Your Extremely Negative K/D Blows My Mind

145 replies to this topic
budcat
  • budcat

Clam Digger

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

In this game a very high K/D makes me think you're just dishonorable.

Its a fcking game and you call it  dishonorable :sui:

Yeah, dick's a dick.  Simple as that.

:cry:

lol total badass

guammm17
  • guammm17

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Not everyone is as good at video games as you are, OP.

Stopped reading there.  Do you even realize how auto aim is?  You literally can just hold both triggers and it will aim and shoot for you almost perfectly at the person.

And considering how small most DM maps are you are almost always in AA range so there's really no excuse unless you're like level 5 and don't have hands.

Please, AA does not guarantee kills, and if you don't effectively use cover, learn how to get head shots, use rolling effectively, you will still get stomped, AA or not.  The point of my post, had you bothered to continue reading for another 10 seconds before taking the time to respond, was that some people are in it to have fun and not that good.  My father plays GTA online, he is 60 and freaking terrible, but has a blast, he uses auto-aim, but he just sucks, his reflexes are bad, he doesn't effectively use cover, plain and simple, that doesn't mean he isn't enjoying himself...  He honestly has more fun than i do, and he just doesn't care.  It is a game, it is supposed to be fun.

Try and go out and "Rambo" it next time, like some of the folks with bad KDs do, you won't have a good KD, even with AA.

• LuapYllier likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:14 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 April 2014 - 09:15 AM.

Not everyone is as good at video games as you are, OP.

Stopped reading there.  Do you even realize how auto aim is?  You literally can just hold both triggers and it will aim and shoot for you almost perfectly at the person.

And considering how small most DM maps are you are almost always in AA range so there's really no excuse unless you're like level 5 and don't have hands.

Please, AA does not guarantee kills, and if you don't effectively use cover, learn how to get head shots, use rolling effectively, you will still get stomped, AA or not.  The point of my post, had you bothered to continue reading for another 10 seconds before taking the time to respond, was that some people are in it to have fun and not that good.  My father plays GTA online, he is 60 and freaking terrible, but has a blast, he uses auto-aim, but he just sucks, his reflexes are bad, he doesn't effectively use cover, plain and simple, that doesn't mean he isn't enjoying himself...  He honestly has more fun than i do, and he just doesn't care.  It is a game, it is supposed to be fun.

Try and go out and "Rambo" it next time, like some of the folks with bad KDs do, you won't have a good KD, even with AA.

Actually I'm positive I can go out and "rambo" it next time in an AA lobby with an AS (the staple weapon in AA DMs for scrubs) and get a good K/D, again especially considering how small the majority of DM maps are.  

All you have to do is hit both triggers, the game even reloads for you, that's literally it just walk around and hit both triggers.

• koolaidandkfc666 likes this

KingJohn
  • KingJohn

♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

Next time you play a deathmatch check the level of the people who are constantly getting killed, they're probably lower level players who don't have access to to weapons yet. Also, a lot of people just run out the open and have no idea how to utilize cover. Haven't been negative in a DM since I was a high enough level for the carbine rifle.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:19 AM

Also im an old man so my reactions are very slow and when im playing im always very stoned/wasted all the time so it makes me even slower.

Much slow + bang bang =0_0.jpg

guammm17
  • guammm17

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

Again, you are missing the point, some people are not good at TDMs even with auto-aim, it doesn't mean they aren't having fun.  If it were as easy as you make it out to be, everyone's KD would be 1 and all DMs would end in ties, clearly it isn't for some people.  You can't have a great KD without someone else have a terrible one.  Please try it, no cover, no rolling, let me know how it turns out, especially using the auto shotty.  I am not sure what maps you are talking about that are so small, I almost never see anyone using the AS except corner-campers when I play.

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

In this game a very high K/D makes me think you're just dishonorable.

Its a fcking game and you call it  dishonorable :sui:

Yeah, dick's a dick.  Simple as that.

:cry:

lol total badass

Thx man!

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:27 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 April 2014 - 09:28 AM.

Again, you are missing the point, some people are not good at TDMs even with auto-aim, it doesn't mean they aren't having fun.  If it were as easy as you make it out to be, everyone's KD would be 1 and all DMs would end in ties, clearly it isn't for some people.  You can't have a great KD without someone else have a terrible one.  Please try it, no cover, no rolling, let me know how it turns out, especially using the auto shotty.  I am not sure what maps you are talking about that are so small, I almost never see anyone using the AS except corner-campers when I play.

Even on bigger maps the game plays for you, I didn't say people can't have fun being bad I'm just saying it's ridiculous for someone to do so terribly in an AA DM when all you have to do is hit both triggers, especially since there are kids out there that just hide behind cover the whole time, and still go horribly negative.  

All you have to do is hold both triggers.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

When Wanes is the opposite side to you in a team death match everyone on your team ends up with a K/D ratio like the one Bio described in the OP
  • senormidget likes this

Coin
  • Coin

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

When Wanes is the opposite side to you in a team death match everyone on your team ends up with a K/D ratio like the one Bio described in the OP

Ain't that the truth*.

*I've never played Wanes in a TDM but I have heard the stories.

• Jolly Swagman likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:35 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 01 April 2014 - 09:40 AM.

Oh I haven't won a single deathmatch in auto-aim.

It's not mind-boggling, geez. I mean, there is probably someone worse off than me.

Also it's probably because I only use the Heavy Pistol since it's the only weapon I bothered to do a fancy color with, and the only secondary weapon I use is a bat, so at about 30 feet, my pistol won't lock on, but their special carbine does.

But you know. No biggie. I probably should be using the special carbine, which is the weapon of choice of everyone regardless of aim style :p

am30
  • am30

is gta o still a thing?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:37 AM

Could be worse.  If I were on your team the whole team would end up with a K/D ratio as described in the OP.  Just as the timer runs out I'll have worked out what to do. :lol:

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 01 April 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Could be worse.  If I were on your team the whole team would end up with a K/D ratio as described in the OP.  Just as the timer runs out I'll have worked out what to do. :lol:
That's what happens when Zoobz and Wanes end up on the same team. If youre on the opposite side you know you're gonna have a bad time.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:44 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 01 April 2014 - 09:44 AM.

I usually end up MVP and vote dislike because of the way typical auto-aim DM players operate.

1.  Take cover in corner

2.  Equip auto shotgun

3.  Wait until someone comes within auto-aim range and kill

4.  Find new spot

5.  Repeat

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:49 AM

I usually end up MVP and vote dislike because of the way typical auto-aim DM players operate.

1.  Take cover in corner

2.  Equip auto shotgun

3.  Wait until someone comes within auto-aim range and kill

4.  Find new spot

5.  Repeat

Lol so that's why I die

1. Equip Heavy Pistol

2. Find someone

3. Do the walk-forward-while-shooting thing

4a. Win, find someone else

4b. Lose because your pistol doesn't lock on

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:53 AM

Lol so that's why I die

1. Equip Heavy Pistol

2. Find someone

In auto-aim DMs you always have to be behind something.  You can't walk out into the open because there's always someone behind cover just waiting.  If I notice someone like that, I either flush them out with tear gas or just spam them with various explosives.

Or shoot their feet with my heavy sniper if possible.  You can shoot people's feet on that Rockstar Verified map, Paintball sometimes, depending on what cover they are using.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Tear gas you say.......

Mmmm........

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Possible boosters as well..

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

Lol so that's why I die

1. Equip Heavy Pistol

2. Find someone

In auto-aim DMs you always have to be behind something.  You can't walk out into the open because there's always someone behind cover just waiting.  If I notice someone like that, I either flush them out with tear gas or just spam them with various explosives.

Or shoot their feet with my heavy sniper if possible.  You can shoot people's feet on that Rockstar Verified map, Paintball sometimes, depending on what cover they are using.

Camping seems weird. I just hope the pistol shoots first lol

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

Camping is all you're going to find in auto-aim since in auto aim, being in cover puts you at a huge advantage over your opponent if they are not in cover.

Coin
  • Coin

I'm the James Bardolph of GTAF smd

• The Yakuza
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

camping_o_177933.jpg

• Biohazard Abyss likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:22 AM

Camping is all you're going to find in auto-aim since in auto aim, being in cover puts you at a huge advantage over your opponent if they are not in cover.

That sucks. I'd go to free aim, but that means my entire GTA friends list is useless

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

That sucks. I'd go to free aim, but that means my entire GTA friends list is useless

Whenever I'm not with friends and plan to play in a free roam public session I'm in free aim.  Feels good not to be shot out of your car every time you drive-by someone.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Ummm, no. People camping with an Assault Shotgun is just as bad in free-aim. Stop talking nonsense.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Ummm, no. People camping with an Assault Shotgun is just as bad in free-aim. Stop talking nonsense.

It's definitely not, because in free aim all I have to do is pull out my own or my AP pistol if I've got some range on them, and then we're at an equal advantage, unlike in auto.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:45 AM

It's definitely not, because in free aim all I have to do is pull out my own or my AP pistol if I've got some range on them, and then we're at an equal advantage, unlike in auto.

What's stopping you doing that in auto-aim? As long as you got range on them a shotgun shouldn't be a problem in either aim mode. It's not as if cover give you immunity despite what people are saying. Camping is just as bad in free-aim as it is in auto-aim.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:48 AM

What's stopping you doing that in auto-aim? As long as you got range on them a shotgun shouldn't be a problem in either aim mode. It's not as if cover give you immunity despite what people are saying. Camping is just as bad in free-aim as it is in auto-aim.

Get a friend to take cover with an auto-shotty, and then approach him with your own and see who wins in auto aim.  Cover gives you an EXTREME advantage in auto-aim which is why walking out into the open is suicide.  Whoever has cover is going to get a hit in first, unless you start shooting at them before they even are inside your aiming reticle.

Campers in free-aim don't have the luxury to lock-on.  If a camper is shooting you in free-aim, you have the opportunity to escape.  Not in auto-aim though.  You're dead.

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

Get a friend to take cover with an auto-shotty, and then approach him with your own and see who wins in auto aim.  Cover gives you an EXTREME advantage in auto-aim which is why walking out into the open is suicide.  Whoever has cover is going to get a hit in first, unless you start shooting at them before they even are inside your aiming reticle.

Campers in free-aim don't have the luxury to lock-on.  If a camper is shooting you in free-aim, you have the opportunity to escape.  Not in auto-aim though.  You're dead.

That comment suggests that you haven't spent much time in deathmatch. You've always got a chance even if people are taking cover.

I've played 496 in total, 335 of those are wins. My highest killstreak is 17 and that was in free-aim, I can honestly say I found free-aim to be easier.

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:10 AM Edited by SteveNYC81, 01 April 2014 - 11:10 AM.

I love how topics go completely of course, from a simple K/D finish discussion in a death match, to a borderline aim flame war. Seriously people, enough is enough. At the end of the day no one really gives a f*ck. Save your energy for something more useful smh.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Sometimes someone will 1v1 me in free mode.  This one guy lost 16 1v1 deathmatches (80 kills) in a row before he finally realized he should give up.  I didn't die a single time either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users