I REALLY don't want to judge you but after that, after seeing the track and you talking about "skills", I can't help it.
2000+ races you say? Why is your Social Club saying only 2 then ? The other one being a "drag race"...
Even if it was true, what the heck would you do of 2000 tracks -_-
Maybe people dislike it because it's so messy and long that it's un-finishable.
Let's examinate the track from the Social Club...
- Bad and pointless start, I can see it from here.
- Going into un-necessary path in front of the door of the hospital (5-6).
- Ah I'm sorry, did you just put a checkpoint (7) in the middle of 12 construction fences? What the actual f*ck?
- Jumps. Especially after a turn.
- Going the wrong way... mmm ok
- Why are you even going on the coast like that...
- Not sure what you are trying to do with the Gas Station section...
- Then randomly going back up on the hill expecting people to see the checkpoint (49) from down there. Right.
- Then down, and up, and down without any clear indication of the next checkpoint. Should call that a Rally Raid maybe.
- You expect people to guess that they have to go down the drain when you can't even see the next checkpoint (54-55) ?
- Then you expect people to guess by themselves where they have to get out of the drain or...? (57-58)
- What the actual f*ck is happening at checkpoints 58-59-60-61 ??? Really, you ran out of checkpoints I can see it. There is approximately 30 ways to get to pt.59, and they all have to be guessed by the player. Then he have to go to pt.60, once again if he guess that he have to go over the bridge and not under or anywhere else. After 60 very clear checkpoints, I'm sure he perfectly know where to go !
- Not mentionning the random jumps to finish the tracks, with the checkpoints on the roofs.
There is nothing about driving skills here, it's only about knowing which way to go.
Hopefully this will NEVER get verified / approved by anyone.
It only seems like someone randomly drove here and there in the Content Creator and placed checkpoints from time to time until he ran out of checkpoints...
Hm, I bet I could better with this technic.
Checkpoints are.. geez, irregulary placed. The props seems to be a pain in the ass more than anything. Yeah let's put a wall of stuffs, challenge people to go over and call it having "skills" if they manage too, otherwise you suck. Genius user created content strikes again.
No wonder people aren't finishing the race. Only someone who perfectly know it can (right, creator of this race?), or the others must be lucky..
There is "difficult and technical" tracks, and then there is the "random and messy" ones. Yours is in the second category.
Don't talk about driving skills anymore.
Oh and you're welcome for the feedbacks.
hahaha guys your opinions are all welcome its pretty cool i don't care just don't be rude and its all good to me . one thing first , by 2000+ races i mean that i actually PLAYED those race not created 2000+ race and its not 2000 its more like 1858 i just look my profile and what ? you prefer a long long un-finishable and boring race like the long sh*t number 2 lol that people like to play these days ? secondly i tried my race a lot of times and I'm sorry but its actually a race with more than just keep your finger on the trigger and ram the asshole who just rammed you.
-maybe the start is a little too much lol
-the unnecessary path is more than you think it is, it take skills when your in a race because people are close to you so its like ok i have to go there, don't crash don't crash, slowly.. ok go.
-Ummmm Yep, why ? its too hard for you ? thats the goal, you HAVE to pass there, 2 side, its not really hard if you know how to drive man.
-the checkpoints.. who the hell do you think you are to say where the checkpoints are suppose to be ? lol there are no rules dude.
-jumps after a turn ? wheres the problem ? too hard for you lol by the way you can pass on the side if your taking about the train wrecks little jumps.
-going the wrong way ? your right, i already update that chekpoint this morning, now it goes straight forward.
- on the coast because...well because, why do you need a reason, its the race lol go there, take the chekpoint, jump without crashing or roll over and get the other one, skills man,skills.. you have to play with your breaks,speed,going on the right side to not crash or make your car roll over when going on the coast or the hills..
-gas station ? well you need a reason again lol ? its too hard for you ? you prefer a long part with nothing lol like the long sh*t number 2 that got rockstar Approval loll ?
-Randomly ? hummm not really thats the goal, it take skills to go there, people tend to quit close to that part or the other hill after the chekpoint(49) cause well they suck lol im sorry but it's true, but you are entitled to your opinion.
-well maybe lol, the thing is you see where you are supposed to go, if you can't see a yellow dot on the map, then i'm sorry your a blind man and after the last hill, theres 2 jump to go get the horse track chekpoint.nothing too hard here.
-there is an ARROW on all the chekpoints dude lol to know the direction you have to go, it must serve for something don't you think ?
-to get out of the drain ? are you f*cking kidding me dude loll the chekpoint(58) is right where you have to go lol are you the kind of player that like linear game ? if its a guess like you say, well its a very very small guess man, you don't need to see the dot in front off you to know where you have to go, Look the yellow dot is saying HI DUDE IM ON THE RADAR!!
and there is one and only one way to get out and take that chekpoint your taking about.
- that is the goal again lol a lot of ways to get to chekpoint 59, do you really think that i ran out of chekpoints, not really, that is the GOAL again. skills man, skills and a little bit of brain cells..take the first turn or the second, or you can go in the alley than the street etc.. up to you. do you remember GTA 4 game mode where you have to go from A to B... well its kind of, the same thing for that part.you can choose your own way to get there.
-random jumps at the end ? why random ? lol you need a reason again lol ohh for god's sake
well you see guys thats the thing, you give me some negative things about my race but these negative things are why it takes skills, I've done my own race in 10 minute the first time, and i see where I'm supposed to go pretty easily EVEN if i was not the creator but hey its hard to say, i am the creator so yeah lol
And yep i like my track a lot, i race a lot and trust me, mine is one off the best i raced because of variety, not too f*cking short and boring or LONG and boring or just plain boring with nothing hard other than people ramming you.
I think you guys just can't handle it lol you're all entitled to your opinions and me too so yeah maybe i will adjust some things like the chekpoint on the bridge, MAYBE its not clear for some people that you have to go ON the bridge, but all the bad things you said are pretty much positive things for me.
You have to master the race to have fun, otherwise you think its messy, that is maybe the bad thing cause the first time you try it,it can seem very messy like you said but it's not when you have skills,a good technique and a good view obviously and IF i can have great fun and finish my race under 10 minutes,you guys can do it as well and if you can't or you found it messy or boring or whatever after trying it
2 ,3, 4 times well maybe you are the problem lol. so again, my opinion but I'm a pretty good racer with 831 win and the lost ones are pretty much the one where i get rammed so yeah lol
anyway thanks to whoever tried my race it, greatly appreciate