Quantcast

» «
Photo

Optimistic 1.12 will come out in next few days?

69 replies to this topic
a-boondocksaint-
  • a-boondocksaint-

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:50 PM

Well, today is the end of the first quarter and nothing, R* has there thumbs up their butts lol or they are just flat out messing with there community of players

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:49 AM

it's 50/50 (ether the patch will or will not comeout april 1st).

• DrunkenMunkey78 likes this

187gb
  • 187gb

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

On the gta 5 website it says on online events next event stay tuned so that means it should come out around april 7- 21 of 2014 because all of the requests R* is going to need time so be ready if u dont believe me go onto online events and it says stay tuned next to next event http://socialclub.ro...ames.com/events look at the link

KingofKookies
  • KingofKookies

Truffade Fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:21 PM

They usually announce on the newswire about an update a few days prior, and still nothing, so I'm guessing not until April.

According to someone I know, the new DLC, including the Huntley and such, was spotted on xbox, and is coming soon

DrunkenMunkey78
  • DrunkenMunkey78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

Does anyone else find it pretty laughable that the selling point of Online isn't even here yet? And its already been over 6 months 

o_war_eagle_o
  • o_war_eagle_o

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:39 PM

They usually announce on the newswire about an update a few days prior, and still nothing, so I'm guessing not until April.

According to someone I know, the new DLC, including the Huntley and such, was spotted on xbox, and is coming soon

Do you mean like how people were able to download the business update a little while before it came out? Or something else?

KingofKookies
  • KingofKookies

Truffade Fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:47 PM Edited by KingofKookies, 01 April 2014 - 10:48 PM.

Do you mean like how people were able to download the business update a little while before it came out? Or something else?

I mean there was some sort of newswire post on xbox live. Apparently. I cannot confirm this as I have not seen it

o_war_eagle_o
  • o_war_eagle_o

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

I mean there was some sort of newswire post on xbox live. Apparently. I cannot confirm this as I have not seen it
Oh that's the score music thing they previewed in the newswire. It'll probably come out in 1.12 tho

Reemer
  • Reemer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 11:07 PM

No. They have those cars in the files, which would make one assume that they will be released in the next update. And theres no way R* just releases them, they're going to hype them up.

And just because I wanna guess, I say they'll announce it April 17th.

And release it on the 24th.

canadian94eh
  • canadian94eh

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:33 AM

No. They have those cars in the files, which would make one assume that they will be released in the next update. And theres no way R* just releases them, they're going to hype them up.

And just because I wanna guess, I say they'll announce it April 17th.

And release it on the 24th.

so if they announced it yesterday (April 2nd): does that mean we should see it released by the 8th or 9th?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users