The Run Around
- I take it CP placement was a nightmare, because a couple are after the turn. However the track design is pretty straight forward, so it is pretty easy to know where you are suppose to go.
- The track it self is pretty fun, and challenging at the same time. I overshot a couple turns, probably because I overused my e-brake. What I like doing is lining turns with a tire line, if I have some props left over, makes the turn easier to judge. My best time was 52.4 seconds for the record.
- Prop placement is pretty solid all the way around, I probably would have tried to sneak a jump in there somewhere, but it's solid nonetheless.
- CP placement seems to be kind of all over the place on this one. I think CP 11 should be closer to the turning point. I would move the CP in the 1st drift section over to the left some. For the 2nd drift section, I would put a CP right at the beginning of it and move the CP right after it back to the end of the drift, between the I-beam, and the last concrete barrier.
- Prop placement is good, one thing I would do is swap out the white concrete for the red and white. It's just easier to see. I was going to hit the ramp before the last drift section, and didn't see the barrier blocking it till it was too late lol. But all in all good placement.
- The track it self is fun, and very challenging. I would try adding a jump (with small or medium ramps) after the 2nd drift section. Would make it a bit more challenging imo. But all in all a nice track. Even though I have seen the docks raped inside and out with technical races lately.