Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

145 replies to this topic
Arya35
  • Arya35

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:58 PM Edited by Arya35, 11 April 2014 - 11:14 PM.

I once killed a player over 40 times with a jet in Sandy shores airfield. I kept on putting bounties on him so I could keep on levelling up back when you could keep on playing bounties on the same guy.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:58 PM

I was in a public lobby and then I called Lester, went off the radar for a minute, approached a player from behind with my knife out as he was standing idle next to his car. 

I texted him ''Behind you.''

2 seconds later, I stabbed him in the neck instantly killing him. 

• LogScottWood likes this

Minty_Marksman
  • Minty_Marksman

You try your best, but it's not quite there.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:21 PM

Some guy let me in his buzzard, but pushed him out and all I heard was "What the hell?!"

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

I farted in my headset mic and blamed it on some squeaker

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:37 PM

Convinced my wife to do air races and shot her down every race.  She didn't realize it was me(wasn't looking at the screen), she kept repeating "But I didn't run into anything, why am I blowing up?"

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:38 PM

killed 10k players with my tank. 

such evil.

much tremble.

very wow.

El Tigre
  • El Tigre

Bang Bang

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

I was at LSIA and some guy was getting a Titan, I took hi adder and rammed the Titan and it blew up, he got the kill an he had to pay the 12 grand. It was because e spawn killed me a few times earlier, and I was gonna pay the 12k too.

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

I rigged my Stinger with an ignition bomb and parked it in one of the parking spaces in front of the Rockford Hills LSC. Some guy in a Sabre Turbo parked next to it. He tried to steal it, but the bomb blew him and his Sabre up.

0_0.jpg

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Was playing a Deathmatch at the Hospital map with a few crew members. One had climbed into the fire tower, onto the second floor and had their Heavy Sniper out. I was on the hospital roof's highest point, and had my Sniper Rifle, but she had be zeroed, so I couldn't risk popping out. I swapped to my nade launcher, adjusted my trajectory, and blindfired. First shot missed - hit the wall above the window, but she stayed in her scope. I fired again, and missed. It landed behind her in the room, and she still didn't move. I adjusted the angle once more, slightly down, and fired.

The grenade flew straight into her, a direct hit blind-fire grenade kill from across the map.

Suffice to say, I chortled. 

LittleB
  • LittleB

Street Scrub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

I drank some whisky and smoked the bong while i was alone in my apartment... felt dirty, had to take a shower afterwords. 

tali vas Normandy
  • tali vas Normandy

Not a Bosh'tet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

I think I was spawn killing a little girl who killed me when I was shopping. I was not very sure but it was a nasty scene but all I can that there is one less child online.

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

I killed a guy a bunch of times and noticed he was getting more and more frustrated and would follow me around the map so I took a jet ski way out into the ocean on the east side of the map and waited. The guy went through the trouble of getting a buzzard (I don't know how he got it, he was a level 30-something), flew out to the far end of the ocean to come after me, and flew a bit too low on his first pass. I sticky bombed him from the jetski. When I got back to shore with the jet ski I killed him again a couple of times then called Merryweather for a chopper pickup to fly back into the city, leaving him stranded on the beach. I got a few angry texts then he left the session.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Proud Saints Row Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:29 AM

I  use the cargobob to throw PV's into the ocean <3

This. Exactly this

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

I rigged my Stinger with an ignition bomb and parked it in one of the parking spaces in front of the Rockford Hills LSC. Some guy in a Sabre Turbo parked next to it. He tried to steal it, but the bomb blew him and his Sabre up.

That's a minor influx. The true evil deed you've done was fully chroming a wonderful car, stripping it of it's beauty and leaving it to suffer in your clutches. 

• MitchMaljers likes this

FlatsTheButtKicker
  • FlatsTheButtKicker

ɹǝɥɔʇᴉlƃ pnoɹԀ

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:33 AM

I crashed the airplane (on purpose) en route to Fort Zanacuno in the mission where you have to steal a cargobob

Diiesel
  • Diiesel

Punk Ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

I  use the cargobob to throw PV's into the ocean <3

This, but since they made it so you have to pay insurance had to stop

spectre89
  • spectre89

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2014 - 09:33 AM Edited by spectre89, 14 April 2014 - 09:35 AM.

I stole some kids tank and put it on the FIB building.

I was going for my tank and accidently took his tank. I destroyed mibe with it, searched a cargobob and put it on a roof.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

My most evil deed: Blowing up around 1500 pv's, random people on the street griefing others, countless tanks and buzzard  with the Laser jet on my alt account with $0 to pay for the insurance bills.

Also collecting cars from the impound with a Cargobob only to dump them into the water never gets old. One time it went all out of hand and someone said he lost that car because his insurance didn't respond to the claim. Byebye Turismo.

Someone willing wanting to even enter, let alone steal that car deserve to die.

shootingallovertheplace
  • shootingallovertheplace

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

When I play as a female I act nice to strangers who wanna hang out with my hot self and eventually I always shoot them in the back, blow their car and run off.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:23 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 14 April 2014 - 11:24 AM.

session hop with last location spawn while in Moors blowing up pv's with gasoline+backfire

or when dns was rampant, agravate modders until they set some crazy bounty i'd have people chase for 48 minutes

and target minors just because...

cookiemonster14
  • cookiemonster14

Gangsta

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

Buying a cash card
  • meatrocket8 likes this

LogScottWood
  • LogScottWood

The People's Favourite

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:35 AM

Rammed somebody right before the final jump in Jumps Jumps Jumps!

That'll learn him.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 April 2014 - 11:59 AM Edited by novesori, 14 April 2014 - 11:59 AM.

I glitched cars for money

I glitched money for cars

ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi
  • ALPHaRyuTaTSuMaKi

Ironically Yours

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:17 PM

When a griefer's PV is either impounded or blown up in their infinite stupidity, I like to hoist that f*cker with a Cargobob and take it down to the airport, where there's a line of fuel tankers...

If their PV is an over insured SP vehicle, the sweeter it is, because I'm not paying the insurance. Better still if it's some low ranking kid on a mic and he got the car with exploits, but has no money.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:01 PM

I fought 5 peoples with 2 of my friends. They all ragequitted as they saw they couldn't get a Tank because we kept killing them. That was the most awesome fight I ever had and we even saw them some weeks after it happened.

I am usually not a badass but this story is true. They were really not good at fighting.

ChrisFley
  • ChrisFley

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

i uh, did not stop when the traffic light was red.

• Zorvaine likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users