• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
7one
  • 7one

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:20 PM

i have a very unique problem, unique to me that is....
i have modded main/script files, and CLEO mods

in every cut scene, but not the beginning of the game, the game blacks out and resets the cut scene about 4 times

and then EACH CHARACTER in that cut scene appears, in the said cut scene 4-5 times
ive been trying to find the problem. the problem is that the CLEO mods conflict with the modded main/script.
i found this out because i re installed my data folder, and models. after that ran the game with the main/script and it worked fine
when i installed cleo however (4) the cut scenes were getting on my nerves.
I would like to know if there is any fix for this or if anyone is having this trouble, as i said before i been looking for help on google, and have been forced to create my own topic. Please Help

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

The San Andreas Forum is for UN-modded game questions, and problems.
In Your haste to post You must have missed the Bottom Main Menu choice for MODDING. And obviously the Sidebar lettering: Modding Questions
Please post modding questions in the modding forums! http://www.gtaforums...hp?showforum=89
:^: That is where You can find Players who ARE dedicated Modders, they are more likely to give You some assistance! :)
Be careful to post in the correct forum topic, as they can get persnickety about that.
  • 7one likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users