• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
olliegw
  • olliegw

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

Hello everyone. I found a new myth my myth is that if you do something san andreas will split

in half or crack I don't have any pictures to show you but if you connect all the dots up

on the beta map (the one in lil probe inn) it looks like a crack of some sort 

(if this is a duplicate of another thread just lock it and tell me) 

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:24 PM Edited by KD himan, 28 March 2014 - 04:25 PM.

That's not any myth, that may be your Problem or bug in your GTA Sa or the maps, building of your lil probe inn would be corrupted. i didn't found yet but as a myth buster, i'll catch it as i can.

olliegw
  • olliegw

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by olliegw, 28 March 2014 - 05:52 PM.

That's not any myth, that may be your Problem or bug in your GTA Sa or the maps, building of your lil probe inn would be corrupted. i didn't found yet but as a myth buster, i'll catch it as i can.

this is a myth I found and i am talking about what the beta map in lil probe inn. try and connect the dots and see it looks like a crack. also my version is not broken it works just fine.gtasa_map_at_lil_probe_inn.jpg

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

this is a myth I found and i am talking about what the beta map in lil probe inn. try and connect the dots and see it looks like a crack. also my version is not broken it works just fine.gtasa_map_at_lil_probe_inn.jpg

Okey, Get it, but still that would be good if your edit it and join dots because they way we both see these dots are much different. i suggest you to make those lines.

GrandMaster Smith
  • GrandMaster Smith

©

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

lol no.. 

olliegw
  • olliegw

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:44 PM

Okey, Get it, but still that would be good if your edit it and join dots because they way we both see these dots are much different. i suggest you to make those lines.

i cant make the lines as it only lets you put pictures from the internet not from your pc so how do i do this?

ClaudX
  • ClaudX

Keep singing.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:48 PM

i cant make the lines as it only lets you put pictures from the internet not from your pc so how do i do this?

Just upload your image to a site like Photobucket or Imgur, then you can post it here.

Chips237
  • Chips237

Walking on sunshine

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:54 PM Edited by Chips237, 29 March 2014 - 04:56 PM.

2gubk39.jpg

Doesn't seem to form anything except for an imperfect R.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

Or a butterfly.
I believe you have found nothing there.
  • BlackScout likes this

olliegw
  • olliegw

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

2gubk39.jpg

that looks weird. it looks like some sort of symbol/logo half life?

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

I think there's nothing special there.
These are just dots, probably they are related to Ovni sightings.*Actually it could make sense, because there's one on Area 69/51.
Well, I'm not an expert in myths regarding GTA San Andreas.

Wolf247
  • Wolf247

Writer

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:02 PM

2gubk39.jpg

Those aren't cracks LOL. They're just pins. You see, the pins on the edges are to hold the map, while the bigger ones are important. But, I see it forms an, uh, South America figure, or maybe Chilli Pepper? BTW, If you want to explore myths please go here.

Awesom-0
  • Awesom-0

Happy 1st anniversary without heists!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by Awesom-0, 30 April 2014 - 04:00 PM.

2gubk39.jpg

It means that Half Life 3 is confirmed. ;-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users