Photo

Twisted Insane THE race to know if you got skills or not

37 replies to this topic
Alexhabs92
  • Alexhabs92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

My advice for the day - stop feeding the troll !!

The race has been verified as garbage, let him take the advice already left, can't really tell him anymore any clearer ?

Some people will never understand that you can't polish a turd !! OP needs to understand sometimes we all make sh*t races, take the advice of players who took the time to race your creation and use them positively, and stop trying to defend the glaringly obvious.

Think this needs a lock please mods :)

you over exaggerated with the word garbage my friend.

Aw Don, this has given me a good laugh. I'm still waiting to see what he'll come out with next.

nothing mate, no one can win against tastes and opinions lol i'm done haha

It'll contain a lot of "lol"s ;)

But gz, this thread has a lot of replies and views for nothing

LOLL this.

you know what, you guys got stuck to my title and the words.. Best and skills lol some member got irritated with that haha but read carefully, i said ONE of the best, that means that it can be the worst of the best but sill ONE of the best lol get it ? secondly if you suck you will have some hard times finishing it for real And that is not an opinion..it's a fact. I've seen it. so you still need some variety skills guys :panic:  and you all, don't have a clear mindset to review my race properly.. you are all irritated lol, the race is far from being bad  but still, i have some fun that other races can't give me. and some people agree with me if you look at the :^: .. BANG BANG!!

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

I'm not irritated at all. 

some people agree with me if you look at the :^: .. BANG BANG!!

Anyway ^^, my point about entertaining yourself and entertaining others is here...

Your latest creation-

a1_zpsf498f632.png

Mine-

a1_zps90f7ee47.png

Feel free to find it and try it. If you can get a fast lap of 1.15, you've got skills.

DerBarde
  • DerBarde

Apex Stalkers

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:31 PM

Rating isnt all.

If my tracks are raced by my crew ~ 95-97 % give Thumb up, if I race them with randoms ... it depends on many things (to name some: how many players, how much you dominate the race, sometimes age of players).

From the original R*-Tracks some of the worst (round the prison) were rated much higher then some more challenging ones. By the way: Vespucci GP looks like a nice track for supers. Its a bridge were the streets cross?

Alexhabs92
  • Alexhabs92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

Anyway ^^, my point about entertaining yourself and entertaining others is here...

Your latest creation-

a1_zpsf498f632.png

Mine-

a1_zps90f7ee47.png

Feel free to find it and try it. If you can get a fast lap of 1.15, you've got skills.

haha maybe you're right who knows, I'm gonna try it for sure ;) looks like everyone love it

Alexhabs92
  • Alexhabs92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 March 2014 - 11:03 PM Edited by Alexhabs92, 28 March 2014 - 11:04 PM.

Your latest creation-

a1_zpsf498f632.png

Mine-

a1_zps90f7ee47.png

haha maybe you're right who knows, I'm gonna try it for sure ;) looks like everyone love it

not bad I've got 1.25...1.23....1.19...after 3 tries but honestly, not my cup of tea lol i like the "big blockbuster races" with big jump, obstacle etc..you know, something big and special with artifice.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:14 AM Edited by Cuz05, 29 March 2014 - 12:48 PM.

Rating isnt all.

If my tracks are raced by my crew ~ 95-97 % give Thumb up, if I race them with randoms ... it depends on many things (to name some: how many players, how much you dominate the race, sometimes age of players).

From the original R*-Tracks some of the worst (round the prison) were rated much higher then some more challenging ones. By the way: Vespucci GP looks like a nice track for supers. Its a bridge were the streets cross?

Very true. Tbh, if more randoms raced it, it would get some dislikes as it's quite a challenge. Elevation changes make for some tricky cornering. It is a bridge, not a crossover, correct.

not bad I've got 1.25...1.23....1.19...after 3 tries but honestly, not my cup of tea lol i like the "big blockbuster races" with big jump, obstacle etc..you know, something big and special with artifice.

1.19 is a decent lap. Fair play to you for trying it and getting a reasonable total time.

Thanks for proving to be the douche everyone thought by down voting a very good track because of a lack of jumps, obstacles and general idiocy. You have tagged yourself pretty effectively as a typical GTAO maroon with almost every single post.

a1_zps9ba25c58.png

If I was even the slightest bit bothered about that, you'd find the dislikes/plays on yours piling up with impressive speed.

I'm happy to leave this topic alone now.

Alexhabs92
  • Alexhabs92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:39 AM Edited by Alexhabs92, 30 March 2014 - 12:53 AM.

Rating isnt all.

Very true. Tbh, if more randoms raced it, it would get some dislikes as it's quite a challenge. Elevation changes make for some tricky cornering. It is a bridge, not a crossover, correct.

1.19 is a decent lap. Fair play to you for trying it and getting a reasonable total time.

Thanks for proving to be the douche everyone thought by down voting a very good track because of a lack of jumps, obstacles and general idiocy. You have tagged yourself pretty effectively as a typical GTAO maroon with almost every single post.

a1_zps9ba25c58.png

If I was even the slightest bit bothered about that, you'd find the dislikes/plays on yours piling up with impressive speed.

I'm happy to leave this topic alone now.

LOLL my pleasure, i don't care about what other people are saying lol i find it very funny to read the comments in my thread , i disliked it cause it was nothing special to me,matter of taste my friend..but yes it was a very good track but not as good for a thumbs up from me. and even if my dislikes are piling up lol its just a game not a matter of life or death to have a lot of  thumbs up lol

Neal Fargo
  • Neal Fargo

AKA Cornbat

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:58 AM

lWDQPeT.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users