Quantcast

» «
Photo

[SA] Master Anim System

251 replies to this topic

Poll: [SA] Master Anim System (21 member(s) have cast votes)

How is MAS

1. Best Anim Mod (11 votes [52.38%])

Percentage of vote: 52.38%

2. Excellent Anim Mod (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. brilliant Anim Mod (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Good Anim Mod (7 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
XAct'z
  • XAct'z

Hard to say my name..??

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted A week ago Edited by XAct'z, A week ago.

I heard in this thread all people want like GTA 5 Anim, falling physic anim,drop physic anim, punch physic anim, even gun melee attack physic anim.!!! Its very impossible, Meheraj7 and In45do maybe can make the walk style and other like on Trevor series, Why it is impossible to do..?? because the R* game engine (RAGE) have Euphoria Motion or called NaturalMotion, here a video.. Explaining what the different of "Ragdoll" and "NaturalMotion's Euphoria"...
http://m.youtube.com...?v=HauN98naZ9U#
  • Meheraj7 likes this

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

Did You See The MAS

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I heard in this thread all people want like GTA 5 Anim, falling physic anim,drop physic anim, punch physic anim, even gun melee attack physic anim.!!! Its very impossible, Meheraj7 and In45do maybe can make the walk style and other like on Trevor series, Why it is impossible to do..?? because the R* game engine (RAGE) have Euphoria Motion or called NaturalMotion, here a video.. Explaining what the different of "Ragdoll" and "NaturalMotion's Euphoria"...
http://m.youtube.com...?v=HauN98naZ9U#

atleast someone understands

• In45do likes this

onlylove943
  • onlylove943

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

How can i disable the "walking with colt/uzi" animation? Because i can't tap spacebar to sprint. Everytime i release spacebar, it changed back to walk, not sprint.

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

Did You See The MAS

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

How can i disable the "walking with colt/uzi" animation? Because i can't tap spacebar to sprint. Everytime i release spacebar, it changed back to walk, not sprint.

delete the 1armed_in45do.cs from cleo folder

onlylove943
  • onlylove943

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Ty.  And 1 question, is MAS workable with SAMP? I used to use IV Animation mod and it works great with SAMP, but today i delete and reinstall GTA, IV Animation and SAMP, it crash with SAMP.

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

Did You See The MAS

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Ty.  And 1 question, is MAS workable with SAMP? I used to use IV Animation mod and it works great with SAMP, but today i delete and reinstall GTA, IV Animation and SAMP, it crash with SAMP.

IDK

Milo99
  • Milo99

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 5 days ago

In my SAMP it's working perfectly without any crashes. Maybe you installed GTA V Jump Ragdoll and it may not work on SAMP (I'm not sure because I didn't install Jump Ragdoll)

• Meheraj7 and onlylove943 like this

onlylove943
  • onlylove943

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 5 days ago

In my SAMP it's working perfectly without any crashes. Maybe you installed GTA V Jump Ragdoll and it may not work on SAMP (I'm not sure because I didn't install Jump Ragdoll)

I didn't install ragdoll. It used to work on SAMP, but when i reinstall windows and and reinstall GTA, it doesn't work anymore. Not with this mod but every other animation mod. When i connect to a RP server, my character is about to spawn, it crash to desktop, SAMP Crash Report doesn't even show up.

Milo99
  • Milo99

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 5 days ago

So I don't know what might be the problem

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

Did You See The MAS

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

V3 Would have a cover system similar to the Division TC

• Th3MaN1 and Arkoks like this

Milo99
  • Milo99

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 days ago

Meheraj, When do you want to release a V3 MAS? Could we see some screens or a video that presents what changes are in V3 since V2?

Anyway, only thing that was annoying me in V2 was a sprint. I prefer a faster sprints and hope if it will be more similiar in V3 to this from GTA V or Watch Dogs :)

Great job anyway.

• Meheraj7 likes this

Meheraj7
  • Meheraj7

Did You See The MAS

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Meheraj, When do you want to release a V3 MAS? Could we see some screens or a video that presents what changes are in V3 since V2?

Anyway, only thing that was annoying me in V2 was a sprint. I prefer a faster sprints and hope if it will be more similiar in V3 to this from GTA V or Watch Dogs :)

Great job anyway.

I would upload more info,pictures next month ;)

• ctlattube, SkyHunted and Milo99 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users