Photo

New fastest way for Rooftop Rumble

36 replies to this topic
BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

Not sure if this has been posted, but you and one person take turns using a sticky bomb in the beginning and blow up the drugs and fail the mission, everyone gets paid except the person who uses the sticky bomb, just take turns, takes 2 seconds. I haven't read through the posts or anything so sorry if this has already been posted.

• koolaidandkfc666 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:25 PM

That's F&*king Bad Ass!!

I love It!! Gonna try it fer sure!! :santa:

Here's a Cookie.. :cookie:

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:04 PM Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg, 31 March 2014 - 08:05 PM.

i just play with friend, he does some part of it, i roll in and blow them all up with c4. maybe not as fast, but definitely more show. also if you use free aim, you get 30% more RP.

RossCA
  • RossCA

Playa

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

Explosives are 1) expensive 2) run the risk of destroying the document 3) cause them to shoot at you running the risk of death.  Obviously you can do either way but for people who want ultimate ease and convenience I am just showing this method.

If you park the car on the side of the wall you can jump through then you can shoot the grenade launcher at the cars in the back and far right (2 grenades) which will kill usually all but 3 or so guards which you can just shoot jump over the wall and jump back over with the document.  It's almost impossible to die doing this method since you're behind cover the whole time.

I will give this pistol whip method a try though.

Yeah, but that way wastes money when the whole reason for playing this is to make money. I've played RR a lot and am very good at it and I will say this may be faster in the long run. A lot of times the guys behind the pillars don't die when you blow up the cars, which just adds to the time you spend killing people. The times might be really close, but its saving the ammo and your body armor and health that make this the better method. 

guammm17
  • guammm17

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:30 PM

I tried this method today, don't have a problem with getting shot, just don't ever get the document dropped message until I have killed everyone in the garage.  Tried various orders of beating people down, up to like 8 of them, and never get the message until I kill them all.

LPGTAO
  • LPGTAO

hate forums

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

yup patched today

guammm17
  • guammm17

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States