Photo

GTA V Console Texture Editor Error

4 replies to this topic
Deleted Data
  • Deleted Data

The Lonely Poet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:19 PM Edited by Deleted Data, 31 March 2014 - 02:27 AM.

Hello. I've recently gotten into dissecting GTA V files, but I've come across an error I haven't seen a working solution for. If anyone can provide me with a clear path on what I should do, that would be great. 

Thanks! 

~Data

http://prntscr.com/35o3m0

• Jestic likes this

Parikshit
  • Parikshit

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

Hello. I've recently gotten into dissecting GTA V files, but I've come across an error I haven't seen a working solution for. If anyone can provide me with a clear path on what I should do, that would be great. 

Thanks! 

~Data

http://prntscr.com/35o3m0

I Have This Too

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

That's a DLC car right? You can't open any of the XTD files that came with any patch\update\dlc after the initial release.

Between you and me, R* slightly changed the XTD format so it's incompatible with the current texture editor. Also, all of a sudden Dageron is not pushng out any new releases, even though version 1.4 was in the works months ago. It's all shady.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by MajesticNL, 06 April 2014 - 05:07 PM.

Look what I stumbled across. Jester texture files.

OxCsNqQ.png

2X9FNuR.png

cfQjNjX.png

xTF9FNS.png

HUFdMHM.png

Ss4gogeta0
  • Ss4gogeta0

Huelga birds in the air and we're chargin with spears

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

That's a DLC car right? You can't open any of the XTD files that came with any patch\update\dlc after the initial release.

Between you and me, R* slightly changed the XTD format so it's incompatible with the current texture editor. Also, all of a sudden Dageron is not pushng out any new releases, even though version 1.4 was in the works months ago. It's all shady.

yea very shady... its as if he got a cease and desist or rockstar paid him off.... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users