45 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Ahh.. Texas laws..

You can buy a gun, you can hold a gun, you can shoot the gun.  But don't TALK sh*t on a video game, that sh*t is dangerous..   :D

Sh*t talking is much more harmful then guns.

Are you seriously that stupid?  

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

Are you saying sh*t talking kills people?  Or do idiots with guns kill people?

I get death threats all the time online... I find it funny.  Because nerds with word don't kill people.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Ahh.. Texas laws..

You can buy a gun, you can hold a gun, you can shoot the gun.  But don't TALK sh*t on a video game, that sh*t is dangerous..   :D

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

I get death threats all the time online... I find it funny.  Because nerds with word don't kill people.

Actually the fact that they are unstable enough to get that frustrated over a video game scares me more that a stable person owning a gun.  Its a persons mentality that drives them to kill, not their weapon of choice.

• vipprimo likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by StewNorth, 29 March 2014 - 07:35 PM.

Leave it to a texas judge to serve these types of sentences, lmao

yes, a perfect world where only pink butterflies exist over the rainbow and nobody ever gets hurt and nothing bad ever happens.  I can see you've been programmed effectively.

I got an idea.  How about we just outlaw murder and thievery!  That'll take it all away right!

Murder and thievery are already outlawed.

U mad ?

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

^great sig.

If I moved to America, I'd wanna a piece just to be safe.

But how do you claim peace with a piece in hand?

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:58 PM

Political correctness gone mad. 

I agree with pretty much all the above comments. 

Except I'm not gonna get involved in the "US should ban guns" debate. It's deep routed in American culture and is in their constitution. 

It's the equivalent of an American saying alcohol should be banned in the UK. Everyone would tell him/her where to go because that is (however you may look at it and whether you like to admit it or not) a deep routed part of our culture.

Allot of Americans take it as a personal attack, and rightly so. What right does anyone who doesn't live there or understand their rights, have to tell them what to do. Vice versa.

• SAUL_SILVER and godziller like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

Ahh.. Texas laws..

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

Actually the fact that they are unstable enough to get that frustrated over a video game scares me more that a stable person owning a gun.  Its a persons mentality that drives them to kill, not their weapon of choice.

Unstable people without guns are just funny tho. Unstable people with guns are whats really scary.

Problem is a too many guns, too many unstable people and too much 24 hour news networks.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Anyone who rages so hard that they make real life threats seriously should give up on video games as they simply cant handle them.  If somebody kills me in GTA or any other violent game I don't threaten to slit their throats or f*ck their mothers corpse, I just kill them in GTA until they leave the lobby and leave it at that, unless I get hatemail later giving me a great opportunity to piss them off more.

• godziller likes this

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Being American, I've known people who have been shot, killed even. Personally, I've never felt that I would be safer carrying a gun.

It has been proven that clever yet poignant rhymes offers little to no protection against gunfire.
  • Shootinalloveryourface and Headdogg81 like this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:13 PM

Ahh.. Texas laws..

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

Unstable people without guns are just funny tho. Unstable people with guns are whats really scary.

Problem is a too many guns, too many unstable people and too much 24 hour news networks.

This is the biggest problem IMO, i honestly don't think much has changed for the good or bad just the reporting of it. 

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

Ahh.. Texas laws..

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

No, I'm saying ignorance gets people killed.  Train and be prepared and you won't worry about talkers, nerds, or guns.

If you're okay with the 1st Amendment then you should be okay with the 2nd Amendment as well.  You can't just pick and choose what rights make sense for you at the time and those are the good ones.  That's not Texas' fault either.  

Having the right to carry a gun doesn't mean you have the right to murder.  Just like having a mouth doesn't mean you can destroy people's lives, but it is indeed words that have done the most destruction in our lifetimes.  

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:22 PM Edited by Vooodu, 29 March 2014 - 08:28 PM.

Ahh.. Texas laws..

Duh....  I dunno. Am i?

No, I'm saying ignorance gets people killed.  Train and be prepared and you won't worry about talkers, nerds, or guns.

If you're okay with the 1st Amendment then you should be okay with the 2nd Amendment as well.  You can't just pick and choose what rights make sense for you at the time and those are the good ones.  That's not Texas' fault either.  

Having the right to carry a gun doesn't mean you have the right to murder.  Just like having a mouth doesn't mean you can destroy people's lives, but it is indeed words that have done the most destruction in our lifetimes.  

Words don't kill people tho, they just annoy them.   Guns tho, guns kill.  They are a tool designed to help kill easily.  

Maybe its just me..Im from Canada.

Someone can claim to wanna kill me, my family and rape me for all i care.  Il headbutt the fool, when he comes too il buy him a beer and tell him to STFU..lol

If i shot the guy, or he shot me...  Then its no fun.   I mean seriously.

Anyways... Check this PM i got from a user.  He made an account just to send me this post.  Which honestly, its pretty funny imo.

Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger,
blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. sh*tbag.

I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, fa**ot.

Die painfully okay? Prefearbly by getting crushed to death in a
garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a
pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach
sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped
out of their sockets. f*cking bitch

I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut
your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd
cut your windpipe in two with a boxcutter.
Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you. f*cking bitch

I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you
begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head,
leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. fa**ot

Shut the f*ck up f aggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut
to ribbons, and your throat slit.

You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, f ucker. I'll f ucking
kill you.

I would love to f ucking send your f ucking useless ass to the
hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.

LOL....   Now that dude is not just funny... but KooOoooo KooOooOoo too  :D

I miss that guy :(

• godziller likes this

cattafett
  • cattafett

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:47 PM

offT:

Vooodu be careful, that guy is obviously god as he wants to kill you then bring you back to life then kill you again and only the divine can do that  :devil:

back onT 

two thing

1 it takes a month for him to get nicked :panic:   

2 emoticons people they can save your life :miranda:

• Vooodu likes this

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:01 PM Edited by shootingallovertheplace, 29 March 2014 - 09:03 PM.

Being American, I've known people who have been shot, killed even. Personally, I've never felt that I would be safer carrying a gun.

It has been proven that clever yet poignant rhymes offers little to no protection against gunfire.
Can't disagree with that. I took that rhyme from a rap artist I really like (Odd Thomas - Gun Control).

Interesting thread, I'm intrigued when Americans give their opinion on the gun situation.

My opinion... It's too late to take away guns. This would worry me if I lived there (I hope to in a few years) as quite obviously there's too many guns on the black market.

There was a murder by gun about a week ago in London with a couple of teenagers arrested. No idea how these kids get guns.

Edit: my statement about carrying a gun was in reference to having a gun at home rather than walking out with it, though I take your point.
  • Cvxxi likes this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by Blasterman4EVER, 29 March 2014 - 09:56 PM.

Talk is cheap and gets you into trouble!

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Seriously people.  Stop listening to the propaganda and believing what you see on television.  Your governments don't want you armed even though nothing would change for you.  They want you to be sheep like you are, rolling over and begging them to protect you from harm.  They'll do anything they can to discredit America as fat slobs that eat giant burgers and shoot each other as a hobby.  

The reality is they don't want you to be strong and opinionated.  They just want you to have the power to protest without the power to act.  That way they can appease you with scraps from the table and you smile and say thanks while you still live in poverty, but it's somehow cool because you don't have to worry about that pesky gun thing right... oh wait, you do!  Because bad people are going to do bad things whether you make a law or not.    

What they are doing is allowing you to be victims when the bad guys come, because even if you go down they still have their power, unattested.  

Don't ask me, look at history.  Kings ruling over peasants with an iron fist.  Imagine the first day a knight decided that he didn't like someone and when he came riding up on horseback and arquebus blew him clean off his horse.  Oh wait, now he isn't a peasant anymore, he's a conqueror.  

They know that knowledge is power and they'll do anything to make you not want that power.  So much that they'll say anything as I read here, you'll believe them and run from the scary power.  They want you to think if you can somehow get a gun your neighbor might get a gun!  All my neighbors have guns and we go out shooting on the weekends and have fun and guess what, there's no crime in my neighborhood because of it.  

Stop being a coward and take responsibility for your own existence.  

• Shootinalloveryourface and slowburn29 like this

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

This certainly isn't the right section for this. Not sure where to stick it, though, so I'll just lock it up. Shoot me a PM if you want it moved somewhere in stead.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users