79 replies to this topic
SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

LOL.. Wasn't complaining at all.. 

Was just "explaining" why I am always getting blown up most the time. At YOUR doing... heheheheehe

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:42 PM

LOL.. Wasn't complaining at all.. 

Was just "explaining" why I am always getting blown up most the time. At YOUR doing... heheheheehe

no most of the time you are blowing yourself up .  i only do that occasionally lol

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

Another funny thing to do online: Start a mission a random one until you hear some guys with mic ( coveted or any mission ) however when i started coveted with some random dudes with mic, there is a car a bit down the mountain with one person behind it, when your team mates want to obtain that car blow it up with your rpg, they'll be like ' wtf dude??! You fking jerk, why did you blow it up!!!! Im gonna smoke yo ass motherf*cker' some ghetto boys down in the hhood btw hahaha funny as hell xD

You are the worst type of GTAO player. Really? You join missions with the SOLE PURPOSE of ruining it for everyone else? Why? How is that a fun thing to do?

how is blowing up one car ruining it for other people?!?  its not like they could not pass the mission . i would understand if he was doing crap to keep people from passing the mission or getting them killed. all he was doing was blowing up one car that had nothing to do with the mission.  i swear if i didnt know better i would say your only goal in this message board is to gripe and whine about other people and their posts . . 

I thank gtaocicat for this.

Artsindicks this game is gta v andits about having fun i only dick around sometimes on missions, dude seriously grow a dick. Or grow a dick and a brain at the same time, you need it. Seriously cut the bullsh*t, im pretty sure you mess sh*t up for others too, you piece off sh*t.

f*cking around with people is for freeroam and you bet your little dick that i f*ck with a lot of people. Ruin their days at times.

But why f*ck up a mission for everybody? People are trying to make money and you're supposed to be on a team. I'd say that people like you are scummier than tank griefers.

and people like you DESERVE  to be f*cked with during missions AND in free roam 
You gotta stop taking things personally on this forum and stop attacking everything i say.

By mcbeans bad english he made it sound like he's blowing up a car thats part of a mission. Like a simeon mission. If that's what he means then I stand by what i said. I don't see how blowing up a car in a mission would piss people off if it had nothing to do with completing the mission?
Bad english huh? I said the mission COVETED. You turd, in that mission you dont even have to obtain a car to clmplete the mission, you have to grab the container you asshole. My english is good, train up your reading skills in english. Bet you got F you jerk.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 31 March 2014 - 08:33 PM.

Another funny thing to do online: Start a mission a random one until you hear some guys with mic ( coveted or any mission ) however when i started coveted with some random dudes with mic, there is a car a bit down the mountain with one person behind it, when your team mates want to obtain that car blow it up with your rpg, they'll be like ' wtf dude??! You fking jerk, why did you blow it up!!!! Im gonna smoke yo ass motherf*cker' some ghetto boys down in the hhood btw hahaha funny as hell xD

You are the worst type of GTAO player. Really? You join missions with the SOLE PURPOSE of ruining it for everyone else? Why? How is that a fun thing to do?

how is blowing up one car ruining it for other people?!?  its not like they could not pass the mission . i would understand if he was doing crap to keep people from passing the mission or getting them killed. all he was doing was blowing up one car that had nothing to do with the mission.  i swear if i didnt know better i would say your only goal in this message board is to gripe and whine about other people and their posts . . 

Artsindicks this game is gta v andits about having fun i only dick around sometimes on missions, dude seriously grow a dick. Or grow a dick and a brain at the same time, you need it. Seriously cut the bullsh*t, im pretty sure you mess sh*t up for others too, you piece off sh*t.

f*cking around with people is for freeroam and you bet your little dick that i f*ck with a lot of people. Ruin their days at times.

But why f*ck up a mission for everybody? People are trying to make money and you're supposed to be on a team. I'd say that people like you are scummier than tank griefers.

You gotta stop taking things personally on this forum and stop attacking everything i say.

By mcbeans bad english he made it sound like he's blowing up a car thats part of a mission. Like a simeon mission. If that's what he means then I stand by what i said. I don't see how blowing up a car in a mission would piss people off if it had nothing to do with completing the mission?
Bad english huh? I said the mission COVETED. You turd, in that mission you dont even have to obtain a car to clmplete the mission, you have to grab the container you asshole. My english is good, train up your reading skills in english. Bet you got F you jerk.

artsindick has no life . he spends his time on this board  making other poster's lives miserable 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:17 PM

artsindick has no life . he spends his time on his board  making other poster's lives miserable 
He making peoples life miserable? Pfftt.. He is probably a 50 year old jacking off to kids

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

El Pollo Loco (I killed link)

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

@mcbean LMAO

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Wolqolqoqoqk

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Making "Uzi" drive-bye with your friends in a fast-well armored four dour sedan has been enjoyable every time.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:34 PM

artsindick has no life . he spends his time on his board  making other poster's lives miserable 
He making peoples life miserable? Pfftt.. He is probably a 50 year old jacking off to kids

i should have said he is TRYING to make other people's lives on this board miserable . my bad lol

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

i should have said he is TRYING to make other people's lives on this board miserable . my bad lol
Good boy, have a cookie

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

no thanks dunno where your cookies have been lol 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:04 PM

Toothpastecookies, you sure you dont wamt?

Kidjoker
  • Kidjoker

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:10 PM

1.find a vehicle simeon wants.
2.hide a sticky bomb on the back.
3.go into passive mode
4.find a low level player or noob and drive the vehicle to them.
5.get off the vehicle and salute them
6.when they get on go out of passive and blow them to pieces lololol XD

Its freakin hilarious :) it works best with a motorbike though because when it explodes their body goes flying through the air!!!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:11 PM

3.go into passive mode

Its freakin hilarious :) it works best with a motorbike though because when it explodes their body goes flying through the air!!!

they can still get killed while in the car even if in passive mode .\

oh @mcbean , no thanks you keep those for the likes of artsindick

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

3.go into passive mode

You do the sticky bomb deal.. DO NOT go into passive mode.. Have them chase you, once you have a little time from losing them a bit.. Get out of the car and run.. LOL.

They think they have won, thinking you punked out.. They feel all good and badass. They get in the car, blow it up... LOL...

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 April 2014 - 07:15 AM

3.go into passive mode

haha i have to try this xD thanks buddy

3.go into passive mode

You do the sticky bomb deal.. DO NOT go into passive mode.. Have them chase you, once you have a little time from losing them a bit.. Get out of the car and run.. LOL.

They think they have won, thinking you punked out.. They feel all good and badass. They get in the car, blow it up... LOL...
Or just honk at them to get in and then get out off the car and he hop onto the drivers seat and then stand infront off the car saluting him, when he drives away Surprise Motherf*cker

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Next: LSPD tint on the AK.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

3.go into passive mode

1. Get a high priority vehicle, and if you can get to an LS Customs have an ignition bomb added. 

2. If you have to, bail from the car at it's top speed and let it ghost ride down the road ahead of you. Even if you get killed the ignition bomb is still there.

3. If you're able to, park it near your apartment in a spot you can see from a window.

4. Go inside and watch someone eventually try to steal the high priority vehicle.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:39 PM Edited by professor-brainiac, 01 April 2014 - 01:47 PM.

Cargobob a tank to a roof. Start sniping random people until they get angry and try to get revenge. Eventually some of your victims will get in their choppers and when they do, the tank is a great anti aircraft gun.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 April 2014 - 10:26 PM

3.go into passive mode

1. Get a high priority vehicle, and if you can get to an LS Customs have an ignition bomb added. 
2. If you have to, bail from the car at it's top speed and let it ghost ride down the road ahead of you. Even if you get killed the ignition bomb is still there.
3. If you're able to, park it near your apartment in a spot you can see from a window.
4. Go inside and watch someone eventually try to steal the high priority vehicle.
Must try :) thanks buddy

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

3.go into passive mode

Must try :) thanks buddy

I did that again yesterday. And the guy who took the bait respawned and tried to snipe my character who was standing at the window, because it was safe for me to sit there and laugh in real life.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by Red Lynx 23, 03 April 2014 - 03:42 AM.

Something that's happened four times last week and this week: Being chased and shot at by players with single digit and low teen levels. Two of them last week, that I basically ran from, stopped my Adder just outside my garage, then went in when they got close to taunt them. 

Tonight:

A level fourteen tried buzzing my garage then backing up, waiting to shoot me as I walked out. I know that trick by now, so I put a thousand dollar bounty on him. He then drove a stolen car to LSC to have it modded, and was driving back with a buzzard trying to claim his bounty. I was waiting for him with my special carbine ready, but I also placed a sticky bomb in the middle of the road. It went off and took him and his modded car out. I went back into my garage, gave the guy chasing him that thousand dollars, and watched this newb buzz my garage again..then run back to what's left of his car and stare at it. A few minutes later I drove my Adder around near LS Customs while he was hanging out there, and sure enough he started chasing me in a Vinewood tour bus! It was easy enough to put distance between us then get out and wait for him to catch up. Plugged him with an AP Pistol when he spun out and tried to drive away in the other direction. I waited for him again just down the road from griefer's palace, but after the other lower level players he was hanging out with drove off, he just left the session.

A level ten also tried following my Adder with a Bravado Gauntlet, and I got far enough away from him to get out and take cover & wait for him. We played peekabo around the corner of a building for a minute or so, but I was able to drop him with a combat shotgun, then fled the scene because of the LSPD, and took him out a second time with my AP Pistol when he tried to rush my new hiding spot.

Two victims, four kills, compliments of some way lower level players that really know who to pick a fight with in free roam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users