Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

145 replies to this topic
Choppers
  • Choppers

Nani sore!?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:48 AM

I smoked a cigarette.... I'm ashamed of myself

2da0d4w.jpg

• Xyn, lew3112, Coin. and 1 other like this

PAKOPAKMAN
  • PAKOPAKMAN

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

Some kid was yelling racial slurs over the mic so me and a random player joined together to trick the kid into losing all his money and going into bad sport. We brought out car after car and told him to blow them up because it was a new money glitch. He ended up losing all his cash and getting a dunce cap. We also had him blow up his own cars and he couldn't pay MMI.
  • meatrocket8 and MitchMaljers like this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

I bumped into an AI and after exchanging insurance information I threw the bird behind his back.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:32 AM

If somebody unknown comes by, I play along, if he/she is friendly. After playing for about 5-10 minutes with him/her, I blast him/her with my trusty old shotgun.

Some kid was yelling racial slurs over the mic so me and a random player joined together to trick the kid into losing all his money and going into bad sport. We brought out car after car and told him to blow them up because it was a new money glitch. He ended up losing all his cash and getting a dunce cap. We also had him blow up his own cars and he couldn't pay MMI.

There was somebody beating the downed shop clerk. (I had chat off but I guess he was shouting insults to the guy. ) So I decided to destroy him. My shottie jammed after the first shot, and he casually shot me and drove away. There was still ammo in the clip too.

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:52 AM Edited by drGiggless, 28 March 2014 - 07:21 AM.

2da0d4w.jpg

I smoke like 5 packs of Redwoods every day in game. Sucks having to go back to the gas station all the time.

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

A kid was using racial slurs & foul language like a drunken sailor with a mic that was way too high...I kindly asked him to keep it down & less profane. He replies by screaming (literally, he pitch screamed into the mic), and saying he's going to kill me, rape my character & teabag it all day until I leave crying. I ignore him, mute him & carry on. Sure enough, 3 minutes later I'm at Binco swapping clothes & he tries to go for the kill, luckily he's a horrible shot and I find cover. Since the store is "closed" I can use my weapons & shoot back. I also unmute to ask what his problem was, but he backs off saying things of a very explicit & sexual nature against my person I'm sure no kid his age should know...but the glass was tipped over. I cracked.

So I give chase & kill him, he continues insulting...rinse & repeat for one hour. He finally has enough and starts pitch screaming again, although this time in a rage. I then proceed to insult him as i kill him with a foul vocabulary & sexual derogatory explicitness that I'm sure earned me a ticket to hell while telling him how he wasted an hour of our lives by being a dick. 
The kid starts weeping as some other players laugh at the both of us...but the kicker is that you can hear arguing on the kid's mic. It appeared his mom had walked in on his room & demanded to know what exactly he was playing that spoke such things. Apparently the kid gets scolded & punished with no video games for 1 month, he continues to cry & explains that it was all my fault.
before i can say anything. I hear the mom take the mic & demand who said those things. The entire lobby breaks out in laughter (myself included) and berates the mom for being such a miserable parent. The mom simply says that we are all uneducated twats...and then mutters that this game is going back to the store as the little kid is heard breaking into hysterics.  more laughs ensue.

TL:DR...I got carried away at raging at a kid by stooping to his level.

• ezfaun, ivarblaauw, Im2akillerfish and 14 others like this

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by HirsuteDave, 28 March 2014 - 07:22 AM.

<snip>

That right there is the essence of awesome.

• Xyn likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:31 AM

A kid was using racial slurs & foul language like a drunken sailor with a mic that was way too high...I kindly asked him to keep it down & less profane. He replies by screaming (literally, he pitch screamed into the mic), and saying he's going to kill me, rape my character & teabag it all day until I leave crying. I ignore him, mute him & carry on. Sure enough, 3 minutes later I'm at Binco swapping clothes & he tries to go for the kill, luckily he's a horrible shot and I find cover. Since the store is "closed" I can use my weapons & shoot back. I also unmute to ask what his problem was, but he backs off saying things of a very explicit & sexual nature against my person I'm sure no kid his age should know...but the glass was tipped over. I cracked.

So I give chase & kill him, he continues insulting...rinse & repeat for one hour. He finally has enough and starts pitch screaming again, although this time in a rage. I then proceed to insult him as i kill him with a foul vocabulary & sexual derogatory explicitness that I'm sure earned me a ticket to hell while telling him how he wasted an hour of our lives by being a dick. 
The kid starts weeping as some other players laugh at the both of us...but the kicker is that you can hear arguing on the kid's mic. It appeared his mom had walked in on his room & demanded to know what exactly he was playing that spoke such things. Apparently the kid gets scolded & punished with no video games for 1 month, he continues to cry & explains that it was all my fault.
before i can say anything. I hear the mom take the mic & demand who said those things. The entire lobby breaks out in laughter (myself included) and berates the mom for being such a miserable parent. The mom simply says that we are all uneducated twats...and then mutters that this game is going back to the store as the little kid is heard breaking into hysterics.  more laughs ensue.

( S* | Scubadave Verified )

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

2da0d4w.jpg

I smoke like 5 packs of Redwoods every day in game. Sucks having to go back to the gas station all the time.

well since your there you can always get cash at the gas station. :lol:

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

Whilst riding passenger in another players car, I farted and didn't roll down the window.

Yeah, I went there.

• manicmechanic71 likes this

lew3112
  • lew3112

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

I ignored a red light once
  • The Spook likes this

DavieShredder
  • DavieShredder

Boat Expert

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Killing fatties :colgate:

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Got these niggas going beserk.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

Best.
Story.
Ever.

BigBiff
  • BigBiff

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:38 PM

I jerrycanned a chradder, and set it on fire with a chradder.

redpoint
  • redpoint

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:46 PM

Cleansing the world, one squeaker at a time ;) 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:05 PM

this one time I parked my car in a handicapped spot :O

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

There was a crowd of like 9 people all lined up in a row in cars and trucks below a building I was on once. I think they were having a crew car meet or something.

A sticky bomb fell from above, I couldn't resist. The explosion was so big the game froze for a sec. There was a big block on the side of the screen all the way up to the top, "The Spook killed this person," "The Spook killed that person," like 9 times.

Another time I was on the roof of Tinsel Towers - where I live btw - and there was a similar car meet across the way. The RPG I fired into the crowd made another big lag-tastic explosion and like 12 people died. The rage on the mic was hilarious, and I can only imagine the reaction when I left the game.

Khelandros
  • Khelandros

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

Logged in last night and as my spawn location is set to last, end up on the street outside my apartment. Left my character, lvl47, sitting there for a couple minutes while I went to get my dog some food. Come back and some lvl13 squeaker had killed me three times while I was idle. Proceeded to kill him, not spawn kill cause that's for newbs, for the next hour. Just randomly popping in while he was driving around or trying to kill other players. He ran into his garage a couple times and changed cars.

One time I killed him I took his car and drove away, expecting to be kicked from it at any second. To my surprise, I was never kicked. So there is this white dot chasing after me so I drive into the subway station. This guy is circling the station looking for his car but can't find it. Then he clues in and run inside. I kill the security guard to get a wanted level and let him shoot a couple of times. Now he has a wanted level and once I kill him his car gets impounded.

At this point I high tail it to the impound lot and steal his car, park it on the train tracks and let the train have a go at it a few times. Vehicle destroyed, no insurance cost or bad sport. Bunch of random kills in between all this and the final total was 36-3. He quit session after the train.

Don't feel bad one bit.

Sned
  • Sned

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

Put the HPV on top of the Maze Bank building

• Comandante-Olle likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Sheriff of Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Mars
  • Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

I was battling this fella, he sucked and when I got kill number 5 in a row I heard from his mic (don't use one but you get a short burst when killed/kill) "This isn't fun, I'm quitting".  I quickly pulled up the player list and saw he was a 15... I felt terrible, so I friended him and hooked him up with some modded cars to sell. 

It was only evil until I realized what I was doing....  other than that, murder is probably the most evil.  Mass murder...

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

I saw a guy jumping the fence into Zancudo so I went off radar and followed him in, when I caught up he was stood on top of a Lazer kicking the hatch to get in while taking fire from military guys.

Just as he managed to get in and start the engines I launched a sticky and blew him up.

The guy hadn't done anything to deserve it so I already felt like kind of an asshole but then I found out he was a friend of a crew member and I really felt bad lol.

purevil101
  • purevil101

Hustler

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

I camped in LSC with my rhino modding cars for free.   Some people liked it so much they came back for more.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by Gridl0k, 28 March 2014 - 03:40 PM.

Put a sticky on a cargobob and tried to deliver it to someone, but they got in before I got out. Managed to pick up 3 more people by landing near them - I have no idea why nobody did the usual GTA thing and just killed us all. I think they were all < lvl 30.

After thinking about it for about 0.7s, I bailed out at altitude and pulled the trigger - still feel a wee bit guilty.

TL;DR - Be my Friend? No.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by Franceska, 28 March 2014 - 03:41 PM.

<snip>

NDTDe2a.png

Good job. One squeeker less. :3

brose_sfr
  • brose_sfr

brozilla

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

I put stickie on HPV's & go off radar... there's been a few times where I stole the HPV when someone delivering it, & drove it into the ocean.

iRnicest.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Off The Radar is awesome for delivering the HPV, park your chopper opposite Simeon's door and get cover against the wall on the ramp to his door - everyone comes steaming in looking at the chopper, not your auto shotty :D

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by hugh750, 28 March 2014 - 05:37 PM.

I ignored a red light once

i ignore them all the time along with stop signs, stop lights and the speed limit! :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

anyone else?

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 28 March 2014 - 09:20 PM.

I always feel a little guilty when I come out of a successful survival match, see another player standing too close for comfort, and then gun him down before I realize it was one of the guys I was just playing with.

Samuel Howitzer
  • Samuel Howitzer

Jack Howitzer's greedy agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

Did a drive by Yakuza style after some dude killed me.

• hugh750 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users