Quantcast

» «
Photo

Post your mobile device (type and home screen)

309 replies to this topic
Qaziush
  • Qaziush

Sticks & Stones break bones but the gat kill ya quicker.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:06 PM

Huawei p9 lite 2GB Ram in mercury flip case.

Spoiler
  • Piperka likes this

Piperka
  • Piperka

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Australia

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:08 AM

Screenshot_20170704-205948_zpsytxttfpp.p

S8 plus

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:32 PM

Samsung galaxy note 3

fBCViZy.jpg

N8Ai2cP.jpg

Considering the specifications of the upcoming galaxy note 7 not sounding that great and i still being amazed by how fast this thing can be recharged i just hope this one will survive an other 1.5 year from now.

Really, this bigger recharge port to speed up things is awsome, the cover, though really wearing down now really still does its job and besides the url of gtaforums being burned into the screen a bit(no joke :D) i have zero complaints about this thing except that of course, it ain't the perfect phone, but yea, that one will never be made in my life time i think....but really, this one comes close.

Heck, if this thing would break down i might just let it be repaired if possible.

• Piperka likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 4 weeks ago

Pixel XL running Android 8.0 with Substratum Domination dark theme and Nova Prime with iJUK icon pack.

fVeaTKw.png

XdYdYPO.png

• Arrow likes this

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Any of you Android fellas recommend something similar to a 5s but on the droid side of things? Thinking about selling/swapping the 5s for the S5 - I like the 5s form factor but I'd like some expansion in terms of microSD plus having actual control over the device and not having to wait for a 10.3.2 jailbreak would be nice. Looks like they both sell for around the same price despite the S5 being specced far superior.

Arrow
  • Arrow

Connected™

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Any of you Android fellas recommend something similar to a 5s but on the droid side of things? Thinking about selling/swapping the 5s for the S5 - I like the 5s form factor but I'd like some expansion in terms of microSD plus having actual control over the device and not having to wait for a 10.3.2 jailbreak would be nice. Looks like they both sell for around the same price despite the S5 being specced far superior.

S5 is way too old mate. The fingerprint scanner is so vintage on it. If you really want a Samsung device, go for the S7 or atleast the S6 Edge. The lack of major updates and dated hardware is a major disappointment for S5. You need to slide down on the fingerprint scanner to unlock the device. That's how it works for the models here atleast.

SLUMPUSSY
  • SLUMPUSSY

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wouldn't use a fingerprint scanner I don't use it on my 5s and I wouldn't on any other phone, dated hardware sure but it still beats the 5s by a longshot - 5s dual core 1.7ghz, 1gb RAM and 8mp camera whereas S5 quad core 2.5GHz (yes I know thats not an apples to apples comparison), 2GB RAM, 16mp, higher res, better battery life etc. I don't really need something on the cutting edge of tech as the 5s would probably still serve me well if I could jailbreak the f*cking thing.

• Voodoo likes this

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Administrator
  • Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2016
    Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 4 weeks ago

Rooting is simple. I'm sure you won't have any problems if you get a popular model from a larger manufacturer. My experience is mainly with Nexus/Google phones but if the S5 will cover what you need to do, get one. Regardless, have a look at XDA for info on rooting and custom ROMS for whichever device you're interested in - https://forum.xda-developers.com/

Arrow
  • Arrow

Connected™

• Facade Corporation
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago

I agree with Voodoo on rooting part. In my experience, pre-S6 models have the worst versions of Samsung's TouchWiz UI. Blaze, if you do get a S5, make sure to get it rooted and install an AOSP based custom ROM. They're a delight to use with.

gtaoplayer
  • gtaoplayer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Samsung J3 Prime

I'm really impressed with the video quality on this phone, it can record in full HD and it's clean af. I also have tons of apps for all my needs, and they all work perfectly on it.

boYlvy2.png
rW2HVCx.png

I got tired of the usual wallpapers and music ringtones, so I decided to go with a speedster theme. The Flash wallpaper and ringtone right now, but sometimes I switch it up to a Reverse Flash or Green Arrow theme.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users