Photo

Funny things to do online

79 replies to this topic
McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:39 AM Edited by McBean007, 29 March 2014 - 06:40 AM.

Another funny thing to do online: Start a mission a random one until you hear some guys with mic ( coveted or any mission ) however when i started coveted with some random dudes with mic, there is a car a bit down the mountain with one person behind it, when your team mates want to obtain that car blow it up with your rpg, they'll be like ' wtf dude??! You fking jerk, why did you blow it up!!!! Im gonna smoke yo ass motherf*cker' some ghetto boys down in the hhood btw hahaha funny as hell xD

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

Another funny thing to do online: Start a mission a random one until you hear some guys with mic ( coveted or any mission ) however when i started coveted with some random dudes with mic, there is a car a bit down the mountain with one person behind it, when your team mates want to obtain that car blow it up with your rpg, they'll be like ' wtf dude??! You fking jerk, why did you blow it up!!!! Im gonna smoke yo ass motherf*cker' some ghetto boys down in the hhood btw hahaha funny as hell xD

You are the worst type of GTAO player. Really? You join missions with the SOLE PURPOSE of ruining it for everyone else? Why? How is that a fun thing to do?
  • Vanilla Poison likes this

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:06 PM

I thank gtaocicat for this.

Artsindicks this game is gta v andits about having fun i only dick around sometimes on missions, dude seriously grow a dick. Or grow a dick and a brain at the same time, you need it. Seriously cut the bullsh*t, im pretty sure you mess sh*t up for others too, you piece off sh*t.

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:13 PM

0DC1622F-9E67-4BEB-9E9F-C75E17AD7E20_zps
  • mmm chocolate and MISTER CrOwNz like this

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

Artsindicks this game is gta v andits about having fun i only dick around sometimes on missions, dude seriously grow a dick. Or grow a dick and a brain at the same time, you need it. Seriously cut the bullsh*t, im pretty sure you mess sh*t up for others too, you piece off sh*t.

f*cking around with people is for freeroam and you bet your little dick that i f*ck with a lot of people. Ruin their days at times.

But why f*ck up a mission for everybody? People are trying to make money and you're supposed to be on a team. I'd say that people like you are scummier than tank griefers.

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

Thread title Win.

It describes the thread nicely. Well done.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:59 PM

Ignition bombs on High Priority Vehicles. I managed to get a Mammoth Patriot to the Vinewood LSC,  then park it in the little park near Griefer's Palace and run back to my apartment and stood at the east window looking at the MP for a few minutes. Eventually somebody drove around it, parked his car in his garage and went back to start the engine on the HPV. Plus there was the bonus of it being nighttime, so the explosion looked that much better. 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

Thread title Win.

It describes the thread nicely. Well done.

Thanks bro, sorry i over reacted in that other thread.. U cool

Ignition bombs on High Priority Vehicles. I managed to get a Mammoth Patriot to the Vinewood LSC,  then park it in the little park near Griefer's Palace and run back to my apartment and stood at the east window looking at the MP for a few minutes. Eventually somebody drove around it, parked his car in his garage and went back to start the engine on the HPV. Plus there was the bonus of it being nighttime, so the explosion looked that much better. 

Funny.. I need to try this xD Thanks for posting this man

Zeberto1874
  • Zeberto1874

Yo Bitches

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Replying to the op....

I love just about everything about online, and find free roam hilarious due to the general antics of others...Including myself. It's a world of fun (well, a city).

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

Replying to the op....

I love just about everything about online, and find free roam hilarious due to the general antics of others...Including myself. It's a world of fun (well, a city).

Yup indeed its fun xD @zeberto i have to ask you a Q
Dont you think its fun when you start a mission and then mess sh*t up like blow up the cars not fail the mission but blow cars up just to hear people rage in the mic? XD

Zeberto1874
  • Zeberto1874

Yo Bitches

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:11 PM Edited by Zeberto1874, 29 March 2014 - 09:12 PM.

Nah, I certainly wouldn't do it. What's the point? If you join a mission then surely the point is to succeed/win?! Anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head read! ;-)

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Nah, I certainly wouldn't do it. What's the point? If you join a mission then surely the point is to succeed/win?! Anyone who thinks otherwise needs their head read! ;-)

Okay :) people are different, you like other things, i like other things

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

A.D.D. + Compulsive liar = annoying posts

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

A.D.D. + Compulsive liar = annoying posts

Why did you post this unnecessary comment?

itsnotbrad
  • itsnotbrad

leedle leedle leedle lee

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Opening the back of a cargobob & flying around RPG'ing people :D

im sorry i know this is off topic but can you tell me how to open the back of a cargo bob

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

Opening the back of a cargobob & flying around RPG'ing people :D

im sorry i know this is off topic but can you tell me how to open the back of a cargo bob
Just punch the back door off the cargo, when you see that it have open a little bit, enter the cargo and fly forward a bit it will open. But i dont know if you can fly with it open (?)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:33 PM

You are the worst type of GTAO player. Really? You join missions with the SOLE PURPOSE of ruining it for everyone else? Why? How is that a fun thing to do?

how is blowing up one car ruining it for other people?!?  its not like they could not pass the mission . i would understand if he was doing crap to keep people from passing the mission or getting them killed. all he was doing was blowing up one car that had nothing to do with the mission.  i swear if i didnt know better i would say your only goal in this message board is to gripe and whine about other people and their posts . . 

f*cking around with people is for freeroam and you bet your little dick that i f*ck with a lot of people. Ruin their days at times.

But why f*ck up a mission for everybody? People are trying to make money and you're supposed to be on a team. I'd say that people like you are scummier than tank griefers.

and people like you DESERVE  to be f*cked with during missions AND in free roam 

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:21 PM

how is blowing up one car ruining it for other people?!?  its not like they could not pass the mission . i would understand if he was doing crap to keep people from passing the mission or getting them killed. all he was doing was blowing up one car that had nothing to do with the mission.  i swear if i didnt know better i would say your only goal in this message board is to gripe and whine about other people and their posts . . 

You gotta stop taking things personally on this forum and stop attacking everything i say.

By mcbeans bad english he made it sound like he's blowing up a car thats part of a mission. Like a simeon mission. If that's what he means then I stand by what i said. I don't see how blowing up a car in a mission would piss people off if it had nothing to do with completing the mission?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

You gotta stop taking things personally on this forum and stop attacking everything i say.

By mcbeans bad english he made it sound like he's blowing up a car thats part of a mission. Like a simeon mission. If that's what he means then I stand by what i said. I don't see how blowing up a car in a mission would piss people off if it had nothing to do with completing the mission?

if you actually read mcbean's post before blindly attacking the guy and calling him names . he clearly said the mission he did that in was "coveted" .  you  are the last one to be telling people not to take things personally on this board since you appointed yourself this board's stool pigeon to the mods and on top of that you just cursed out and  called mcbean names over him blowing up one car in a mission in an online game.  

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

El Pollo Loco (I killed link)

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

when a dude gets on passive mode and goes up a flight of stairs to avoid getting run over etc get a buzzard squeeze in between the 2 buildings where the passive dude is standing on the side ladders and hit em with the propeller launching him across the street killing him instantly.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

when a dude gets on passive mode and goes up a flight of stairs to avoid getting run over etc get a buzzard squeeze in between the 2 buildings where the passive dude is standing on the side ladders and hit em with the propeller launching him across the street killing him instantly.

especially when the same dude  started the crap on him by bringing out a tank in the first place

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:46 PM

all of you in the quotes can just add each other to the ignore list and take it to pm

the+more+you+know.png

especially when the same dude  started the crap on him by bringing out a tank in the first place

and then hes inside the tank and sends me the message "you better leave bitch" lolololol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:48 PM

all of you in the quotes can just add each other to the ignore list and take it to pm

the+more+you+know.png

and then hes inside the tank and sends me the message "you better leave bitch" lolololol

and less than 5 mins later i go up behind him in my tank and destroy his lol

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:52 PM

Lol that was gold also funny thing to do online drown passivemode players with the firetrucks water cannon

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:57 PM

I have seen that somewhere. Can't remember where but, yeah, good stuff. heehehehh

• Chipotle Chiggin likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

I have seen that somewhere. Can't remember where but, yeah, good stuff. heehehehh

of course you cant remember since you have blown yourself up one too many times lol

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

Aww yes.. I was blown up again..

Let's venture down the road as to how I got blown up .... Again..

By you.. again..lol...

Both in tanks, I am RIGHT in front of you and you are trying to blow up a wimpy passive mode player, while I am STILL in front of you..LOL

"Oh hey, there is a swat truck I am gonna grab..".. The only one NOT blown up... Well.. untill.

BOOM!!!!! You blow it and I up with it.. LOL... 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

Aww yes.. I was blown up again..

Let's venture down the road as to how I got blown up .... Again..

By you.. again..lol...

Both in tanks, I am RIGHT in front of you and you are trying to blow up a wimpy passive mode player, while I am STILL in front of you..LOL

"Oh hey, there is a swat truck I am gonna grab..".. The only one NOT blown up... Well.. untill.

BOOM!!!!! You blow it and I up with it.. LOL... 

oh come on , even you thought that last one was funny lol .  as for blowing up the tank , i did you a favor since you were seconds away from blowing yourself up , again lol

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

Correction my friend... I think they ARE ALL FUNNY.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 04:26 PM

Correction my friend... I think they ARE ALL FUNNY.

then dont complain about me blowing you up lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users