What sorcery is this

25 replies to this topic
Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

So i was just hanging around when all of sudden a lazer flies over, so im like okay...and drive on. 2 minutes later i get bombed outta nowhere. Didnt say anyone killed me...just the 'You died' message. Me not knowing dafuq was going on just continues cruising. A minute later the same happens again just outta nowhere. Dafuq is this sh*t?

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

Sounds like the AI jet.

Did you happen to steal something from the military base in the same session ?

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

InB4 Cash Cards

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:26 PM Edited by Cwinny24, 29 March 2014 - 10:27 PM.

Yeah i just did. Switched sessions because it began to annoy me

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:28 PM

Happened to me last night as well when I tried to steal a jet but got taken down by that little sh*t and his jet. I spawned on the mountain side beside Fort Zancudo and tried to snipe him out of the jet. After numerous amount of failed shots, he launched a missile and killed me. I thought I got killed by another player but that was not the case

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

The military jets follow you forever sometimes but the pilot usually becomes a dummy and the jet just falls to the ground and blows up.

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

InB4 Cash Cards

lol yeah R* hunting down ppl that didnt buy cash cards

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

I hate those AI jets they continue to attack even after you lose your wanted level.
  • Gallioni Pepperoni likes this

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

^^^ What he said

OpTic DevilDog9
  • OpTic DevilDog9

Advanced User

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:03 PM

It's kinda fun the thought of being hunted. A few hours ago I saw an ai jet crash into the water
Lol.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:33 AM

Don't think the AI Jet just uses rockets, he uses the explosive rounds as well. I always wondered why I randomly blew up taking the jet sometimes. I thought maybe a police helicopter spawned in front of me, but that damn AI Jet. Nearly perfect aim with those explosive rounds too.

• PsychoGamer likes this

Daimondl
  • Daimondl

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

Yes, AI Jets use both cannons and rockets even after you died a couple of times. The aim is so good that they only need one explosive round of the cannons to kill you while in a parachute.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:47 AM

I got killed while attempting to fly off from Zancudo once and the bastard AI jet proceeded to spawn kill me another 3 times with variations of the cannons and missiles. Guy is scary accurate with those things. Luckily he dont fly erratic so you can make short work of him with the sniper. Mind you this all went on in the middle of the city, chased me all the way from the base and then spawn killed me in the city. AI Lazers are crazy.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

I fly up behind an AI jet, get ready to take the shot, pull the trigger...

What? I blew up? Somehow the AI jet was able to shoot their guns backwards!!!

I hate that sh*t. It shows exactly how they always hit you. They don't have to aim.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

I made a thread about this a few months ago.

AI jets will just keep on killing you for no apperant reason. it seems to go away after a few minutes.

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

Just yesterday one of them shot me out of the sky as I was flying to the city. When I respawned and called for my car he followed me all the back to Fort Zancudo and then crashed near the tunnel.

Rare Echelon
  • Rare Echelon

Serial Lurker

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:20 AM

I can sneak off from Zancudo with a Lazer without that pesky bastard spawning most times. One isolated incident was when I was shot down by the AI above the parking lot in Little Seoul and proceeding to be spawn killed five teams by an AI pilot flying a Hydra"; he pretty much was hovering 150 metres off the ground firing rockets rearwards at me. Thankfully he blew himself up on his six try, I really should have taken a picture. At least it hasn't happened again...

...or so I'm hoping.

who-dat
  • who-dat

FREE-AIM Olympic Gold Medalist '82

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:04 AM

^hydra? In 5?

modnation
  • modnation

Like this post for chop

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

maybe if yall could fly better you could lose that ai jet in less than a minute lol

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

I like that guy. Makes attacking Fort Zancudo to be taken more seriously. 

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Big Homie

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

I f*cking hate the AI jet. You successfully dodge the missile, turn around to launch one at it, & it's in front of you buy it can shoot backwards. AI needs tobe nerfed.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:20 AM Edited by Malibu454, 30 March 2014 - 02:21 AM.

I thinks it's just the R* developers just checking in off the radar and players list to f$&k with us.. :p
Probably not...
But who wouldn't if you could??

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Lol Me and chickenlover20 did an airstrike, after that i shot at the AI jet and it turned around and shot two rockets at us. LOL!

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:40 AM

Everything on the GTA side of the game is designed to cause problems for you, in order to drive your spending habits or force you into Jobs.

Whether it's the cops, the pedestrians we accidentally run over (sometimes), the Mechanic, your apartment landlord, Lester, Lamar, Merryweather, Pegasus, Mors Mutual, the NPC drivers who swerve over the yellow line while your driving at high speeds, and of course, the AI Jet.

They are all programmed to make our GTA life really difficult expensive, constantly forcing us, one way or another, into spending GTA money.

Is it all about cash cards? as a matter of fact, yes. It is.
Once you get it and understand the business methodology, then you can embrace the BS and learn to enjoy it.

Just another 2¢. ;)

• PsychoGamer likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:46 AM

it can shoot backwards.

Exactly!

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:07 AM

This happened me to several days ago. It actually caused a funny series of events. So I take off in a jet and just as I think I'm clear of the base, I get killed by an AI jet. After respawning I make my way to the airfield and I leave in a normal plane. I'm just doing loops over this other random guy who's at the airfield too. Suddenly, BOOM I get shot down by the AI jet. At the exact moment he got me, I was flying over the other guy and it kills him too. lol'd so hard. Then for the next several minutes, the AI jet kills me and the other guy at least 10 times. sh*t was insane. I just kept following the other guy around and the jet would eventually shoot at me again and kill him in the process too. Eventually he raged and left the server. So I basically used a severe game bug as a trolling opportunity. I'd like to recreate this if possible and use it on unsuspecting people while remaining in passive mode.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users