paste it into my individual Missions Folder.
- You can say this ''How to Create a Mission Very quickly'' but ignoring the 10th point.
So that was my way. if you are interested to post about yours, you can.
I made this topic because i always wanted to know how other designers create their missions.