Are there any mods or CLEO scripts for removing lag and reducing ping

3 replies to this topic
MonsterChild666
  • MonsterChild666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

I have recently started playing SAMP 0.3z and my net works normally but for 90% of playing it lags me drastically and increase my ping from 90 to 1000 or more...

I want to know are there any mods or CLEO scripts that fix this...
:panic:

Shmoopy
  • Shmoopy

Lost interest in GTA

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

As far as i know , the Ping is not related to the gameplay , but a ping increasing from 90 to 1000 is a bit weird and can only be explained by an excessive use of the connection by a software ( if you're downloading something while playing for example ) or by another user ( if your router's Wifi is on )

There is no Cleo mod that reduces the Ping

xNCx
  • xNCx

VCMP beta tester

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

CLEO has nothing to do with ping nor lag. If you lag to others, you should first check where is the server you are playing on hosted. If you are from Europe and the server is in America, don't expect low pings. If that doesn't help you should close all applications which can use your internet connection (web browsers, torrents). If still nothing changes, the only solution is to buy a better internet connection.

MonsterChild666
  • MonsterChild666

Player Hater

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:33 AM

CLEO has nothing to do with ping nor lag. If you lag to others, you should first check where is the server you are playing on hosted. If you are from Europe and the server is in America, don't expect low pings. If that doesn't help you should close all applications which can use your internet connection (web browsers, torrents). If still nothing changes, the only solution is to buy a better internet connection.

I stopped all applications as you said and than the ping was normal and goes up to 300 now..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users