Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

145 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:27 PM

Did a drive by Yakuza style after some dude killed me.

lol :lol:

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

The most evilest thing ive ever done on gta o was join a full server adder meet on my 2nd character with no money...needless to say they were not happy when i threw a sticky bomb at there line of adders.. blew up every single one... didnt pay a dime except for that one sticky bomb :]

• hywelkidd, meatrocket8 and Bombshock like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

The most evilest thing ive ever done on gta o was join a full server adder meet on my 2nd character with no money...needless to say they were not happy when i threw a sticky bomb at there line of adders.. blew up every single one... didnt pay a dime except for that one sticky bomb :]

where they chrome adders??

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

probably like 5 or 6 chrome the rest were lime green and other ugly colors you'd expect on an adder

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

probably like 5 or 6 chrome the rest were lime green and other ugly colors you'd expect on an adder

well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :lol:

PAKOPAKMAN
  • PAKOPAKMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:37 AM Edited by PAKOPAKMAN, 29 March 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Just today I heard to kids arguing. I told them if they don't switch lobby I'm going to report them for being underage to play and have them banned. One kid believed me and was begging me not to and eventually left. His friend was laughing and then I told him to leave or face consequences. He left soon after. These kids weren't even cursing at me with actual curse word. They were calling me poophead and buttface. lol
I really dislike playing with kids younger than 14. They're just annoying.

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

killed 10k players with my tank. 

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:54 AM

That phrasing.......

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

Just today I heard to kids arguing. I told them if they don't switch lobby I'm going to report them for being underage to play and have them banned. One kid believed me and was begging me not to and eventually left. His friend was laughing and then I told him to leave or face consequences. He left soon after. These kids weren't even cursing at me with actual curse word. They were calling me poophead and buttface. lol

Sounds like they were a better laugh than you :rol:

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:14 AM

well this kid goes around bragging about his how cool his golden chradder was and how he spend all but 2k modding the thing at lsc...

so i talk to the kid, me being nice, so minutes later we are riding around in his chradder.

he tell me he want to buy a suit with the 2k he have, but he's afraid someone would blow his car while his shopping, so i offer my self to make sure no one damage his car while he buy his suit.

while his buying the suit, i place a sticky inside the car. he came out got in the car, we were heading to weazel plaza to put the car in the garage. 

we are getting close, i call lester, set a 1k bounty on him, he say "WTF MAN" and BOOM!

hahaha, he literary cried because he didnt have money to pay the insurance hahaha then he left.

• hywelkidd likes this

Xyn
  • Xyn

緋色

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:25 AM

well this kid goes around bragging about his how cool his golden chradder was and how he spend all but 2k modding the thing at lsc...

so i talk to the kid, me being nice, so minutes later we are riding around in his chradder.

he tell me he want to buy a suit with the 2k he have, but he's afraid someone would blow his car while his shopping, so i offer my self to make sure no one damage his car while he buy his suit.

while his buying the suit, i place a sticky inside the car. he came out got in the car, we were heading to weazel plaza to put the car in the garage. 

we are getting close, i call lester, set a 1k bounty on him, he say "WTF MAN" and BOOM!

hahaha, he literary cried because he didnt have money to pay the insurance hahaha then he left.

This is why no one rides in my cars...from the Manana to the Entity.

That sounded fun, though.

arcticvisions
  • arcticvisions

Ocelot Fangirl

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

I stickied the HPV. The guy who took it happened to have a bounty on him. I feel kinda bad about it TBH 

G24xRETURNS
  • G24xRETURNS

Dat Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:00 AM Edited by G24xRETURNS, 29 March 2014 - 03:01 AM.

When the game first came out, me and a couple of crew members jacked this random guy who was minding his own business for his ride. We stole his modded Eclipse and took it back to my garage (little did I know then the fact that I could take it back to my garage meant it was not insured). Weeks later, when I used that car to money glitch, I also found that it had max mods and was worth a couple hundred grand. I used that car for money glitches until it finally lost it to the MMI glitch. Dude was probably sick about losing that car. Probably cost him more than 400 large.

Last night, I lobbed a sticky bomb into a group of guys who were just bmx'ing on the vert ramp.

And later last night, I gave somebody a ride, but while at a light I dropped a grenade under us....

IDK...I'm a nice guy IRL. Really I am. But when I visit LS... t(-_-t)

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Sewer Side is wrong, so much to life fore.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:09 AM Edited by SuperFlyMeatbaww, 29 March 2014 - 03:10 AM.

Played with my noob friend, talked to him on the phone.

Went off radar in my tank right beside him and told him I disconnected.

Told him my internet sucks and I'll rejoin after I grab a drink.

I sat there spinning my camera around and aiming my barrel right to his face and tried so hard not to laugh at his reactions through the phone.

Told him I rejoined, and shot him at the last few seconds before my blip popped up again and told him I wasn't anywhere near him when I apparently killed him.

Fled the scene in a random car as he respawned.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by giraffeboy, 29 March 2014 - 04:52 PM.

I miss my evil deed I'd do in IV, honk at a recently spawned player, drive him around collecting weapons, then pull up and get out under the pretense of picking up a weapon myself, only to then shotgun him to the face and drive off. Man I got some hate for that lol.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:31 PM Edited by hugh750, 29 March 2014 - 05:33 PM.

This is why no one rides in my cars...from the Manana to the Entity.

That sounded fun, though.

i made that mistake of giving a player a ride in free roam, he get's in my car (sultin rs, i no longer have it) then he pushes me out and starts to drive away, i shot him! :lol: :die:

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:52 PM

RPG'd a bus with 6 people?

SNL
  • SNL

The Gold Standard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:09 PM

I believe this guy wins
0_0.jpg
  • hywelkidd and lilpokerface like this

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:20 PM

Recording every GTA Iv Pilot and uploading'em 

damonatch
  • damonatch

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

I saw 4 players offshore at the top the right hand side of the map when I was in a chopper so I thought I would check them out.

They all had a sub each and seemed to be enjoying whatever they were doing.

I landed on an island and started blasting away at them with a heavy sniper rifle.

The first two blew up ,by this time the other two had got out of the subs and were standing on top trying to shoot me but the ocean swell made it impossible,but not for me ,two shots two kills.

As I flew off into the sunset I could not help but think what a low life piece off sh*t scumbag I am and what the f*ck was I thinking ruining those guys night.

If you are reading this..........SORRY!

TacoPlease14
  • TacoPlease14

Swaggy Yolo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:57 PM

Saw a cargobob carrying a bus over the alamo sea both full of people killed the pilot butthurt guys had to swim like 5 miles

sid_vicious74
  • sid_vicious74

sir fuka

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:37 PM

was flying around in buzzard and was shooting down everyone that was trying to fly heli's and planes from airport.

killed like 10 different people multipy times.  including 3 in one heli

epic.

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

I was just about to log out of online when someone out of the blue asked to duplicate my car. (I was airborne when he sent the message). So I delivered him a vehicle he got in. It blew up because I'd rigged it with an ignition bomb then I left the secession.

Warlordfrost
  • Warlordfrost

Mentally Stable Killer

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:45 AM

Constantly leave my stock looking but remote bomb equipped hearse in easily seen locations muhahaha

hywelkidd
  • hywelkidd

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:53 AM

I killed a guy and stole an Oracle he was planning on taking to LSC. It's currently sat in my garage.

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:38 AM

Dunno about evil per se but I was being followed by a helicopter with 4 guys in it one session when I was in a plane and they were following me all over and it was starting to piss me off so I flew straight up as high as I could go, stalled the plane causing it to flip over so my nose was pointing down at this helicopter, and I flew full throttle into them killing them all.

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

I run in my apartment, sometimes with scissors   :sly:

Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:38 AM

smashes a car through simeon's dealership at gunpoint

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:40 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 11 April 2014 - 10:55 PM.

I normally don't instigate trouble, but the other night I couldn't help myself. There were about 10-12 squeakers all buzzing around the Vinewood LSC in their chrome Adders like flies on a turd, spawn-killing each another ad nauseum. I was getting spammed with:

"KingSwag154 killed ZombieSwag9647"

"ZombieSwag9647 killed KingSwag154"

"KingSwag154 killed JimmyZSwagXXX"

"JimmyZSwagXXX killed ZombieSwag9647"

every 2 seconds.

I finally reached my boiling point, flew a chopper up to a nearby rooftop with my sniper rifle and went totally Charles Whitman on those little squeakers.  I'm a lousy shot and didn't hit very many of them, but I must admit I got a perverse thrill out of watching them scatter in all directions.

• Zorvaine likes this

P.C.M.
  • P.C.M.

Diary Of A Madman

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:50 PM

Not proud of this.....killed a on liner. We were doing a mission (gas one I think for Trevor),got in my car ahead of most involved. Light's off but,I want to get to the check point - floor it (I was a 97 at the time).... mission buddy (28) was crossing to get his motorcycle. I knew he was there but,floored it all in all killing him. Felt sooooooo bad,kept driving hoping I'd off myself and it never happened. Parked,signed out. I don't play that way people. I mess up I let you know. Guilt yes,but I ignored it and that's just as bad.

Lame I know.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users