• Banks.

#AONLIU

• The Yardies
  • Colombia
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

Battlefield: Bad Company 3

GTA V story DLC

The Division gameplay plus release date.

Left 4 Dead 3

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:32 PM

Homefront 2
Destiny
Far Cry 4
Mad Max
Battlefield 5 ( or the Police Themed spin-off )

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Emmi, 27 March 2014 - 02:44 PM.

I'm hoping either for the next RDR or even Agent.

I'd take Bully 2 over both of them. It's just time for another Bully game, finally after all these years spending in Bullworth Academy. For me it's still the most fun and original game after GTA III.

Well I mean I'd take any game from R* (without seeing any media before release) but Bully 2 would definitely be my choice for the moment ;)

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by Zancudo, 27 March 2014 - 03:21 PM.

Duuuude, I just want to be surprised by a set of interesting new games, yooo. You feel it, maaan?

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Duuuude, I just want to be surprised by a set of interesting new games, yooo. You feel it, maaan?

By that you mean the games in your signature, right?

darthYENIK
  • darthYENIK

Born to kick your ass

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2015
    Best Poster [Movies/TV] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Movies/TV] 2013

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:50 PM

The usual, nothing that hasn't already been said.

• Fallout 4
  • Elder Scrolls VI
  • Star Wars: Battlefront

I'd like to see Star Wars: 1313 be made.  But mostly, I want to see a new IP that gets me excited.  I want to see gameplay from a new original game, that blows me away.

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

Not necessarily. Rockstar Games doesn't like attending such parties as E3, so I don't expect them to be present this year. I even doubt they'll unveil their next project this year. And those games in my signature... are probably all wrong :).

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:21 PM

Just Cause 3

Fallout 4

Nothing else really matters when you have these two.

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:24 PM

Star Wars Battlefront

Uncharted 4

The Last of Us 2 ( I wish )

Red Dead ( I wish )

The Division

Evolve 

DayZ ( PS4 and Xbox One possible release date )

Left 4 Dead 3 ( I wish )

Destiny

killerbee25
  • killerbee25

Kaz...I'm already a demon...

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:52 PM

MGS V 

The Division

Uncharted 4

Far Cry 4 along with Blood Dragon 2 

L4D3

Mafia 3

Hitman 6

Fallout 4... please...please...

Marabunta Grande
  • Marabunta Grande

Azul y Blanco

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by <Yang3, 28 March 2014 - 05:10 AM.

1. Elder Scrolls VI(I dislike ESO)

2. GTA 5 DLC with CJ AKA OG Johnson and GTA 5 PS4, XONE AND PC versions

3. COD 11

4. AC Comet and AC Unity

5. The Division

6. Agent

7. Bully 2

8. The Last of Us PS4

9. Bioshock Infinite PS4 and XOne

10. The Crew

I don't really think it's time for a new Red Dead game. At least, not yet. :)

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:55 PM

Not necessarily. Rockstar Games doesn't like attending such parties as E3, so I don't expect them to be present this year. I even doubt they'll unveil their next project this year. And those games in my signature... are probably all wrong :).

Considering the 4 main guys actually appeared at BAFTA, gives me hope they'll make an appearance at E3 as well.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:58 PM

I hope rockstar announce max payne 4.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, Max Payne 4 would be awesome, except 3 ended with a blast. So I don't see the story continuing. It'll have to be a completely refreshing story.

Emmi
  • Emmi

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

Yeah, Max Payne 4 would be awesome, except 3 ended with a blast. So I don't see the story continuing. It'll have to be a completely refreshing story.

Max Payne 3 just came out (2012). It's way too early for another Max Payne game and also that's not what I would want to see from R*. Bully 2 has to be next, it has to be!

I don't expect R* to attend E3 as usual.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yeah if they don't continue max's story I hope they do some type of new game with similar gameplay though.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

Being realistic here I'm not going to E3 expecting anything from Rockstar at all so...

- Witcher 3 gameplay

- The Division gameplay

- Announcement of Mafia III

- I'd be surprised if they don't show off The Order again

- Kingdom Hearts III

- Homefront 2

glad Im not the only one who hopes for a Homefront 2 reveal.

I defnitily need an alternative to BF and CoD.

Rumor ( and the most obvious guess ) is that it will have bigger Maps, maybe similar to Homefront 1.

I just hope that Crytek doesnt f*ck it up like they did with Warface.

Generic maps, way too small and typical arena shooter gameplay... boring after 1 hour. Which is the case for most f2p games though.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

Yeah if they don't continue max's story I hope they do some type of new game with similar gameplay though.

Agent. I just hope. The cover system, the aiming, the limited weapons, all of it can transition to Agent. f*ck I'm more hyped for Agent to be revealed with a trailer so we can get an idea of how the game will be played/will look.

Agent, Watch Dogs, Arkham Knight and The Phantom Pain are my main look-outs for this and the next year.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

Agent. I just hope. The cover system, the aiming, the limited weapons, all of it can transition to Agent. f*ck I'm more hyped for Agent to be revealed with a trailer so we can get an idea of how the game will be played/will look.

Agent, Watch Dogs, Arkham Knight and The Phantom Pain are my main look-outs for this and the next year.

Is agent a playstation exclusive, I was going to get an xbox but if agent is like max payne 3 I'll definitely get a ps4 instead.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Big Homie

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

Is agent a playstation exclusive, I was going to get an xbox but if agent is like max payne 3 I'll definitely get a ps4 instead.

It was supposed to, but if the game still exists in any way, I have my doubts about it being PS exclusive. You can definitely get an Xbox One, I feel like either Agent won't be released soon, or if it will, I honestly think the game will be made for both platforms. GTA was originally a PS exclusive too, if I remember correctly, yet look where it is.

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

A release date for The Phantom Pain would be great, though I'd have to really try and avoid any new trailers. 

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 29 March 2014 - 08:44 AM.

It was supposed to, but if the game still exists in any way, I have my doubts about it being PS exclusive. You can definitely get an Xbox One, I feel like either Agent won't be released soon, or if it will, I honestly think the game will be made for both platforms. GTA was originally a PS exclusive too, if I remember correctly, yet look where it is.
True,GTA was on PC/PS1,PS2/Xbox and PS3/Xbox 360 that shows how GTA have been on every Playstation's Consoles (PS1/PS2/PS3 and soon PS4) infact London 1969 (1999) was the first expansion game in Playstation's History and the first-ever console expansion (according to IGN,Gamespot and Wikipedia).So i wont be surprise if the first next-generation of GTA is only released on PS4 and then PC but Micro$oft will never make that happen,why?because GTA is a Monster of a Franchise and a System Seller (A Killer App),if TLAD and TBoGT were first on Xbox 360 then maybe the first next-gen GTA will cause a big dispute between Micro$oft and $ony (and more Console Wars) but seeing how IV-V was release in tandem on PS3/Xbox 360 then that may also continue.

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Fuuma Kanryo!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:35 AM

A Square Enix Super Smash Bros

I really don't see why not. Although there has been no rumors or news on this, I'vee added it to the list. Square have a lot of franchises they could use, plus it's a mix of characters from Western and Japanes games (which Super Smash Bros lacks.) I would like to see; Adam Jensen, Wei Shen, Neku, Sora, Crono, Lara Croft, Kain (Legacy of Kain), a Thief representative, a couple of Final Fantasy reps, Dragon Quest rep, Hitman rep and more

This needs to happen.

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:38 PM

Kingdom hearts 3
The phantom pain
The Division
RDR sequel

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:26 PM

Speaking of an RDR sequel, who thinks the game should be set way before RDR? Let's say, in the 1600's or 1500's. Roughly around the times of the Colonial revolution?

Or should it go ahead into the future, lets say 1930's to 1940's based on the world war?

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:33 PM

The next Zelda, EDF, and Suda51 project.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:35 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 29 March 2014 - 11:36 PM.

Speaking of an RDR sequel, who thinks the game should be set way before RDR? Let's say, in the 1600's or 1500's. Roughly around the times of the Colonial revolution?

Or should it go ahead into the future, lets say 1930's to 1940's based on the world war?

or it could be like the way Vice City Stories was to Vice City (a prequel that was set two years before the Original) but i am not Rockstar,they could drop the plan of making a sequel to RDR and just go with the Franchise name,ie. Red Dead 2 (even though RDR was a sequel to the original game released in 2004) or might do like how Bethesda does with TES and make every future Red Dead games subtitles with numbers,tbh they have many options :) plus we all know Rockstar doesnt liking Milking their Franchises or rush to making a sequel ;)

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

I wanna see what Guerilla Games has been working on for the past 2+ years!

Plank.
  • Plank.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Manhunt 3.

Bully 2.

Grand Theft Auto V PC/Next-gen announcement.

Along with that, something entirely new, and not just some gimmick or re-hash of an existing franchise. I don't care about sports 'apps' or social media on my console. If I wanted to use Facebook, I would use my phone or computer. I just want some video games.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Pretty much want to see everything everyone else has mentioned lol. But I really also want to hear about

Metal Gear Online 3 which will come out when MGS V TPP releases.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users