[IV] ViIV - levels/gta5/ for GTANY

3,370 replies to this topic
BlackScout
  • BlackScout

HYPE IS REAL!

• Members
  • Greenland

Posted A week ago

Single Player version comes next week, I'm downloading at the moment...

Itz on Steamz

05408-79ee9471-3c8c-4420-903c-a50435c950

• Mr. Jago, Mega and KogerOnControls like this

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted A week ago

I would like to find a cracked version and play it until my preorder kicks in :D

• undertaker fan and Lowi like this

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

This was good while it lasted

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 3 days ago

he's not done yet, dont be a dick. This still has more potential than V for people who want a iv experience.

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Researcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

says the guy who only joined when GTA V came out... not everyone can play GTA V on pc so your comment is invalidated as this is a way for people to experience it without buying it

Jasewolf
  • Jasewolf

Bus Enthusiast

• Members
  • England

Posted 3 days ago

he's not done yet, dont be a dick. This still has more potential than V for people who want a iv experience.

Personally after playing GTA V for so mucg time the past week I gotta say I'm prefering the V experience but I do love the GTA IV driving more (though mixing it with vstyle script improves it more traction and better turning radius) and also how the cops in GTA IV do not simply go to full lethal force just because you're standing by them or they ran you over. Also I like how the peds aren't so afraid of you and call the cops just because you are walking by along the sidewalk where they are hanging. But apart from that I just can't wait to see what NTA brings to GTA V. As GTA Online is brilliant with all your own characters etc but if theres no possibility of mods being allowed then I sure hope something fixes that as I want real police cars with custom liveries and as well with buses custom liveries and obviously LSPDFR which likely won't work in Online. So bring on an alternative to GTA Online! And bring on mods to also make the car handling that more real, less "I'm calling a cop" peds, less unnecessary lethal force, LSPDFR, custom cars and liveries and ELS. Still going to play GTA IV though as love liberty city and the hilarious cops and love how the cops actually try and do tactics on you like pits, weeving infront to slow you down and boxing you in (may mot do a great job at all most times of it but it is there you can certainly see it time to time).
  • GamingDamned likes this

Aleph-Zero
  • Aleph-Zero

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Aleph-Zero, 2 days ago.

says the guy who only joined when GTA V came out... not everyone can play GTA V on pc so your comment is invalidated as this is a way for people to experience it without buying it

Your comment is invalidated by the fact that GTA V runs better than GTA IV. If you can run this mod, you can run GTA V. Trust me, i have it and the optimization is noteworthy.

-edit-

Also, as far as i know this mod (maybe even CitizenIV altogether) were to be discontinued once GTA V released. GTA V is looking to be a much better platform to extend on.

SweetCheese
  • SweetCheese

need some textures

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 days ago

sorry for asking but why when i export the palm model to a 3ds the leaf texture wont load ?

b2be6a403830460.jpg?nc

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Researcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Your comment is invalidated by the fact that GTA V runs better than GTA IV. If you can run this mod, you can run GTA V. Trust me, i have it and the optimization is noteworthy.

-edit-

Also, as far as i know this mod (maybe even CitizenIV altogether) were to be discontinued once GTA V released. GTA V is looking to be a much better platform to extend on.

am I talking about how it runs? Im talking about people who do not have the spare cash to buy GTA V... People who have to pay for college aswell as room and board like me... so no my arguement is not invalidated...
  • fefenc likes this

sseebbyy
  • sseebbyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Is this a mod for EFLC or only IV ?

Also, if I download it from the cached files of the project, will it still work ?

I really don't think I will be able to run GTA V on my lappy, so this will be my single chance to play "it".

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

Trust me, if you can run ViIV, then you can run V
  • Mega and Aleph-Zero like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users