Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can they ever go back to one protagonist?

92 replies to this topic
pajkosinjoSRB
  • pajkosinjoSRB

Bass Boosted

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

In GTA V you can see the same story through the eyes of 3 protagonists. If they ever came back to one it would be the same as all GTA's before V. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

I'm not sure they can as in my opinion it made GTA V one of the best games ever, and meant that the story could be 30-40 hours long without being a drag like GTA IV was. Also to have just one protagonist would mean smaller worlds, and I don't think anyone wants that?

I get the picture, but to say "one protagnist" means "smaller world", I don't think so.

We've got side characters, missions and the game world itself to make one brilliant adventure.
But, if the story isn't in the right place that's appealing and interesting, then you know what happens.
I personally don't want that kind of sh*t happening in the next GTA, be it one, two or three protagnists.
I was always crazy about the setting, the characters than the story in GTA, in terms of some interesting adventure to settle down and equally fun in the writing too.

There, I think I made my point.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

We'll, they went back to one city after SA, so I think they will. Either that, or they'll just focus on multiplayer from here on out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users