» «
Photo

GTA 5 Glitches/Mods Index

2 replies to this topic
rtainc
  • rtainc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:03 AM Edited by rtainc, 30 March 2014 - 08:23 AM.

Hi everyone! I'm currently working on a project that will be the site to find glitches, mods, and other useful information on Grand Theft Auto V (or Online.) I am posting this here for an update log, or maybe suggestions for the site.

This site will have categories:

There will be glitches, which includes 'launch' glitches, topless glitches, and other fun stuff. I'm fairly certain that GTA Forums wouldn't support putting duplication/invisible/wall breach glitches, so I will not include those for now.

There will also be mods. These include Carmageddon, No Water, and Tsunami (the latter two are sort of contradictory, heh.)

All of these mods and glitches will have (afaik) extremely easy instructions, and images that show the result. Possibly, I'll find videos for them. They'll have to be good, and the owner must be okay with embedding it. (I will cite.) There should be tags, so people can view glitches by patch number.

I will be posting updates on this thread frequently, but only if it's significant.

---

As this is my first real thread, I'm not entirely sure where I should put it. If it needs moving, sorry. I didn't see anything in the TOS against this post, but please tell me if there's something I should know.

Thanks!

Tornathan
  • Tornathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:43 AM

You did put this in the wrong place. Shouldn't it be in the GTA V stuff?

marie4u
  • marie4u

Player Hater

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:27 PM

this is good information.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users