Photo

Funny things to do online

79 replies to this topic
McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by McBean007, 27 March 2014 - 10:04 PM.

This is actually fun to do:
1. Drive to a police station
2. Make sure theres cops outside
3. Walk into a NPC who automatically tries to fight you
4. Don't point a gun at him! You will attract cops
5. Make the NPC fight you at least in front of a cop
6. When he fights you, and you don't fight back, the cops will arrest the NPC for hurting you and/or call in backup to help them arrest him(if he is a badass and runs away) or shoot him
  • MrCamo likes this

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:09 PM

Some NPCS start fights for the most trivial reasons

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Some NPCS start fights for the most trivial reasons

you know that could be considered off topic by some on this board .  just saying.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:17 PM Edited by McBean007, 27 March 2014 - 10:36 PM.

----

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

He used the word 'NPC' its not off topic , but soon a kid will show up and mess sh*t up

the topic is  "funny things to do online" . not NPCs. so technically if someone were to get anal they could say its off topic. 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

He used the word 'NPC' its not off topic , but soon a kid will show up and mess sh*t up

the topic is  "funny things to do online" . not NPCs. so technically if someone were to get anal they could say its off topic. 
If he used NPC in some other context, sucks to be him. If he likes to post off topic stuff, let him. The topic is funny things to do online i hate it when people dont read my topics or my comments or my replies!

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:39 PM

6. When he fights you, and you don't fight back, the cops will arrest the NPC for hurting you and/or call in backup to help them arrest him(if he is a badass and runs away) or shoot him

Try bringing a one star to the hood. The ballas will pull Uzis out and blast the cops, also the police and gang members will fight the mercenaries. You can get a war going with no other players if you're bored enough:)

Chipotle Chiggin
  • Chipotle Chiggin

El Pollo Loco (I killed link)

• BUSTED!
  • Norway

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

i should try this with a hooker just drop her off and start sh*t with her and have her blasted ny the cops lol.....and then take my money back of course

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

Try bringing a one star to the hood. The ballas will pull Uzis out and blast the cops, also the police and gang members will fight the mercenaries. You can get a war going with no other players if you're bored enough:)
lol once i got a cop fighting another cop, idk how at senora desert there is a police station there, lol funny, then i interrupted their pillow fight
  • Lainer74 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:49 PM

If he used NPC in some other context, sucks to be him. If he likes to post off topic stuff, let him. The topic is funny things to do online i hate it when people dont read my topics or my comments or my replies!

and he did use NPC in another context , he said npcs fight for trivial reasons . not on topic 

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

and he did use NPC in another context , he said npcs fight for trivial reasons . not on topic 
You are right

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

I was replying to the OP... How was i off topic again? He posted about an NPC hitting him for bumping into him and i commented how they do tend to start fights for little things like that.

I don't know how many times i can possibly report you in one day, Cicat. Leave me alone.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Dude i maybe misunderstood your reply? Sorry

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

Dude i maybe misunderstood your reply? Sorry

Hey all good. Not aimed at you. Just at the sociopath.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

Thanks for not aiming at me, but please no hate in my threads. We've already dealt with a kid that called us fa**ots and sh*t and im not saying you are a kid.

chloballx
  • chloballx

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Opening the back of a cargobob & flying around RPG'ing people :D

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:22 PM

Opening the back of a cargobob & flying around RPG'ing people :D

Dont you blow yourself up? Cause i mean, it swings and the rpg will probably hit the walls and KABOOM game over

chloballx
  • chloballx

Player Hater

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

Opening the back of a cargobob & flyingp around RPG'ing people :D

Dont you blow yourself up? Cause i mean, it swings and the rpg will probably hit the walls and KABOOM game over

No lol, if you manage to keep the ramp on it its fine :) bit harder when that eventuallu falls off though!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

I was replying to the OP... How was i off topic again? He posted about an NPC hitting him for bumping into him and i commented how they do tend to start fights for little things like that.

I don't know how many times i can possibly report you in one day, Cicat. Leave me alone.

You were off topic with your first post since it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Even the OP ackowledged it. Now that you know how it feels to be on the recieving end of a OT complaint maybe you will now get off my back and leave me alone . Btw saying you reported me is againts the board rules too

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

amplifier worship

• Mongolia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:56 AM

You were off topic with your first post since it had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Even the OP ackowledged it. Now that you know how it feels to be on the recieving end of a OT complaint maybe you will now get off my back and leave me alone . Btw saying you reported me is againts the board rules too

Please take this to PM if it's that important.

• CR1MINAL_INTENT likes this

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:57 AM Edited by MadHaTT3R, 28 March 2014 - 12:59 AM.

Omg why does this place turn into a kindergarten and always the same people trolling? If it wasnt the best place for GTA stuff, I wouldn't even bother. Isnt it "Off topic" to tell someone else they are "off topic"? me thinks someone wants to be a mod and its a good thing they aren't.

On topic (So kids dont get their panties knotted), this IS a fun thing to do. Ive found you can also get random NPC's to go at it in numerous other ways. Just the other night I happened on 3 guys in chefs outfits, beating up some guy outside a restaurant behind the downtown LSC. Was pretty fun to watch em, but kinda upsetting when I saw just what a beating an NPC can take from another NPC, but drop like ragdolls when you bump into one.

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:10 AM Edited by McBean007, 28 March 2014 - 01:08 AM.

Omg why does this place turn into a kindergarten and always the same people trolling? If it wasnt the best place for GTA stuff, I wouldn't even bother. Isnt it "Off topic" to tell someone else they are "off topic"? me thinks someone wants to be a mod and its a good thing they aren't.

On topic (So kids dont get their panties knotted), this IS a fun thing to do. Ive found you can also get random NPC's to go at it in numerous other ways. Just the other night I happened on 3 guys in chefs outfits, beating up some guy outside a restaurant behind the downtown LSC. Was pretty fun to watch em, but kinda upsetting when I saw just what a beating an NPC can take from another NPC, but drop like ragdolls when you bump into one.

Finally someone back on track again.
Lol, one day i entered the hill billy area dunno where, they started to shoot me? I mean where the f*ck do they find shotguns? Pull it out from their ass?
But rednecks usually have weapons at home, they have weapons..
When i stand on a cop car i do the air thrust infront off them lol and the bird they get pissed and call for backup. This is funny too, if you follow a woman or a dude all the time he/she will call the cop on you xD rage quit on that bitch, and drive away
Gatocicat just ignore him bro, if he is annoying dont reply to him anymore, and artz dude stop with this off topic crap

Garrett2013
  • Garrett2013

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:10 AM

Pick up a sub or another vehicle with a cargobob and drop it ontop of a guy with a bounty

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:14 AM

Do a burnout down in Groove street, lol they will pull out everything they have just to put you down, just because off a burnout :S or rev up your engine

Olanov
  • Olanov

Police Officer

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:14 AM

Go to a vacation with friends.

0_0.jpg

Have it end up like this.

0_0.jpg

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:16 AM

Go to a vacation with friends.
0_0.jpg
Have it end up like this.
0_0.jpg

My and my friends went on a vacation and it ended up in the army base

Olanov
  • Olanov

Police Officer

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by Olanov, 28 March 2014 - 01:17 AM.

Just another day in the state of San Andreas, eh?

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

Exactly
  • article dan likes this

redpoint
  • redpoint

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:19 AM

I once stopped to make conversation with a county highway patrol officer, sitting in his car, he said to me:

"You ain't worth the steam off ma piss!" 

First NPC line in V i actually found funny

McBean007
  • McBean007

Soldier

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:17 AM

I once stopped to make conversation with a county highway patrol officer, sitting in his car, he said to me:

"You ain't worth the steam off ma piss!" 

First NPC line in V i actually found funny

Haha some police quotes crack me up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users