Photo

What Games Are You Hoping To See At E3 2014

122 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by CatDog96, 30 March 2014 - 05:27 AM.

I wish rocksteady would announce they are working on a TMNT game based off the original comic.

Why even call you're company rocksteady if you're not going to do a ninja turtles game

Spoiler

• Th3MaN1 likes this

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:08 AM

You going down toitles!

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

Well considering AK is supposed to be RS last Batman game, I really hope they start to think about a Superman game. I mean no one has ever tried it since the N64 until a few years back, sadly it got cancelled.

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:49 PM

I can say with 99% certainty that The Division, Mirror's Edge 2, Assassin's Creed Comet/Unity, Call of who gives a crap and Batman will all make appearances. I'm excited about all of them except for Call of Duty.

I'm really hoping for some Far Cry 4 gameplay. Far Cry 3 was my favorite game of 2012, because it had some of the most fun (not necessarily realistic) mechanics of any game- the shooting and cover mechanics (which has been blatantly copied by Call of Duty and BF4 this year) were the best in any FPS, and I'd argue they still are. The stealth mechanics are also probably the best in a non-stealth game- the AI reacted with variety and some realism. I've heard it will be set in the Himalayas, which means huge terrain variation (snowy mountains/deserts/bamboo jungles) and the PS4/XB1 means that there will be more enemies with better AI, which I'm certainly looking forward to. Besides, Far Cry 3 was one of the best looking games on the PS3- Far Cry 4 is sure to look astounding, but it seems like that's going to become a bit of a given in the future.

Mirror's Edge 1 was one of those games that you could tell "man, this sequel is going to be insane." It's the sort of impression you got from Assassin's Creed, that while the mechanics were sort of rough around the edges the sequel had the potential to streamline/elaborate on the core concept. I hope they keep the impression of a racing game though, but make it like a 'good' open world racer, where you can go anywhere but there are still some pre-determined courses.

Lastly, I'm honestly actually excited about Assassin's Creed: Unity. The French Revolution is a setting that fans have been asking for since after AC2 and it's honestly a really good choice. AC4 was a good game, but it just felt weird to be an assassin-pirate in the Caribbean. Paris, with its density, variety and height means that we're going to get a return to what made the first 3 games awesome. What I'm hoping for (but not really expecting) is a total overhaul for next-gen. AC4 made it more accessible to audiences by limiting the modern times segments, but hopefully Unity can lead to a gameplay overhaul- it looks like they've completely changed the parkour mechanics, but I'm hoping that combat has been made difficult. Non-borderline retarded AI would be great too, like having the FC3 team come in.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

Fallout 4. And then I will be happy.

SentinelXSVCS22
  • SentinelXSVCS22

Liberty City Resident III - IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:44 PM Edited by SentinelXSVCS22, 30 March 2014 - 05:45 PM.

I would like to see more info on the next Uncharted, Star Wars: Battlefront (III), and well anything that might be interesting.

Not so much about the next CoD though, doesn't surprise about another. 

Shug
  • Shug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:03 PM

I'd like to see Far Cry 4, Assassin's Creed Comet and Unity. I also would like to see new Red Dead.

Archangelsky
  • Archangelsky

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:45 PM

For me it is quite simple, Mafia III and a new Red Dead game. Both on PC though.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:11 AM

I really want another good proper Banjo Kazooie game to be announced something like the n64 games but rare is probably busy making sh*tty kinect games, I hope they don't turn banjo into a kinect game.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:14 AM

I really want another good proper Banjo Kazooie game to be announced something like the n64 games but rare is probably busy making sh*tty kinect games, I hope they don't turn banjo into a kinect game.

Microsoft would probably outsource production to a different team like they did with Killer Instinct.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:21 AM

Witcher 3. Man am I so pumped for the third Witcher game. Geralt of Rivia is one of my favorite lead characters of all time.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I know a bunch of people view it as a game inferior to the Witcher but I like Bioware's writing. I'm really looking forward to it and I've been on the DA train since Origins was released.

Far Cry 4. If that one image of Vaas was legit, the thought of somehow getting more of him or playing as him gets me all giddy. I felt he was criminally underused and the other bad guy in 3 shouldn't have even been there.

Final Fantasy XV. I've been wanting it ever since it was Versus XIII, I was in middle school, and some senator named Obama was talking about running for President. It's the game that is going to make or break the future of the final fantasy series as far as I'm concerned. From what was shown at E3 last year, I'm optimistic.

Persona 5. I know Atlus is a budget company based out of Japan so I'd be more likely to get some info at the Tokyo game show or some other Japanese event, but a guy can dream.

Some good PS4 games. I want some surprises. Some curveballs are always nice.

Does rockstar even go to E3? I'd love an announcement for a new Red Dead. Or Agent. Or a new serious story dlc for GTA V. I'd love to have some more fun with Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

Fallout 4. Enough said.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:24 PM

I'm pretty sure nothing is in the works thats for sure.

I want COD Zombies but minus MP. I like zombies. I haven't done an Easter Egg since Black Ops 2 map Origins, and before that Buried, then Mob of the Dead, then Die Rise, then of course Green Run. Yeah I did all of them for BO2. Some took hours. But I liked them.

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

I highly doubt this would happen, but I'd love if they announced Manhunt 3. We really need a real sequel to this game.

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by SoftTouch, 22 April 2014 - 08:02 PM.

Fallout 4. I hope they learned something from other games. Atleast they could use ANOTHER FREAKING ENGINE than that old piece of crap from other fallout series. Oh and I'd like to see Mirror's Edge 2, I'd would be nice to jump from rooftop to rooftop again.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

I'm hoping we get a teaser for Black Tusk's Gears game. I need me some Gears of War, mang! With Rod Ferguson looking over the project it should be good.

EagleStrike
  • EagleStrike

P.O.P Hold it down

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Realistically I want to see Mirror's edge 2, Uncharted 4 and Far Cry 4. Un-realistically I want Jak 4.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

I'm hoping we get a teaser for Black Tusk's Gears game. I need me some Gears of War, mang! With Rod Ferguson looking over the project it should be good.

Not a chance.

I hope to see more of Sunset Overdrive, Star Wars Battlefront and the next Halo.

bst81
  • bst81

GTA V & Watch Dogs videos

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:03 AM

I hope R*  announce the GTA V PC and next-gen consoles

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:40 AM

I want some new good 3d platformers to be announced.

• EagleStrike likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

Resident Evil 7

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:07 AM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 23 April 2014 - 05:09 AM.

Anything! Because its feels dead right now.
  • darthYENIK likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:12 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing a teaser or unveiling of Mafia III. Which may very well happen..

Source: http://www.eurogamer...et-in-louisiana

Cl4ud35p33d
  • Cl4ud35p33d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Yeah, Max Payne 4 would be awesome, except 3 ended with a blast. So I don't see the story continuing. It'll have to be a completely refreshing story.

Yeah if they don't continue max's story I hope they do some type of new game with similar gameplay though.

They should do a prequel focusing on Mona! That could possibly even lead to another trilogy of games. The gameplay could be relatively the same (remember in MP2 when we played as her?). I'd absolutely love that. As long as they kept Wendy Hoopes for her voice and gave her internal monologues like Max.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:10 PM

I think we are in for quite an E3 this year. So many games to be announced + probable trailers for games announced back at last years E3.

MadMugen
  • MadMugen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

Kingdom Hearts

Capcom

- NEW POWER STONE GAME!!!!!

- Resident Evil (see if the series can redeem itself)

Silent Hill

GTA V add on

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

I like CoD but BO2 started to turn me off from it. What other games are similar? The only games I know of that look good are watchdogs and the division.

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:43 PM

I wish rocksteady would announce they are working on a TMNT game based off the original comic.

Why even call you're company rocksteady if you're not going to do a ninja turtles game

They officially said they aren't doing a TMNT game.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:03 AM

Sony and Microsoft E3's possibly leaked.

Sony:

• Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
  • Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
  • Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
  • God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
  • Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
  • Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
  • Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
  • Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014.  Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.
  • Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
  • Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang, 
  • Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
  • Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
  • Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
  • Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with  the press conference.

http://www.dualshock...-and-much-more/

Microsoft:

• Ryse 2 is in development and will be announced at the show in a real-time in-game trailer. Gone is the Roman period, enter the medieval setting. The game will offer more freedom of exploration and a refined combat system. The main character is a sell-sword of sorts with a greater destiny. This game looks beyond belief. No release date (possibly late 2016)
  •  Forza Horizon 2 will be announced for release in October 2014 vai Playground Games. It will once again be open world and set in Louisiana, Missisips, New Mexico, Texas and Arkansas. Full day/night cycle, real time weather. Estimated 80 hour single player.
  • 343 Industries will unveil Halo 2: Anniversary. This is a full (multiplayer included) visual makeover of Halo 2, it will also include the same options as Halo Anniversary (Including both visual modes) skulls etc. It will include the E3 2003 mission as a bonus unlockable and the maps from the PC version.
  • No Turn 10 this year except in supportive capacity of Playground.
  • Halo 5 will get its release date. 
  • Rare is prepping a re-boot of Battletoads and Perfect Dark. BT will initially be a download only title (see Killer Instinct) and is set to run at 60fps. Perfect Dark is looking to be rebooted into a Third Person Adventure game - Similar to Uncharted.
  • Epic will be there to unveil their new game base on the Samaritan demo from 2012. This will be XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE as Microsoft is the publisher. Possibly the best looking game of this generation.
  • Good Science Studios will unveil their Kinect Only game "EchoBlack" - The game is controlled via the use of Kinect and the player plots through an adventure game drawn as by echolocation. The vibrancy of the world depicted alters depending on the pitch, loudness and location of the players voice. No release date.
  • Twisted Pixel will reveal their next digital game which is set in a sci-fantasy planet of Dekelsus. Possibly a 2.5D platformer. 
  • Black Tusk will have a CGI trailer for Gears of War : Lazurus which will show the direction the series is heading.
  • Lift London will be showing 2 projects. They are small and digital based. No other details unfortunately. 
  •  Lionhead will have a brief gameplay of Fable Legends and bow out with a teaser of their next project which is set in a post-cataclysmic Earth decimated by egg shaped objects (possibly aliens)
  •  Frontier Development is working on a family friendly Kinect title for release in 2014
  • Phantom Dust : Sacrifice is being worked on by Grounding Inc and will be a prequel to the original. The game will be episodic in nature.
  • Quantum Break will be out November 2014 - There is a multiplayer mode - Part 1 of a trilogy. The game has had a significant graphical upgrade since last year. 
  • Sunset Overdrive is aiming for release on the last weeks of August/Early September. Graphically it looks like the CG trailer and the Parkour element of the game is a mix of Sonic, Jet Set Radio and Ratchet and Clank. 
  • The secret Japanese game is coming from Platinum Games and is a Viewtiful Joe like action- beat em up. Codename is "RugPuddle". This is part one of a multiple game deal with Microsoft to publish other titles in the future.
  • Leap Experience Pioneers will announce their game which looks like a TPS/RPG hybrid set in a Sci-fi universe. Looks very Mass Effect inspired. COMING 2015
  • Platform Next Games is a new studio. They will be presenting an unnamed tech demo based on an upcoming project (similar to Black Tusks demo last year) which appears to be set in either an ancient or fantasy setting.
  • Games With Gold will be announced for Xbox One starting immediately. The aim is that it will be 1 retail game a month, 1 digital game per month of a choice of 2. This will evolve as time goes on.
  • Microsoft will announce the date when retail units can be activated as development kits, it will be before October 2014.
  • Crackdown: Skyline - Coming 2015 - No other info, not even the developer. Microsoft Studios.

Multi-platforms are as follows:

• The Division (Xbox One is now lead platform)
  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  • Fallout 4
  • EA game (not specified here)

Exclusive/Timed DLC on all.

Remember, nothing's confirmed so take this with a grain of salt.

• Th3MaN1 and Dbns_Finest like this

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Then perhaps we shall start a revolution of our own

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:59 AM

I wish for Mafia III (hopefully those speculations about American south setting and the game dealing with racism in post-war America turns out true - I'm in a mood for something truly original and not another italian mafioso tale) and Fallout 4 (come the f*ck on, this is like waiting for GTA V all over again) to be revealed.

CoD: AW gameplay delivering on the hype (which is considerably high in my case - this is quickly turning out to be my flagship title of 2014) and Star Wars Battlefront gameplay, true to the originals (hah, like that will happen with EA and DICE on the case). New Halo 5 trailer revealing more of the story and H2: Anniversary also releasing on 360. If it's just another re-release with new improved HD graphics like H: CE Anniversary, it's not going to be your killer X1 release for the Fall 2014 anyway, Microsoft.

AC: Comet being something interesting. We will get a French revolution in Unity, but I still want my Haytham game, Ubisoft!

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:23 AM

Half Life 3
Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users