Why is there so much hatred Online?

98 replies to this topic
em1b16a2
  • em1b16a2

Post Master

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

The point being if you don't use party chat than you have to deal with randoms entering your convos in free roam it's that simple.
  • TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:15 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 29 March 2014 - 06:16 PM.

That's why when I hear conversations in any lobby I leave. Microphone usage should be limited to free roam, and co-op missions only. I don't want to hear anyone when I'm in a TDM/DM or a Race. There are more quiet lobbies than most would think there are. If I want to talk to someone, I'll bother my wife, other than that STFU and play the game, not you OP, just in general.

Finally we see eye-to-eye here

History lesson 101 - America -

2. Slaughtered a whole peaceful race of people and stole there land

It's obviously that you should have a history lesson son. If you think that the ''native americans'' were a peaceful race of people you are out of you god damn mind. The native americans were as brutal as any other humans but they didn't have the weapons the brits and the colonists had.

FOX news tell you that, got some bad news for you, See when they said the would report the truth. They lied. Next your gonna tell me that the bible was written by God and not rich kings.

Oh it's all gonna kick off now.............

• ShinobiFixer likes this

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:17 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 29 March 2014 - 06:18 PM.

you post stories everyday....when will you understand they belong in the pinned story thread?

i mean take your pick...your compaining and story telling..there's threads for both 

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:17 PM Edited by SteveNYC81, 29 March 2014 - 06:19 PM.

I've been in lobbies where the host would kick anyone, just to reset the invite timer to carry on a conversation. I don't care if you speak English, French, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, or Swahili, if your bulllsh*tting I'm leaving.

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:18 PM

QjBQGra.png

Post that on every thread here mate. Lolzers

Unknown_33
  • Unknown_33

Peon

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:25 PM Edited by Unknown_33, 29 March 2014 - 06:25 PM.

the mckeever's next threads will read.

cars are too fast, slow them down R*

why is there an ammuniation in this game

why are strangers playing on the same public server as me

whoever is better than me, should be banned

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 30 March 2014 - 06:49 AM.

the mckeever's next threads will read.

cars are too fast, slow them down R*

why is there an ammuniation in this game

why are strangers playing on the same public server as me

whoever is better than me, should be banned

Haha good one

I'm one of the less angry moaning Scotsmen believe it or not. Trevor is what your average Scotsman acts like and also looks like half the poorly-aged drunk people I see over here.

My next thread's more likely to read - "GTA Online's knobhead community landed me in the hospital with a heart condition"

• GalaxyKane likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

O/P, you are no better than the people you are talking about in your post. Good day.

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

I think everyone should have pretty much known what they were getting into when they bought the game. Its gta!! assholes are everywhere lol there's no escape. You can play an invite only session if people are still hurting your feelings :) :)

Ain't gonna get no hurt feelings by somebody who thinks that everybody should speak "American" and thought my Scottish accent was an Italian one. Ignorance makes me giggle that's why I was tryng to add him

If you couldnt tell you were being trolled by someone who said to speak "American", than you are not half as smart as you think you are...

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

I think everyone should have pretty much known what they were getting into when they bought the game. Its gta!! assholes are everywhere lol there's no escape. You can play an invite only session if people are still hurting your feelings :) :)

Ain't gonna get no hurt feelings by somebody who thinks that everybody should speak "American" and thought my Scottish accent was an Italian one. Ignorance makes me giggle that's why I was tryng to add him

If you couldnt tell you were being trolled by someone who said to speak "American", than you are not half as smart as you think you are...

Trust me mate I've heard the "Speak American" bullsh*t a few times now

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I add people like this to educate them/laugh how thick they are - alot of thems got more bullets than sense.

You know, there are plenty of paying teaching jobs available worldwide. And even more on charity basis, if you want to break Jokers' rule "If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

No offense to you, I'm in education myself (professionally), but there is no point in your actions beside just laughing how miserable these kids are. You can't fix them. 

Life will teach them a lesson. 

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

O/P, you are no better than the people you are talking about in your post. Good day.

Only people I hate are people who tell me it's too late to sell me the booze, racist c*nts and people who dress their dogs in clothes.

So further explain please??

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

I add people like this to educate them/laugh how thick they are - alot of thems got more bullets than sense.

You know, there are plenty of paying teaching jobs available worldwide. And even more on charity basis, if you want to break Jokers' rule "If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

No offense to you, I'm in education myself (professionally), but there is no point in your actions beside just laughing how miserable these kids are. You can't fix them. 

Life will teach them a lesson. 

He wasn't even a kid(had the mind of one thou). Yeah tbh it wasn't just to educate him. I also add people with inferior inteligence, just so me and my mates can have a laugh taking the piss out of them and their silly points of view. I know that could be considered bullying of the feeble minded but it's too funny to let them pass me by.

Nice profile name by the way.

• hei3enberg likes this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX ONE/360

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by hei3enberg, 29 March 2014 - 06:52 PM.

I assume 

Only people I hate are people who tell me it's too late to sell me the booze, racist c*nts and people who dress their dogs in clothes.

So further explain please??

Again, no offence to you, but some people are too critical to everything. Let me just respond with couple of Mark Twin quotes:

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

As from my experience there is couple of guys at this forum, who may really, I mean REALLY make you laugh. I'll pm nicknames, just read their posts. It's like encyclopedia of ignorance, misbehaviour, bad childhood, puberty personal issues and maybe even Aspergers-like issues. 

• TheMckeever likes this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by TheMckeever, 29 March 2014 - 06:57 PM.

you post stories everyday....when will you understand they belong in the pinned story thread?

i mean take your pick...your compaining and story telling..there's threads for both 

Yeah thanks for your very valuable input mate.

I'd be lost without it.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

I don't know why everyone is so angry. GTA has, by far, the angriest playerbase of any game. 

I guess it's because it's a game about killing people, and a place where people like to vent their steam.

I got nothing against Americans, but in-bred hicks like that just give them a bad name.

GTA is not about "killing people" it's about "money", killing people is just the way people think GTA is played.

• TheMckeever likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:20 PM

Are you sure you didn't provoke them by bragging about your auto aim pistol headshots like a bellend again?
  • austintrain, TheMckeever and fullmetalrabbit like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:35 PM

Are you sure you didn't provoke them by bragging about your auto aim pistol headshots like a bellend again?

If it never crashed I would've shown him first hand

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:36 PM

If it never crashed I would've shown him first hand

I wouldn't recommend showing people your bellend online
  • TheMckeever likes this

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by ShinobiFixer, 29 March 2014 - 08:17 PM.

I'm with OP, this land does not belong to the white man.  This is not their country.  

It is the human being that belongs to the land.  Before the white man, the Native Americans had no word in their language that defined "property."  That is a white man invention.  

I love history and I've learned a lot about how this "country" was founded.

Most tribes were peaceful peoples, until the genocide started happening, until the land was being overrun by millions of immigrant caucasian europeans.  Millions of them in droves spreading like a disease for manifest destiny.  Killing them off for their land and resources.  Then tribes like the Comanches had to become war tribes to fight back against this menace. That is why there are legends of the "redskins," naming football teams and sports teams after the Native Americans.

• TheMckeever likes this

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

If you couldn't tell he would know that if it was, then your not as smart as you think you are....

I don't know why everyone is so angry. GTA has, by far, the angriest playerbase of any game. 

I guess it's because it's a game about killing people, and a place where people like to vent their steam.

I got nothing against Americans, but in-bred hicks like that just give them a bad name.

GTA is not about "killing people" it's about "money", killing people is just the way people think GTA is played.

So you don't get money for "killing people"?

• TheMckeever likes this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

Everybody hold hands now.......

• Zondar and TheMckeever like this

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:39 PM

Why are you so butt hurt over this OP?

Unfortunately people like this exist in every online game there is, so quit whining & just put your sh*t to 'Friends/Crew only' or learn to talk trash a little better... 

I also like how you said you was playing with 1 of your 'girl mates' to like that's really relevant to anything & its supposed to make you look cool or something.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

47842133.jpg

• TheMckeever likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

I take it most of the people posting here would suck to party with.

Waaaah.. Why are you talking?  Waaaaah use the search button. Waaaah why post it here?... Waaaaah this waaaah that.

Jesus christ....  Thats when i lock the door and hotbox the place. 

OP....  Go get that somonabitch!  :D

• Masochron and TheMckeever like this

TheMckeever
  • TheMckeever

Deathmatch Connoisseur

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Why are you so butt hurt over this OP?

Unfortunately people like this exist in every online game there is, so quit whining & just put your sh*t to 'Friends/Crew only' or learn to talk trash a little better... 

I also like how you said you was playing with 1 of your 'girl mates' to like that's really relevant to anything & its supposed to make you look cool or something.

Sorta trying to get my point across that it don't matter what sex, race or country your from. If your good to play with your good to play with. She got added cos she can hold a good convo.

I take it most of the people posting here would suck to party with.

Waaaah.. Why are you talking?  Waaaaah use the search button. Waaaah why post it here?... Waaaaah this waaaah that.

Jesus christ....  Thats when i lock the door and hotbox the place. 

OP....  Go get that somonabitch!  :D

Too true mate.

Alot of that goin on..... don't see the point.

Contribute in a constuctive way or f*ck off and go add some people on Facebook that you don't even know so you can feel better about yerselfs.

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

http://youtu.be/YDDOHPssLrQ?t=11s

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:12 PM

OP you described a racist by being racist.

Dafuk.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:43 PM

If you couldn't tell he would know that if it was, then your not as smart as you think you are....

for bounties yes you get money, people just standing around PvPing then no you really don't get anything other than what money that person might of been carrying. only point i was making is that most of the players i come across seem to think that if you want to do anything other than PvP thinking that it's the only way GTA is to be played and that all it's about.

hmm... saul silver, dilligaf?  i know that from somewhere. i wonder if your the same person i'm thinking of?  :blink:

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:44 PM

for bounties yes you get money, people just standing around PvPing then no you really don't get anything other than what money that person might of been carrying. only point i was making is that most of the players i come across seem to think that if you want to do anything other than PvP thinking that it's the only way GTA is to be played and that all it's about.

hmm... saul silver, dilligaf?  i know that from somewhere. i wonder if your the same person i'm thinking of?  :blink:

Those people are called retards :)

• 8up local likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users