Quantcast

» «
Photo

what was your most evil deed in gta online?

145 replies to this topic
CheekyKunt
  • CheekyKunt

-PvP Based God-

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Does equipping HPVs and super cars with bombs and leaving them to be collected by another count as evil? if so im terrible I do that sh*t for fun. im what you would call an asshole to everyone that isnt my crew.

Has the HPV behavior changed? Because last time i tried equipping an HPV with a bomb, i immediately got a message that Simeon didn't want it any more since it was equipped with explosives.

tis true you can no longer sell the car to the guy but to others it looks the same as ever. :D happy rustling

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Does equipping HPVs and super cars with bombs and leaving them to be collected by another count as evil? if so im terrible I do that sh*t for fun. im what you would call an asshole to everyone that isnt my crew.

Has the HPV behavior changed? Because last time i tried equipping an HPV with a bomb, i immediately got a message that Simeon didn't want it any more since it was equipped with explosives.

I think it still shows up as green on the map.  I've got a few players with it despite getting the same message.

Mosin Nagant 91/30
  • Mosin Nagant 91/30

Jet stealing professional

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

I showed Domislive how to set up a YouTube account.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:19 PM

I glitched money the first time it was shown to the world.. I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really -- I was alive

Breaking Bad for the win

• PAKOPAKMAN likes this

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

A month or so ago I was in a session with only like 4 ppl and Simeon called for a HPV that was on the other side of town (I was down by his garage at the docks). I decided to go and put a sticky in the middle of the two lanes on that main road that goes down to the docks then went far enough away that I could see the bomb with my sniper rifle but not be too close that I would be threatening. A bit later, along comes someone in the HPV, driving down the right side of the road (where I had placed the bomb, they could've went against traffic or cut over from the merryweather dock or train tracks and been fine) not even worried that I am in the general vicinity. BOOM! Vehicle has been destroyed, guy spawns in docks and I speed off. After I leave I look at the players in session and the guy was like level 14 or something low. I instantly felt bad. Poor guy minding his own business trying to make money and I sh*t all over him. I sent him an in-game text apologizing and said I'd bring him a car, so I find a nice gauntlet and respray, put some rims on it and couldn't resist adding that ignition bomb. I drove it over to him and told him to take it and sell it to make up for that money. Not gonna lie, he didn't trust me and ended up leaving the session after I kept bugging him to take it.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:30 PM

I ignored a,stop sign.

And we have a winner!  :lol:

Out of all the posts over here you chose this particular one that was posted by a girl, hmm what does that tell us?

Stop Hitting on Franceska!  :lol:

Dayum, seems like you caught me with the hand in the cookie jar! :lol:
  • Franceska and Aero Dynamo like this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by RiaJay21, 27 March 2014 - 10:31 PM.

I was cruising around, minding my own business, when I saw a white dot following me. So, I veered off the road, and through a small archway that I managed to squeeze my Zion Cabrio through which led out to the courtyard of some hotel/building. Unable to get his car through the same archway, I hid behind a planter, waited for the player to come after me on foot, and while his back was turned, shot him.

All because I thought he was automatically going to be hostile towards me. I was pretty new to Online back then. I felt awful and cowardly afterwards.

Paranoia is a bitch.

I've also stickied my fair share of HPVs in my time. If you're going to chase me down for it, you're going to pay the price, too.

And lose out on the damn vehicle.

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

I was cruising around, minding my own business, when I saw a white dot following me. So, I veered off the road, and through a small archway that I managed to squeeze my Zion Cabrio through which led out to the courtyard of some hotel/building. Unable to get his car through the same archway, I hid behind a planter, waited for the player to come after me on foot, and while his back was turned, shot him.

All because I thought he was automatically going to be hostile towards me. I was pretty new to Online back then. I felt awful and cowardly afterwards.

Paranoia is a bitch.

I've also stickied my fair share of HPVs in my time. If you're going to chase me down for it, you're going to pay the price, too.

And lose out on the damn vehicle.

I always sticky the HPV before I get in. And if anyone wants to chase me for it, here you go, you can have it. I just run for some cover and wait for the message XXXXXX has taken the High Priority Vehicle.
  • RiaJay21 likes this

Luvythicus
  • Luvythicus

Pugman Luvy

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:43 PM

Dropped into a public server where I instantly got shot by some asshole in a car. He then proceeds to the main LSC garage in the city, where there's clearly some giant group meeting, probably a car meet or something. Seemed way too peaceful for random people in a firefight. Grabbed myself a Landstalker, sticky'd it, thundered it into the city towards the LSC, drifted it around the corner, and blew everyone up. Logged out after that as I accidentally dropped into said public server to begin with, after an invite-only session. Didn't care if it cost me the insurance money, it was fun to see that split second of those guys showing their cars off to each other, only to see em all go up in flames.

Eh, it didn't cost em sh*t except for the 20 seconds to get their cars back from MMI anyway. But it made me snicker, since I'm normally a rather peaceful player.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:51 PM Edited by CenMan, 27 March 2014 - 11:44 PM.

One time I drove up to somebody who was in passive mode, and started drinking all of my beers. He did the same, and we were both stumbling around and I started shooting different guns into the air, doing different player actions and stufff, basically acting like I was just being friendly and making my character do funny stuff. I even set myself on fire while drunk, died and came back. He was in passive mode the whole time.

We did this for like 10 minutes, then I got in my car (which was set to passenger access only), a Roosevelt, and started honking that funny horn it has. He got in the passenger seat. That was the mistake that sealed his fate. I got out of the car and calmly walked to the front while drinking a cola, pulled out my minigun and blasted him and kept shooting until he respawned, got back in my car and drove by him really fast while honking that troll horn. The last he saw of me was me driving by way too fast for him to react, while going "aahoooooo" with my car horn.

edit: actually that probably wasn't my most evil deed, my worst one was probably when I found a level 5 who had ran out of bullets in the countryside. I just kept messing with him and there was nothing he could do about it. Not very kind of me to say the least, but it was hilarious. I also offered him a couple of cars so that he could get away, but all of them were rigged with sticky bombs.

• trhacker01 likes this

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:52 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 27 March 2014 - 10:54 PM.

Everytime there is a HPV, I will even chase you down across half the map just to install an Ignition Bomb...

6-year old:"hey, can I plz t0t3s haz dat car? i t0tes needz d3m m0n3z yo".

Me:"Sure, here you go!". 

"XXX has taken the High Priority Vehicle"

*BOOOM!!!*

"fofofofofofofofo killed XXXX".

6-year old:"YOU f*ckING fa**ot I N33D3D DAT M0N3H Y0U BITCH!"

Me: "SERVES YOU f*ckING RIGHT, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE PLAYING THIS GAME, LET ALONE BE UP AT THIS HOUR!"

^^^That all happened at 1 in the morning on a Tuesday...That kid's parents must not have any common sense at all.  :blink: (heard them arguing in the background too lawl)

MaRio ViBe
  • MaRio ViBe

Xbox 360

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

• redpoint likes this

Rotarl
  • Rotarl

Assassin

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

Gave my Entity to some random player to drive it around. He seemed happy... Until the moment he got blown up by the remote bomb. I drove by with another PV and he just left the session. Was a poor level 10 guy. Needless to say, I felt bad after that... But ended up doing it again with other players. Not low level, of course.

CenMan
  • CenMan

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:09 PM

Not really that evil, but another thing I like to do is get a police car, and drive up to a player and use the police horn to make those funny sounds they make when they want to pull someone over (press the horn button twice), get out of my car and beat them to death with a night stick.

• Crunch McThornbody likes this

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:14 PM

OP aint f*cking around.

• hugh750 likes this

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:23 PM

Ten players had gathered together into a single Barracks OL... I'm sure you can guess what I did.

Drove by peacefully?

You could say that... or you could say I put a sticky bomb on the road and waited for them to drive over it.

Crunch McThornbody
  • Crunch McThornbody

Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by Crunch McThornbody, 27 March 2014 - 11:39 PM.

I was sitting on top of the expensive block of flats with a heavy sniper, looking through the scope I could just make out an unarmed helicopter, I checked the map and had to zoom out they were that far, I saw 3 blips turn into a single blip, I shot the copter.

Another time sitting in the same place I saw someone drive out of LSC, I sniped them, they respawned got back in their vehicle and drove off, I repeated that shot another 3 times.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:40 PM

OP aint f*cking around.

LOL!!!!!!!!! :lol: :devil:

drGiggless
  • drGiggless

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

Got over a hundred kills with a single tank by fighting 4-5 guys at LSC.

Fly my Buzzard underneath the map and chase noobs around killing them.

Bought a Shark card... just kidding, even I'm not that evil.

Arruda81
  • Arruda81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

I once went after a bounty, in the mountains, there were loads of people around him, it was a crew gathering. They were all wearing the same colors too. I had my blip hidden, and killed about 4 with a single RPG launch. Felt a bit bad afterwards, as they didn't even tried to chase me for revenge. But after driving all that way up I wasn't about to let the bounty live, and sniping him alone would put me in danger.

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

Got into a car accident with another player and didn't give him my insurance information.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

I texted "thanks" when I should have texted "you're welcome"

redpoint
  • redpoint

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

Makes me kinda ashamed that I haven't done anything significantly evil now.... wow, guilt for behaving myself?

Hm, well no more! I'm gonna turn on GTAO, find a car meet, and blow the f*cking sh*t out of it! Yeye, send me the bill I don't give a f*ck! 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:49 AM

Got into a car accident with another player and didn't give him my insurance information.

where you the one who hit my surano and broke my break light? :lol:

SNL
  • SNL

The Gold Standard

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

I was with my crew and we took over the park, I was standing between the bathrooms and a garbage can. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, to my dismay, there was one person staring at me. but then i thought "this is GTA, not real life, i can do whatever the f*ck i want." I went to my inventory and unleashed a can, no not a can of whoop ass, a can of ecola, I took a sip to quench my thirst. sh*t got real, I looked directly into the NPC's eyes and I threw it on the ground, mind you there was a trash can right next to me, but that's just how I role.

I panicked and ran out of the park and hid ontop of the mountains. After a while the guilt struck and I couldn't help but feel bad for the poor Los Santos city worker that was going to have to pick up can and throw it away. I changed my clothes and hair so I wouldn't be recognized returning to the scene of the crime. When I arrived back at the park it was gone

I can only assumed that someone had alerted the authorities of my act and they took the can for evidence since the incident, I have gone into hiding until R* adds gloves so I don't leave anymore fingerprints
  • Xavierr and u53rn4m3 like this

ArmorKingHunter
  • ArmorKingHunter

Hunter Killer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:46 AM

Everytime im on gtao im rather evil, a favorite move of mine is checking to see whos nearby (preferebly on foot) and then go ghost and beat them with my police batton :) I also occasionally apply this techniqe to snipers nest on roof tops also, if theres more than 2 of them il shoot 1 to lessen the chance of them noticing before I finish em all :) that usually result in an evil chuckle and some funny mic moments

¥en
  • ¥en

OG

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

Cargobobbing an unsuspecting player far out to sea, probably.

• RiaJay21 likes this

HirsuteDave
  • HirsuteDave

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:57 AM

I do that too but I'll make it look like I'm trying to deliver to Simeon and hope someone takes the bait.

LordVukodlak
  • LordVukodlak

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:26 AM

Cargobobbing an unsuspecting player far out to sea, probably.

I did something similar but it wasn't evil. Someone I don't know who called for a tank I just saw it sitting there... so I picked it up and set it on top of the Mile High Club.(that sky scrapper under construction).

WTFThisIsntWii
  • WTFThisIsntWii

Twerk Team

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:28 AM

I ignored a,stop sign.

And we have a winner!  :lol:

Yeah well I not only ignored a stop sign I also insulted it verbally. Could say I'm a bit reckless.
  • Franceska likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users