• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic
Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:26 PM

The UK is going to hell. I have no problem with gay marriage, but the pakistani floods are a real problem here. 

I plan on moving to the US anyway... but I fear that England won't stay English for very long.

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:33 PM

The UK is going to hell. I have no problem with gay marriage, but the pakistani floods are a real problem here. 

I plan on moving to the US anyway... but I fear that England won't stay English for very long.

England paying the price for it's Colonialism, you know right that Pakistan was invented by the British?

You know what the English did to the ancestors of those that migrate to your Country, and work hard for it, such as doctors, dentists and shopkeepers!  

Come to USA with that sort of attitude towards minorities, the White Trash will be the only ones welcoming you though. 

• Detective Phelps likes this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:51 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 03 April 2014 - 07:55 PM.

England paying the price for it's Colonialism, you know right that Pakistan was invented by the British?

You know what the English did to the ancestors of those that migrate to your Country, and work hard for it, such as doctors, dentists and shopkeepers!  

Come to USA with that sort of attitude towards minorities, the White Trash will be the only ones welcoming you though. 

Doctors and dentists? That's rich. There are a few but not many. The ones I see take pride in the fact that they sponge off benefits, and most of them admit they'll "just be a taxi driver". You obviously have no idea of the situation here. You haven't seen groups of them enforcing their religious laws on white people. You haven't seen the groups of Pakistani men that target white young girls as their rape victims. The "migrate" part made me laugh.... most of them are here illegally (it's not very hard to get in).  

Soz  off-topic

• Punisher. likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:22 PM

You mind elaborating on this? I never understood the hysteria. Why is it when different ethnic groups move to a country in large amounts it's like an invasion?

Eris
  • Eris

Ghetto Star

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by Nipperkins, 03 April 2014 - 08:32 PM.

Doctors and dentists? That's rich. There are a few but not many. The ones I see take pride in the fact that they sponge off benefits, and most of them admit they'll "just be a taxi driver". You obviously have no idea of the situation here. You haven't seen groups of them enforcing their religious laws on white people. You haven't seen the groups of Pakistani men that target white young girls as their rape victims. The "migrate" part made me laugh.... most of them are here illegally (it's not very hard to get in).  

Soz  off-topic

Put down the Daily Mail and take a walk outside. 

• Detective Phelps likes this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:44 PM

Soz  off-topic

I speak from experience. 

Punisher.
  • Punisher.

Capture King

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

Soz  off-topic

I speak from experience. 

Where in the UK do you live? and if certain minorities are raping girls, why are the police not stopping them?

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

Soz  off-topic
I'm just going to have a hearty chuckle rather than try to respond to your piss poor generalisations. Hahahahaha.

Have fun getting that green card you racist c*nt.
  • Moonshield, Mark, Melchior and 3 others like this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:10 PM

The ones I see take pride in the fact that they sponge off benefits

Seriously, where do people get this bilge?
Does no one have even the most rudimentary understanding of the British legal or welfare systems?

Seriously, people. If you're clueless on a subject, don't open your mouth.
  • Harley and Detective Phelps like this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

Soz  off-topic
I'm just going to have a hearty chuckle rather than try to respond to your piss poor generalisations. Hahahahaha.

Who said anything about a greencard.

Oh and you seem mad. Have a nice refreshing glass of milk. Nice and white.

• GunWrath likes this

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:39 PM

Soz  off-topic

how has this not been locked lol

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:40 PM

Soz  off-topic

how has this not been locked lol

Because the mods know I'm right. 

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Enough, already.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:24 AM

If you have trouble with foreigners and immigrants you wont like the US any better than the UK. If you plan to move to a large city that is.

gta dad
  • gta dad

penis dickling, the goose

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Member 2014

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:12 AM

I feel stupider reading some of the comments in this thread.

• Moonshield, Eris and Detective Phelps like this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

I'm more offended at the joke than the rampant racism and ignorance.

• Moonshield likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

I think this thread has run its course.

For those of you who made racist remarks or even alluded to a racist remark, consider this a friendly reminder that we have a zero tolerance policy for members who have zero tolerance. If you want to be a bigot do it on reddit, because it will only lead to a ban around here.

:miranda:

• Melchior, sivispacem, Raavi and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users